A & B Home Improvements

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

Eliminate all the items on your to-do-list by calling A & B Home Improvements. You'll be glad you did. We have many years of experience and work hard to make sure the job is done right while saving you time, money, and aggravation. We'll be there whenever you need us. We strive to up hold a 5 star rating while giving our coustumers a afforddable price. you can check out our reveiws on our web site. We give free estimates up to 10 miles from our office after 10 miles we charge .50 cent a mile to cover fuel inflation cost. This charge will go toward job cost, that way it is still free estimate if we get the job. A and B home improvements have been in business since jan. 2011, but owners have been in the feild for over 16 years a piece. We have witness in person the "get by" work of many contractors and started our own business that would set goals in complete opposite directions. We have to be satisfied with the job before we present the final product to our customers. With a perfectionist attitude we go above and beyond our customers expectations. We are also proud members of service magic and hold a five star rating, but after 4 months of being provided services, word of mouth has givin us much more work. If you are reading this please give us a call and we'll make your dreams become reality....

Magic Bubbles

Veteran and Locally Owned. Unbelievably Clean! That’s our motto at Magic Bubbles, where we provide pressure cleaning that goes beyond the norm. No magic wands or hocus-pocus -- just impeccable, honest, personalized service using the industry’s finest cleaning equipment and supplies and technologically advanced trucks. What began with some strategic door-to-door marketing in 2007 quickly evolved into the founding of Magic Bubbles, Florida’s premier pressure cleaning company. Since the opening of our first office location in 2010, we have continued to grow and expand, adding the most trained professionals and state-of-the-art trucks, to provide top-notch customer service and satisfaction. Because of our continued success, we’ve been featured on the local news as a “Business to Watch” and also on the “Best Businesses to Work For” list. In 2016.

Offers by Magic Bubbles on Angi
Pressure Wash Carolina

Veteran & Woman Owned Locally since 2009 gratefully serving the Carolinas with a 30 mile radius of center city Charlotte For Residential & Commercial Pressure Washing, Window cleaning, brick paver, stone soft washing, concrete surface cleaning, wood deck & fence cleaning, Roof and gutters from the roof to the road of your property. Partnered with Property management companies & HOA approved, A+ with the BBB & Super Service Award with Angie’s List with over 1,000 5star reviews online

SouthEnd Painting and Roofing Contractors

SouthEnd Painting is a family owned and operated by Todd Cahill since 2000. We are Charlotte & Surrounding areas Best Residential-Commercial & Industrial painting company. When you call or email SouthEnd you will be provided with the best upfront estimate, quality craftsmanship, & outstanding service throughout the region. Our veteran 20yr Estimating Staff will provide a same day quote by our customized digital quoting/job management system which provides our customers and prospects with the same consistent pricing every time on every job! Call now for you’re in Home Consultation! SouthEnd will provide you with an insurance certificate listing you as the insured on every project. On all of our Projects we use the best quality products by: Berh Paints, Ben Moore, Flood Stains, Glidden Paints , Porter Paints, Sherwin Williams, Sikens Stains. Just remember one thing, You will pay SouthEnd Painting upon job Completion and 100% customer satisfaction! All Jobs come with a 1, 3 or 5yr guarantee. Call Now, For a Free, no obligation in home estimate and receive 20% off any Paint or Carpentry job over $2500.00 704-522-0000 Residential painting, Commercial painting, interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, deck staining, carpentry repairs, carpentry finishing, drywall installation, drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, popcorn texture, wood rot replacement, concrete staining, epoxy flooring, multiple packages, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, wood staining, interior/exterior staining, woodwork install, stucco painting, brick painting, refacing cabinets, lacquer painting, glazing, painting cabinets.

08/14/2017

Excellent Service. Brian responded quickly and was able to repair or damaged fence for a good price. He honest and hardworking. Will definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence Repair

Category fencing

02/28/2017

Brian and his crew were great to work with from the start. The quotation process was prompt and thorough and Brian explained everything they were going to do to construct the fence and included some information on his process that differentiated him from the rest of the contractors I had quotes from. At the end of the day Brian provided a competitive quote for the work and made a great impression ...

Description of Work
720' of split rail fencing with welded wire mesh installed around the rear of my property.

Category fencing

09/16/2015

Will not hire again.

Description of Work
Brian the owner really needs to take some customer service education classes will not use again he couldn't do the plumbing or electric to big of a job kept telling me job was stressing him out, so had to find other workers at last minute just something was not right caught him watching You tube videos on how to put in a thresholds on floor when his review on Angie list said he just did this great floor job for another customer now starting to have problems with ceiling husband called him would not return call he texted him, he immmediately got combative and told my husband he does not do warranty work??????? But he will come in 2 weeks to take a look, I could go on but this job took 3 months for kitchen remodel not enought time to list every problem and when I tried to discuss issues with him then I was verbal abusing him????I paid electrician, plumber, cabinets, backsplash and granite people he did not have any type of these people to work with him but he is general contractor?????? When his electrician came to check on the job he told Brian it was to big of a job and he couldn't do it now what does that tell me.Then we had the issues with the permits that was really a red flag for me. All in all thank god for his helpler he was very professional and was on time for work and did most of the work so thank you Jeff otherwise A & B would have been fired after 2 weeks on the job oh not to mention it took him 3 weeks after starting work to finally give me and my husband a written contract boy did I learn a lesson, Jeff is the only reason I did not fire the company. Oh I could go on and on but bottom line is I WOULD NEVER use A & B again but did get Jeffs number for side work. Great worker thank you Jeff.

Category awnings,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

06/21/2015

Brian had to work with me due to my crazy schedule. When we could finally get it together, Brian showed up and performed the work with quality. When he first stopped over for the estimate, I was told the work could be performed in two days. The deal was that I would pick up the materials and just pay for labor, but since I don't have a truck, Brian did pick up the flooring for me. I did not think ...

Description of Work
Painted my kitchen and put down underlay on the floor.

Category awnings

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Remodeled entire downstairs.

Category awnings,remodeling

We do: home improvements, remodel bath and kitchen, siding, trim work, installation and maintenance of decks (house and pools), wood flooring, tile, small electrical and plumbing, concrete pouring/finishing and repair, windows, painting (interior and exterior), fencing, clean gutters, pavers, snow removal, drywall installation and repair, pressure washing, doors (storm, sliding, interior and exterior), storage buldings, and etc. No job to small, please call and ask.