One Chic And A Hammer

Founded 2019 •

303 Riverview Ln

Lexington, NC 27292

I offer a wide range of home repair services in Southmont NC and surrounding areas. Whether you need something installed, fixed repaired or maintained I am your reliable and dependable local handyman service. I also specialize in drywall repair, interior painting and power washing. ...

4.2

handyman (17)interior painting (6)drywall (3)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)home security systems (5)awnings (1)

06/10/2021

Zoanna was courteous, knowledgeable & efficient. First pressure washed our deck. Beautiful. She replaced some wood decking boards & stained them. Even more beautiful. After complete, cleaned up(which is important). We’re talking about some other projects also. We’re happy customers for sure! Thank you Zoanna.

Description of Work
Deck boards replacement

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. Look forward to working with you

06/07/2021

Zoanna was great at explaining what/how things needed to be fixed-she was very efficient with time management, I would absolutely hire her again. We discussed the next few projects for her next visit!!

Description of Work
Caulking of windows/sink/shower, doorknobs fixed/light fixture fixed

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. Looking forward to working with you again.

12/21/2020

Blinds put in great. So far the shelf she rebuilt has not broken and appears much more sturdy since the shody job some other person who initially built the shelf and it broke on me. Price a little high but she was able to accommodate me on same day request. I will be hiring her again definitely soon so that things are completed correctly around my new house.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 12/20/2020

11/07/2020

Great. Well worth the services. Also, there was great communication, very timely and also great clean up. I will recommend them to anyone else that needs similar services.

Description of Work
I had them fix a ceiling foundation crack, then paint ceiling in living room and hallway. They also sanded, primed and painted 5 outside tall aluminum columns.

Category drywall,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

10/16/2020

She canceled on me a week before the project date. I text her a message to confirm my appointment and she never return the text. She called me the next day and canceled. She told me that she had to terminate one of her employee. This was the person that would e installing the backsplash. I was very disappointed ‼️

Description of Work
Backsplash in kitchen

Category handyman service,home security systems

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/02/2020

Friendly, professional, competent and efficient work! I highly recommend and plan to use for more work!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/24/2020

The work was done in a timely manner and finished ahead of schedule. The work done was very professional!! I’m very pleased with all aspects of their work

Description of Work
Deck repair

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/14/2020

Excellent work Easy to work with Dependable

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

07/23/2020

Okay to be fair about it I had to wait for them to go and retrieve another vehicle to be able to gather the white rocks that I need it. But they didn't call me prior to see what I needed to have done so they charge me for that time also.

Description of Work
Okay I needed outside yard work done.

Category handyman service,home security systems

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/16/2020

Terrific!!! Zoe is amazing to work with. She does quality work at a good pace. We were very, very pleased at the overall jobs she did for us. We will hire her again!

Description of Work
Handymen, Painting - Interior

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Services I offer include drywall repair, interior painting, furniture assembly, plugged drain,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check