Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Holly Springs, NC
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Holly Springs
- Gum Springs GarageGum Springs Garage is a Gem. They dont come any better, in fact I do not know of anywhere else that has this business platform from start to end. Honesty, absolute honesty. They do not sell you something just to sell it. If you need it they will tell you what you need , nothing more. For instance, if you want to buy a switch, they sell you a switch not everything that is connected to that switch. I have used them many times, too numerous to count, and I have always went away with a smile. They give top notch service, they do it right the first time, they know their stuff inside and out. Family owned 3rd generation. If you are looking for a STIHL product this is the only place to purchase one and service it when needed
- Cary Mower & SawI have an old Stihl saw that was given to me. I could never get it to stay running and they brought it back to life. The saw now runs better than any other saw I own. Great mechanic work and nice people. Will definitely be back.
- Birch Equipment Service & RepairWOW, what a nice guy. He did a great job extremely punctual. He did what he said he would do and kept the cost down. We will definitely use him again.
- Clay's Power Equipment - RaleighPromptly scheduled pickup, which was accomplished as scheduled without me having to be present. Mower was serviced and mower blades replaced. Mower was returned quickly and it functions like new.
- Precision Outdoor Power EquipmentThey did a great job for a good price and in less than a day. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
- STONE BROTHERS & BYRDDropped it off on Saturday. It was ready the following Thursday. It was cleaned and adjusted, and they even sharpened my chain. I was expecting a bill twice what I actually paid. I was very pleased with the work & the price.
- STONE BROTHERS & BYRDThey were extremely professional friendly and honest. Their pricing was very fair for the work done. They will be my go-to in the future.
- LATTA BROTHERS TRACTOR SVCAfter taking my equipment to a different small engine service location, I tried Latta Brothers and they made a huge difference in the performance of my equipment. The problem I had for three years with my mower that the previous repair shop never fixed was addressed and repaired by Latta. And for much less than I expected. Highly recommend
- Clay's Power Equipment - RaleighTim is very good! He was informative and patient from my initial call through my picking up the mower and generator.
- Precision Outdoor Power EquipmentI have a Honda push mower that I sharpen the blades on routinely, but for some reason, when I went to remove them about a week ago, I could not get either bolt to loosen. After risking my knuckles with various wrench extensions and homemade remedies, I decided to let the pros have a go at it. I found Precision Outdoor Equipment on AL, stopped by on the way to work one morning to confirm location, and the guy working there told me if I would bring the mower back by he could do it while I waited. So, I picked it up at lunch, stopped by, and he used an air wrench to loosen the bolts and remove the blade. He indicated that I should use a 14mm wrench in the future (I was using a 9/16 wrench and apparently they are very close in size). He charged me almost nothing to do this work - maybe because I helped him load/unload the mower from my truck. In any event, the work was done promptly, successfully, and with as much professionalism as you would expect to find from any small engine repair shop. In short, problem solved, blade sharpened, ready to mow! I'll definitely be giving these guys a call the next time I have a problem
Last update on October 7, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Holly Springs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Proper storage each year will extend the life of your mower and save time and money. If you don't winterize your mower, it may not work properly come summer.
Understanding the benefits of a reel mower can help you decide whether this is the right type of mower for you. Here's what you need to know before buying one for your home.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Fuquay Varina,
- New Hill,
- Willow Spring,
- Archer Lodge,
- Chapel Hill,
- Four Oaks
lawn mower repair shops in Holly Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Doug Bunn The Honey Do Husband6513 Wynbrook Way
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
- Doug Bunn The Honey Do Husband
- Eastern Turf Maintenance Inc8811 Westgate Park Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
- Eastern Turf Maintenance Inc
- First Impressions Lawn & Garden2361 Farrington Point Rd
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27517
- First Impressions Lawn & Garden
- Gum Springs Garage3873 NC 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
- Gum Springs Garage
- Leisure Landscapes Inc8109 Wake Forest Hwy
Durham, North Carolina 27703
- Leisure Landscapes Inc
- Precision Outdoor Power Equipment5227 Hillsborough St behind the hardware store
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
- Precision Outdoor Power Equipment
- WAKE OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT7105 Cheviot Hills Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
- WAKE OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
- Ziegler Motion67998 S Harney Rd
Burns, Oregon 97720
- Ziegler Motion