As a responsible homeowner, electrical safety is always at the top of your list. We'll review how to self-inspect your home for shock and fire hazards, when to avoid DIY projects, and when to call a licensed professional for an extra hand.
Get matched with top Electricians in Devils Lake, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Devils Lake
- Grace ElectricShe is excellent. If I could give her more than an A plus, I would . She is cordial, prompt, courteous, and just plain excellent. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.
- Alpha ElectricVery well! Scott is an awesome hire! Very prepared and very professional. Follows the rules like a good contractor should.
- Alpha ElectricVery satisfied with his work. He installed an insulated double door, put in a new window for me, and did electrical work in my chicken coop. Everything has been working great since he installed them over a year ago 👍🏻 Would definitely recommend Alpha Electric!
- AZ NativeScapesWe couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Had Craig stop by for an estimate, and because his schedule was open, he met with us the following day to pick out pavers and nursery stock. The second day his crew showed up on time and completed the large project in two and half days. We were very happy with the workmanship. Always friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend and will use for future needs. You may be able to get a lower estimate from someone else, but more often that not, you get what you pay for..
- Grace ElectricFinally, a business that cares about you!! Thats how my husband and I felt with Grace Electric. I don't mean to pitch here, but honestly our little family lives in Valley City, and we don't have much around here for electrical businesses. And while the availability was here in our town, the comfortability necessarily wasn't, until we found Grace Electric. My husband and I needed to update our electric from fuse based to an actual panel with switches. To do so we had called several electrical contractors in town and in the Fargo-Moorhead area. I had heard great things about Grace Electric, so they were kind of our first shot out of the phonebook. Of course my husband and I desired an estimate regarding the service change and cosmetic lighting updating we desired. I was nervous about being an out-of-town customer, and the expenses that I assumed would tag along with it. But, when we had called, Grace Electric, first off we actually spoke with Grace (this was pleasantly surprising, b/c I got to talk to the owner outright and to begin with). Secondly, I explained to Grace what we were looking for and she was more than willing to accommodate us into her schedule. We were never put off, or disregarded as a customer We kept in contact often, and not once did I get stuck leaving a message to a voice mail account. Anyways, back to the train of thought regarding our work being from out of town- Grace had mentioned to me that she had business to complete East of Valley City, and would be willing to have her team come check out our concerns. The company took the time to stretch their day to fit my family into it, all for an estimate (free at that). I knew right then we were going to hire her whether or not I was happy with the estimate. That gesture showed me that she cared about us as customer, and took her time to figure out what our needs were. How often does that happen now a days? It's too expensive to not get what you ask for, and after the estimate we recieved everything worked out very smoothly. The following week (06/21/12) we recieved our service change (which was awesome, no more fuses!). The recess lighting worked out great. The team of Grace Electric provided us with suggestions as to placement and explained where different spots in our house were more beneficial to the extra lighting we wanted. Brad, Todd, Jeremy were all courteous, clean, and efficent in their work. This was especially nice, b/c my husband and I have two kids (one who is 2, the other 11 months). I figured I would end up having to clean up a whole heck of a lot more than what I actually did. The team took one day to get the work done. I guess to sum this up, if you are looking for electrical work. Grace Electric is a great place to initiate that with. I am glad to offer sincere opinion here to our customer experience. If people treat me or my family good, I will treat them good. I hope this review solidifies any questions or concerns about whether Grace Electric is worth the investment for your electrical needs/etc....simply, b/c it is. Thanks Grace & Team
- Grace ElectricIt is an all-women master electrician. She gave me the best deal. They had a hall and garden show. She did more straight talk than anybody. She did not beat around the bush. She is licensed and has insurance as well. I can't afford to do all the work at once when everything needs to be replaced. She agreed to move the electrical panel downstairs for $800. They are going to rewire the house and everything. I have asked for 7 GFCIs, two on the outside and rest inside. She was responsive. She called me right back. She is very professional. I will be using them again
- Legend ElectricThey were AMAZING!!!! Very prompt, extremely professional, honest and very nice. Pricing was very fair as well. Will absolutely use them again if needed and will recommend them to everyone! They are the best in town! If I could give them higher then excellent I would! Will never use anyone else!! If you need any electrical work call these guys! You won't be disappointed
- Legend ElectricI can not speak highly enough of theses guys, I was in real bind after a storm.(I had been without power for over 30 hours )I called just about every electrican in minot and they were the only ones that could be bothered to come or even give me a solid answer about when they would show up. Once here they were professional and very knowledgeable. Seriously this company is awesome. The cost for the work was extremely reasonable. I will never use another electrican! Do yourself a favor and call these guys and save your self a headache
- Legend ElectricWhen the owner came to the work site for a walk through of space I was very pleased. He accurately marked the locations where we were wanting certain lights, switches, outlets, as well as informing us what could and couldn't be done according to code. They weren't able to come and actually perform the work until a later date. When they did come back the work was done quickly and efficiently. If there was ever anything that needed clarification they made sure to ask. I was very glad they seemed invested in making sure we got exactly what we had wanted. In the end everything turned out perfect
- Legend ElectricBobby was always courteous and understanding. He and his family (dad and brother) did an excellent job, always kept me updated, and they even did a little extra.
Last update on August 19, 2021
Electricians in Devils Lake
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Ever received an electrical shock from your deck? A veteran electrician discovers poor installation, inadequate parts and a hot wire resulted in real danger.
Avoid danger after your home suffers earthquake damage. Read these tips on cleanup, recovery and how to find the right help after disaster strikes.
Find Electricians in
- Fort Totten,
- Saint Michael,
- New Rockford,
- Park River,
- Grand Forks
Electricians in Devils Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- MC CARTHY ELECTRIC423 3RD AVE
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota 58301
- MC CARTHY ELECTRIC
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota 58701
- Dom's CF Home Improvements
- Enterprise Electric Inc1234 E Main St
Valley City, North Dakota 58072
- Enterprise Electric Inc
- POWER PLUS ELECTRIC13266 TIMBERLINE PLZ Suite A
Piedmont, South Dakota 57769
- POWER PLUS ELECTRIC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020