Jones Plumbing Services

With Angi since November 2017

Buckhorn Rd

Mebane, NC 27302

We are family owned and operated. We take pride in getting the job done right and giving our customers a great experience. Special offers may apply for Angie's List members. Give us a call today, we would love to earn your business! ...

plumbers (56)drain cleaning (3)sewer cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (9)water heaters (9)well & water pump repair (5)grill repair (3)gas leak repair (1)

10/07/2021

Jim L.

Timely, professional and courteous

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

09/24/2021

Neda N.

Josh was polite, professional, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable. His assistance is much valued and I appreciated his positive attitude in helping to resolve the issue. I will highly recommend Jones Plumbing and Services to my family and friends for any plumbing home issues. Thank you for the quality service 👍

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

09/01/2021

Sanket D.

I called them to get a water purifier hooked up to my fridge. He quoted me a good amount (upwards of $200) but I paid him anyway hoping to get the job done. He got the new pipes and used the pipes that came with the purifier. He used a smaller pipe to connect to the line coming in so it slowed the water force right there. I didn't realize it initially but after 1-2 weeks of use, I noticed that the water force is considerably slow. I texted him mentioning that the water is considerably slow and he should change the pipe and that would make all the difference. I called him 4 different days (10/7, 10/1, 9/29, 9/28) and he never picked up so I left voicemails all the time. He didn't call me back even once to talk through the issue or come and check it himself. I found them very unprofessional when I have paid the full price for their service. It's very rude not to return phone calls of your client when he leaves you 4 voicemails.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

07/16/2021

JM M.

Excellent. Josh was very knowledgeable and professional and the price was reasonable for job performed. I will definitely use Jones Plumbing for my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

06/24/2021

Joan Y.

Prompt service very happy with the results. Will use this company in the future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Slow drain cleared, water pressure checked.

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

We really enjoyed working with you! We look forward to working with you in the future.

03/17/2021

David M.

Purchased a drain cleaning deal from the Angie's List shop. Called 5 times to set up an appointment. Never picked up the phone. Left multiple voice mails and did not receive a call back after 10 days.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category gas grill repair

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/08/2021

Bob D.

Quick service. Friendly, courteous, and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/24/2021

Doug C.

Was on time for scheduled appointment. Asked questions to help diagnose issue, explained what he was doing to diagnose issue. Explained what he was going to do with a price quote. Did what he said he was going to do for price quoted. Explained what to do and what might happen as water and water heater came back to temperature. I felt very comfortable with job done.

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

We really appreciate it! We look forward to doing more work for you!

01/31/2021

Holly B.

Very nice, professional, and on-time. However, I think I was charged too much. ($268.13)

Description of Work
Replaced angle stop and supply line ($215) in downstairs bathroom sink and flapper in toilet. ($35) I could have easily replaced the flapper. I thought $35 was replacing flapper and toilet fill valve.

Cost $268.13

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

01/25/2021

Brian B.

Professional, swift service with excellent price. Got an immediate response when I initially reached out to them via Angie’s List. Will do business with them again.

Description of Work
Faucet install

Cost $160.88

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Plumbing; Drain Cleaning; Bath/Shower Installation; Faucet and Toilet Replacement; Water Heaters; Well Pumps; Leak Repair; Water Filtration Systems

Septic Tanks