Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rocky Mount
- ALL TRADESMacie and his team were AMAZING to work with! They were on time to start and stayed as long as needed. Some of my projects lasted a few days while the longest, the complete gut/redesign of my basement took about 30 days. Regardless of the total time, Macie was always willing to work with me to get the job done! I recently called on him again for some additional projects and he and his team were back doing the stellar job I have come to know them for! I would highly recommend this company!!
- Summit Power Equipment IncI use them on a regular basis and have been using them for several years. The service was free because he had worked on it previously and I let it sit too long. He did repair a coil on a log splitter a week prior to that. His location is convinient for me. They do free deliveries and pick ups for people that can't, the elderly or people who don't have vehicles to bring the equipment in to them for repairs. They are very professional and responsive. I haven't had any complaints with any of the work they have done. They have been spot on every time with their diagnosis. The prices are extremely reasonable
- Dukes Small Engine RepairHe has a full time job and does this part time, but he's great to work with. He's very cheerful, his place of business if very clean, his price is always good, I believe him to be honest, and he'll tell me right up front whether he can get the repair done quickly or not. One thing I noticed that really impressed me is that I took a tiller up to him in the spring; he felt that it was going to have a bad bearing and maybe something else. He was up front in telling me that he wouldn't be able to get to it for a month, maybe longer, so he rebuilt another one that he had with parts from my tiller and allowed me to use it at no extra charge in the meantime, like a loaner, until mine is repaired. He's just a good buy. If you're looking for a job done in a day, you might need to look elsewhere because he's in such great demand that he always has lots of work to do
- KNOWLES LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMr. Knowles had my lawn mower repaired within a few days, despite the mower having need of extensive work. The cost was as promised, and the lawn mower started right up and ran as good as new. I am very pleased. Also, it was a treat to interact with Mr. Knowles who is a fine and honest person with a great sense of humor
- T & T SMALL ENGINES INCUpon my arrival, they were working on another piece of equipment. I was greeted w/ a smile and they (two men) went to work on my edger. After about 15 min of tweaking and turning, I was on my way home! Need to update their address. They are now in Newland, NC.
- MOWERS & MOREThey did outstanding work. They are dependable, reliable and consistent. Good prices! They even offered a military discount which I appreciated.
- WEST BROTHERSThey are a good company, and they also sell tools. They fix them the same day within the hour. We use them exclusively for all out tool repairs.
- Woody's Sales & ServiceGood small-engine mechanics are hard to find, and I'm glad I found Woody's. A few years back, they promptly diagnosed and fixed a cracked fuel line on my new-ish Husqvarna string trimmer (no cost--under warranty). This week, when I couldn't get my Poulan chainsaw to start, they quickly got it back into top shape
- Strickland Equipment CoStarted with my wife looking them up, and seeing who was relatively close to us. Strickland was the closest, and by default got our business. I was happy to find that they were open on the 5th of April, not uncommon to find small businesses closing early on Saturdays here in Ea. NC. Since they were open, and we needed the lawnmower fixed, we loaded up the lawnmower, and drove over to them. Happily they were able to get the mower in and fixed. While I had hoped that it would be ready before the promised day of Friday the 12th, I was glad to have it back. The only thing that I wish was different was a lower price, like free. But since Strickland wouldn't stay in business if they did that, I'm comfortable with the money spent. Service, both on the mower, and customer service with me was excellent. Folks were friendly and helpful. Glad to have them nearby. Wish I had bought my mower from them instead of elsewhere, but didn't even know that Strickland existed when the mower was purchased
- Sears Appliance RepairIt did not turn out very well. They said in the emails they sent me that the initial $96 would be applied towards the repair but then when the technician came out and did the repair it was not. It was in addition to the cost of the repair. When I sent them an email with the receipt attached as they requested it was denied, I guess you could say. I think it was kind of false wording, I guess. I really don't think I misunderstood it. When I called to make the appointment I asked about that and was told, yes, it would apply, so I had it confirmed, but it was not correct. They did fix the problem but the billing aspect, the technician's attitude and I just went away feeling very unhappy with the entire transaction. Because he made the repair I am not going to call it a D or an F. I did not find them on Angie's List, I found them myself. There was a snafu because it was scheduled for one day and they said they could not come. It was a big deal for me to have them come on the day they did. The technician was professional but he was snotty and had and attitude. I felt like it was because I was a woman or something. I hate to say that. I just did not feel very good after the entire transaction and part of it was his attitude
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went really well. Workers were on time and did a great job. Really hard workers with a great attitude and gave the up most respect. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend!Timmy G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Service hvac cleaning house or cabin and yard work and ele repair i any thing
- Business Description:Welcome to Strickland Equipment Co.! Serving the Tri-County area since 1949, Strickland Equipment Co. offers sales and services for all power equipment, including lawn mowers. We carry the area's largest inventory of parts for brand name equipment including: • Stihl • Husqvarna • Toro • Shindaiwa • Echo • Briggs & Stratton • Poulan Weedeaters • Homelite • YardMan • Craftsman • John Deere • Billygoat • Honda • Many More Brands We Sell, Service, and Repair: • Push Mowers • Zero Turn Mowers..Recent Review:Started with my wife looking them up, and seeing who was relatively close to us. Strickland was the closest, and by default got our business. I was happy to find that they were open on the 5th of April, not uncommon to find small businesses closing early on Saturdays here in Ea. NC. Since they were open, and we needed the lawnmower fixed, we loaded up the lawnmower, and drove over to them. Happily they were able to get the mower in and fixed. <br /> While I had hoped that it would be ready before the promised day of Friday the 12th, I was glad to have it back. <br /> The only thing that I wish was different was a lower price, like free. But since Strickland wouldn't stay in business if they did that, I'm comfortable with the money spent. Service, both on the mower, and customer service with me was excellent. Folks were friendly and helpful. Glad to have them nearby. Wish I had bought my mower from them instead of elsewhere, but didn't even know that Strickland existed when the mower was purchased. <br /Christopher B.
- Business Description:We carry commercial zero turns, trimmers, blowers and chainsaws. We also stock parts for all models. We strive to provide customers with exceptional customer service and the best prices. We offer an array of commercial equipment, parts and service to fit everyone's budget. We currently offer multiple finance options that includes a No Credit Needed option and 0% for 48 Months.Newsletter Email Sign Up *Restictions apply. Please visit our finance page to learn about our financing options.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The visit went well. Service was great.Tammie F.
- Business Description:Certified technicians, quick turn around, friendly service,Recent Review:Awesome service. The staff is courteous and informative, from the front desk to the shop to the owner. We were kept informed of cost and came in below estimate. Tech even did some welding when found part was no longer available for my machine. Great people to work with. <br /Maggie B.
- Business Description:Quality Work, Great Rates, FREE Estimates planting…mowing…grading…lot clearing…irrigation… rock driveways…retaining walls…landscaping...and much more
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
lawn mower repair shops in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Pro Home RepairPO Box 1328
Clayton, North Carolina
- All Pro Home Repair
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Jr's Welding And Machine Shop INC2750 Jr Rd
Kenly, North Carolina
- Jr's Welding And Machine Shop INC
- Level Landscape300 Lake Royale
Louisburg, North Carolina
- Level Landscape
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc