The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Bismarck, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Bismarck
- Hefty Painting Coatings, Inc.All the staff is really friendly, efficient, courteous. Everything that they moved to paint the house, they did put everything pack. Left nothing behind, no trash etc. I was given the extra paint that they didn't use. I highly recommend them for any of your painting needs.
- Painting of All KindsThe Owner, George Stewart, showed up at my home after he had been contracted to paint my home. He brought one worker with him and he proceeded to get right to work. The first thing they did, was check the exterior and decide on a plan of action, then got immediately to work. They power washed the entire exterior of the house and exterior of our detached garage. They removed all my plants and outdoor furniture to prevent any damage, made sure my plants were in the shade and watered them! When they finished for the day, they asked to leave the plants and furniture where they were cause they would be back in the morning so the house could dry good overnight. There were a lot of paint chips that fell, they even cleaned the driveway to remove all the paint chip! The next morning they showed up as stated and asked if I could move our cars away from the house, I moved them to the street and was asked to move them again even farther away cause they wanted no chance of any over-spray on them. They taped and placed plastic on all the exterior of all windows and the doors. They placed two coats of primer on the house and garage, one for each type of surface and they used a long sprayer, similar to a pressure washer. And they also applied two coats of paint to each exterior, did caulking where need be and did extra trim that was not included in the contract. They did an excellent job and everything looks beautiful. When they were completely finished with the job they cleaned all of their trash, rinsed off areas where they had gotten a little bit of paint, and asked us to come and inspect the work. They even painted the railings on the front porch. The people that were here was the owner George, his son George and the grandson Greg (9 years old) and a helper. The young boy put in a full days work right along with his family and then played with my daughter when they were done. I cannot say enough positive things about these men, their work is excellent, their professionalism and courtesy are top notch. I would recommend them to anyone
- Allstar Painting IncJosh was great to work with, very friendly and willing to accommodate our needs. He was also very flexible with his time and when we added a "few extra projects". He was willing to offer advise and share his paint expertise! He is very neat and clean, something that I am very particular about, especially in painters. Thanks Josh for getting everything done before the Christmas holiday
- Allstar Painting IncJosh presented a professional image from the initial phone call to the estimating and continued through completion. He showed up when he said he would and finished on time, the final costs were what I expected them to be.
- Ron Anderson Painting & Drywallsome weather problems rain,wind. Ron got the job done in reasonable time repaired rain damage no extra cost All in all job went smoothly.
- Blast ProThey blasted and painted equipment for the company and I couldn't have asked for a better paint job! Equipment looks great and we already set up more contracts with them.
- Vans Painting Hankinson NdA++++++ Execlent work They do roofing, construction, painting interior and exterior metal wood, concrete . I would recommend them to anyone they are the cheapest price for the best work
- Allstar Painting IncWe had used Crown for a previous interior project. Just like the previous project, Crown came in lower in the bidding process. We were just as pleased with the external paint job as we were with our previous interior paint job. Work was done timely and high-quality. We have received numerous compliments on the paint job
- The Painters IncAll and all it went very well, the cleanup was quite good and there were NO paint messes anywhere to clean up. We have a old home built in 1919 so the stucco is a very deep stucco and not easy to paint. What I didn't like about the whole process is if you know it's going to require 2 coats why is everything bid as 1 coat
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLCThe work started right away, I had observed his work on a similar style of home and was impressed with the work. The owner James stated that the work could start in a couple of days and that they would need to station a large garbage container on the property to hold all of the waste taken off of the home. The worked started on time and went well during the tear down. Once the reconstruction started the signs of trouble soon started. Wood siding was placed on the home that was not cured and it began to leak sap. They ran out of materials and tried to use left over materials from other jobs which I had to ask them to take off the home. The rock work on the lower part of the home seems to be quite good for now. Once the siding was on the home I noticed a few places where flawed siding was used and I had to ask them to replace it. The doors that were put in had to be replaced and reset a couple of times because of poor quality and not fitting properly. The front door that was put in was done free of charge eventually because of all the other flaws and the screen door put in did not fit and when I asked that it fit right the workers began to HACK away at the framing with an electric saw, it looked like a beginner did the work and did not care how it turned out. I had to call the owner who quickly responded and got the fix in place. The worker began to have a fit and through items and I asked that he not return to my home. Once the siding was on they began to stain it and the trouble continued. The individual they sent over had no experience with staining and he made a mess of the project, which we are still fighting with today. Some spots were runny and others did not take because of sap running down the boards. The owner said that he would come back and redo the staining after it cured, that has been two years. I have called three or four times with little result, the only thing that they have done so far is to come back and power wash the siding, never to return (this was a year ago). I called James this spring (2014) and he said that they would return and get it done. I called today because the firm is in the news for not having a license in ND in good standing. I called the state office for their license and was told that they have never had a proper license and they were issued a fine. I called James again today and he said that he paid the fine, which was verified by the state office, and he would come out and fix the issue as soon as he could practice again in ND. I am not hopeful. You can go to the Attorney General of ND website to check to see if he has a proper license prior to hiring. The bright spot is that James seemed concerned about my being happy with the work and that things get fixed in a timely manner. He responded to my concerns quickly initially but as mentioned above not so much. Once the garbage unit was removed there was evidence of drinking that went on while his staff was at my home, tops to bottles found under container once gone. I am still trying to get them to come and touch up the spots that are flawed. These are spots where the stain did not take or where streaks were left. James continues to respond to my calls and promises to finish. After $40,000 I hope so. I guess I just trusted a bit too much. Overall I think that James wants to do a good job but unless you have the time to micromanage the work and check everything be cautious about letting them work on your home. Parts of what they do is great but it is the little things that bring me to write this review. I have worked construction in the past and am well aware of what goes on with crews but this was over the top. One final note is that you should never pay anyone the full amount prior, I paid in small steps and was able to get them to complete the overall project, this final step is really touch-up work but I did pay for it so I expect it to be done. If it gets done I will update this review
House Painters in Bismarck
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:we offer great quality work, we do interior , exterior, deck refinishing, epoxy floor coatings, custom wood finishing and much more. we do it all from a small repaint to full custom new construction and even commercial jobs. we have over 20 years in the industry
- Business Description:Are you looking at a roof ruined by the elements? A roof that is dangerously close to caving in? If you are, there’s help to be had! As an experienced roof reppacement Company, we serve customers state wide . If your roof is past saving, we can help you with a new roof installation. If you’re not sure about what you need and overwhelmed with your options, call us. We have the information and knowledge you need, and we can help you out with a free roof inspection. Call us today for a Free Roo..
- Business Description:Panther construction was Established in 2011. Although we are a newer company, our members and employees come with a large and vast history of experience In residential construction. Not only do we strive to complete top quality work, but we push to keep costs down for the customer. We hope to acquire your buisness, and look forward to hearing from you soon
- Business Description:Remodeling
- Recent Review:All the staff is really friendly, efficient, courteous. Everything that they moved to paint the house, they did put everything pack. Left nothing behind, no trash etc. I was given the extra paint that they didn't use. I highly recommend them for any of your painting needsDan I.
- Business Description:Interior and Exterior Painting and Staining
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
exterior painters in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Integrity Painting901 Hanna Ave
Valley City, North Dakota
- Integrity Painting
- Mark Gathman Paint & Remodeling321 Hillcrest Dr NE
Minot, North Dakota
- Mark Gathman Paint & Remodeling
- Neal's Painting222 Avenue C West
Napoleon, North Dakota
- Neal's Painting
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION721 Broadway
Buxton, North Dakota
- REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION
- Uriar turner painting
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Uriar turner painting
- VanVleet Construction8416 Dupont ave n
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- VanVleet Construction
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services