If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bismarck, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bismarck
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThey were on time and they completed the work on time. Their work was just fine. The price was fair. Everything was real good.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityI've told you my story. Please stop sending these emails to me. I loved the work done...I do not like having to keep rewriting this report!!!!!
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThey're great. They were prompt. They did excellent work. I would say the cost maybe a little high but as far as the quality of their work; it was great.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThe day we got the quote, the guy was on time, friendly, and able to quote us cost right and recommend options.They guys performing the job, called and were able to come earlier then expected which was great! They showed up and went right to work, answered all my questions without hesitation. Cleaned up after the job, so me basement looked as it did when thew showed up. Amount of time it took is what they estimated for us
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThey were priced way out of our comfort zone and did not want to serve as the general contractor in getting the whole job done which was removing and replacing the basement floor, putting in drain tile, a protective barrier, sump pumps and finishing the rooms.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThe gentlemen was punctual, professional, informative and answered all of our questions. We haven't decide what we are going to due yet (budget issues) but IBS was great to work with.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncThey showed up on time, actually early, but called to make sure that was going to be alright. Made sure we understood the service they were going to be providing, took measurements and walked us through the whole process and gave us an estimate of how much it would cost to fix our foundation. It sounded like a great plan but was much more than what we wanted to spend. Ultimately, we decided to look into other less permanent fixes in the short term but if we ever decided to go ahead with that kind of project, we would contact them
- Innovative Basement AuthorityProvider completed the task as expected and explained what is necessary to continuously maintain.
- Liberty Construction IncThe contractor used a jack hammer to crack the concrete floor so a drain field could be created around the building. The trench was created in two steps The hole was cleared and rock and black pipe with oles was installed in the trench. No barrier was installed to stop any silt from jamming up the pipe system. The trench was concreted over. A sump hole was created and the pipe was connected to the sump well. The work was incomplete as the last part was not filled with rock and concreted over. The sump pump was not connected to the drain pipe provided, thus the job was incomplete. The overall concrete job was not level in the family room though he did concrete a cracked floor chunk. He did patch some concrete an area I requested in the furnace room. He did not more than he had to.( I would have made the patch bigger). Overall, he did not use a saw to cut the floor because he said that it would create a bid mess and dust all over the home. His work was a lot better on this project as opposed to the Egress window and roof job he did for us. The work is in the details
- Innovative Basement AuthoritySomeone came months earlier and looked around. He told us what would need to be done. We sat down and went over the cost for the company to do what was necessary as well as tried to come up with a rough estimate of what the plumbing and electrical bills would be so that I had a rough estimate of how much this project would cost. He mentioned potentially having to replace 1 or 2 tiles (ceramic grout tile) around where the sump pump would be and I said that was fine. He failed to mention WHATSOEVER that the crew would need to completely rip up the tile around the walls (about 2 feet all around). Not only were the tiles removed - they weren't removed on the cut. They were just chopped up jagged so that half a tile was left as well as cement that was completely rough and jagged. In order to fix this, a flooring crew would need to cut all the peices correctly and sand all the cement down before it could even be re-tiled. None of this was brought up in our initial costs. It will cost thousands of dollars more than estimated due to the floor and I was given no warning for this. By the time I knew it was too late and there was no going back. It was deceiving and costs us way more than we can afford. The work was done just fine, the crew was professional and polite. But the estimator was deceiving and I would never trust them with a job if there was another option
Basement Waterproofers in Bismarck
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Each and every team member was great to work with.Marjorie Y.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Home improvement company for all home remodeling and repairs.
- Business Description:Panther construction was Established in 2011. Although we are a newer company, our members and employees come with a large and vast history of experience In residential construction. Not only do we strive to complete top quality work, but we push to keep costs down for the customer. We hope to acquire your buisness, and look forward to hearing from you soon
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of dependable services, such as air testing and mold control. With experienced and professional air quality consultants, you can count on us to make the air you breathe healthier and saferRecent Review:Early on, the provider's representative had put the first machine outside the affected room and left the bedroom door open. On a subsequent visit, after learning of the insurance claim, the provider's representative brought a second machine that he said was needed upstairs. Representative had required two payments of $1,205.44 and $968.00 and promised to contact our insurer to cover the remaining rental for those machines. EAS representative looked like he was testing air and surfaces and produced scary report plus brochure for ODOROX machines that said they would "eradicate . . . mold decontaminate surfaces and purify the air". He put one machine downstairs telling me that he didn't expect I could afford renting it for long. After I said that an insurance claim was in progress he showed me a new bill that he was sending to the insurance company and brought in a second machine that he insisted was needed upstairs. He asked me to fill out a form for Angie's List Review early on. I believed what he was telling me and mailed the form back to him with a positive review. On 10/10/14 after picking up both machines he presented me with a $9.495.00 bill and said he wasn't leaving until I gave him a check (even though I told him I couldn't write a check for that much). I did inform the company by phone that I was not paying the bill because the machines had not done what they were supposed to do. When I had requested that that positive review be pulled from Angie's List, I was told that it had never come in. By the time of the second Collections call, I was told that I must have been satisfied with the service because of the A rating I had given Environmental Services. Now, of course, after weeks of having the room sealed and air scrubbed while the contractor was working, I understand that the machines were not doing what I had been told they would do, and have submitted a revised F rating for Environmental Air Solutions.  Jerilyn M.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.
- Business Description:Many things can go wrong when it comes to your roof. Some would say that the roof is the most important part of a home, protecting everything beneath from the elements and providing protection against costly future repairs. Improper installation of an older roof can cost homeowners thousands in repairs. You can save those thousands by getting a roof inspection from Nodak RoofingRecent Review:Went very well, I would certainly hire them again. Did A Great Job, Although a little higher priced than some of the other contractors in the area. They really pay attention to detail and use products that last. One thing is worth mentioning and that is a lot of other contractors might be less in price but price in the industry truly defines qualityBob J.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:`General & Remodel Contractor
Deals in Bismarck for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
waterproofing contractors in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota
- CRK Construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Justremo LLCPo box 209
Dickinson, North Dakota
- Justremo LLC
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLPPO BOX 9644
Fargo, North Dakota
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLP