Premier HVAC Services

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

When you need help with your heating, ventilation and air conditioning, you don’t want to hear that your technician is stuck in traffic. You won’t hear that excuse from us. We’re based in Brooklyn, at Sheepshead Bay road - in an office, not a phone drop or a postal address. It gives us quick access to many of our customers. But we also have workstations in Staten Island and Long Island. This way, our techs can quickly help you, whether you have an emergency or a routine call. They can rapidly fan out across Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island, ready to install mini-splits and portable AC units, clean chimneys, service residential and commercial HVAC systems, solve your radiant heat problem or get your furnace running more effectively. Our techs are experienced in all sorts of HVAC installation and repair, from heat pump systems and oil furnaces to air conditioner compressors and ac units. How we began As veterans of the industry for more than 10 years, we formed the company in Brooklyn in June 2016 with just one van and one technician. Fortunately, satisfied customers have rewarded us with many referrals and now we have seven vans and 15 people on our team, including office staff. We’re very proud and very grateful for our success. The team leader is Greg. He oversees all three locations and keeps us organized, making sure we respond to calls and we don’t leave until the customer is satisfied. Our techs are experienced, licensed and insured. We can help you, whether you want a new heat pump, a boiler repair, clean air ducts or a commercial HVAC overhaul....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+46 more images

dryer vent cleaning (124)air duct cleaning (55)chimney sweep (23)HVAC Companies (19)fireplace services (2)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)gas fireplace repair (1)locksmith (1)

08/17/2022

Mike H.

Premier worked with me to schedule a diagnostic, get parts, perform the repair, all the while explaining my option to me. They also followed up after every step. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Repair HVAC

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

01/04/2022

Monika J.

Affordable HVAC repair service. You can actually ask them to do little extras at no additional cost. After I called them for emergency repair of our AC unit, they offered a complementary cleaning for the unit. Amazing customer appreciation. Totally recommended!

Description of Work
Totally recommended!

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

01/01/2022

Martin S.

After taking our appointment they arrived my house in a hour, observe problem so carefully and fix it in two hours. I'm very much pleased with their fairness price and prompt service.

Description of Work
Cool experience!

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/25/2021

12/23/2021

Connie P.

I had an issue with my stream boiler last Saturday. Did a google search and called multiple companies except Lighthouse (also part of Premier HVAC) picked up the phone right away and the tech Slava (unsure if I spelled his name correctly) showed up an hour after my call. He was very knowledgeable. He first did a thorough inspection on my streamer boiler (I thought mine was called furnace but he corrected me and luckily Lighthouse also repair stream boiler), then giving options (replace the water feeder and side glass or the whole stream boiler since mine was already past 30years and it may not last long). Due to budget issue, after discussed with my family, we chose for now just changed the parts. Slava has no problem with that and I got lucky that he was about to arrange time to have the work done the same day. Slava is also very patient and professional. As he learned that I am new to streamer boiler, while he was doing his work, at the same time, he was giving “a lecture “ in terms of names, functions of each parts and the concept of how the stream boiler works and how to maintain it properly. I gotta be honest that I don’t recall all the he mentioned but at least now I have a concept. In terms of the price, I can’t say that it’s cheap but you pay for the quality of service that you get. Slava literally taking his time and spent about 4 hours to repair. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Highly recommend.

Work Completed On 12/23/2021

05/03/2021

Patricio D.

I called this company and they provided a time to arrive between 10 am and 12 pm on 4/28/2021 The tech person arrived at 5 pm He said that they were about to send me a diagnosis and estimate The owner called me saying that he was sending me the options for repair or AC replacement Still waiting after paying $ 283 for a regular visit and getting nothing Edit: This is in response to the contractor The tech person who came home said that both equipments were needing replacement not the equipment Two emails were sent with no response to Nikolina I paid money for nothing The tech person also left the heat set in 90 F and woke up melting

Description of Work
AC maintenance/repair

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], It’s unfortunate you are unhappy with the service. We received information about your equipment on Thursday. We have to send out email to vendors to receive quotes for new equipment. It’s been one business day and we receive a bad review? It was clearly stated to you that it would take 3-5 business days for you to receive the quotations. Not sure why the poor feedback and no follow up call. Good luck with the replacement of your equipment.

02/17/2021

NORBERT O.

[*** Link removed ***] Stay away from this company if: - You don't want gas boiler work done by non-licensed workers, contrary to company statements. - You don't want them to have to come back the next day after allegedly completing the job, to again have to fix the exact same issue contracted for, even though the work had been declared completed, warranted and been paid for, only a few hours before, and then ask for more money yet. - You don't want to be denied going over time and material charges at job completion because: "it is too late". - You don't want to hear: " We cannot identify all problems with your boiler" and " If you want no problems, install a new boiler" after you paid $275, non applicable to the job cost, for an initial tuneup and job estimate. - You don't want to be called a "dumb f****** piece of s******" when you express customer dissatisfaction.

Description of Work
Boiler automatic water feed malfunction

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

11/10/2020

Ellen B.

It went very well. Professionals knew their job and were polite and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaned

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

08/14/2020

lillian B.

my dryer wasn't working technician said vent was clogged.....when HVAC company came there were so honest....the vent was not clogged so they only charged me for an inspection.. and this was on a Saturday morning I will definitely be calling them in the future

Description of Work
clean out dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/19/2019

Bonnie F.

The technician arrived promptly, but we got off to a rough start. This was mainly due to communication problems. He spoke very little English, though he did seem to understand my questions. At first, he seemed unfamiliar with my dryer, and puzzled as to how to proceed. It is located in an area that does not have a straight path to the outside vent. But he managed to keep working and successfully vacuumed the duct. I think he would greatly benefit from learning more English.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

08/13/2019

Lindsay G.

Premier HVAC did site visit and service in same day, working well into the evening and did great work. Two guys (Slava and Rod) worked very hard in the heat and were really personable, cleaned up everything and did great work.

Description of Work
We had a roofer starting work today and hadn't been able to line up an HVAC company in advance. Job required disconnecting and relocating condenser for a Fujitsu mini-split system from sitting on top of roof to being mounted on side of building. I also needed the 3 indoor units to be serviced as well.

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

04/27/2019

Dennis R.

Very professional, very polite, hard workers, offered helpful advice.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts and dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

04/10/2019

EDWARD L.

Timely appointment. All on time. Clean, professional knowledgeable workpersons with good equipment. Efficient fast work.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Clean and Repair

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking time and leaving us a feedback! We try to perform the best work quality for our customers.

02/18/2019

Kevon S.

I was doing renovation in my apartment in Manhattan and needed to get my firebox rebuild as well as the chimney lining. I went with Premier hvac and very glad I did. Through the whole process they were knowledgeable, professional, helpful and timely. It was a big project which required time, but they handled it great! I like how they did my firebox, it looks much better then before. Trustworthy company with good people.

Description of Work
Firebox rebuild

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

01/31/2019

Hammad A.

Beware i paid them for chimney cleaning they never came to perform the service. States that they contacted me via email, call to the number yield no reply. Last call denied service outright saying they will no longer honor or refund my money highly unprofessional.

Description of Work
Be careful paid in full never came perform service - they will do best to not do any work

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Hello, You purchased a deal on Jan 12,2018. We contacted you via email on Jan 16,2018 and Feb 16,2018 (yesterday we send you screenshots as well). Never heard back from you until July 2018 when you contacted us via Angie’s list app. We provided you with the phone number to call and schedule an appointment. You gave us a call on Jan 31,2019 saying that you have never received the service and we must have contacted you via Angie’s list. We have no such obligations, therefore we did contacted you few times. Unfortunately we can’t honor this voucher due to its expiration. Hope you all the best, Premier HVAC Services.

01/28/2019

Ben E.

I was looking for permanent HVAC company for my home in Long Island, I usually do a yearly maintenance for my units and I wasn’t happy with my previous contractors. I choice Premier based on their good reviews and I spoke with a really nice gentleman on the phone who scheduled an appointment. They were reasonable in price and did a really good work, I am really glad I finally found a company who I can trust.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance for my house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

01/27/2019

Alan S.

It’s hard to find a good reliable HVAC company in NYC when you have your small business and not get scammed or overcharged. I have been dealing with Premier for a couple of years now and all I can say that those guys are the right fit for me. They always on time, fixing my units or performing maintenance, always nice and polite. I really like to deal with them and hope to continue our relationships in future.

Description of Work
The water heater stopped working.

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

10/23/2018

Melody Paula D.

The service went well. Excellent work, professional and very responsive.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning Service

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

10/18/2018

Gregory D.

No response to emails. No answer when called. I don't get it.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the bad experience you have had, but we didn't received voice mails or emails from you. We are very busy this time of the year and might missed your call, please leave us a voice mail or feel free to send us an email. *In addition, after we have reached you, we said that we don’t service your area. Best regards.

10/04/2018

Rivkah D.

Excellent cleaning of my dryer vents. My vents were hard to reach but they were so patient and did a thorough job. A+++. Wonderful, also they were on time, and did the work efficiently and cleaned up before leaving. Professional, knowledgable and friendly. Would use again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

07/17/2018

Sajith R.

These guys quoted $225 for a simple dryer vent cleaning when many other vendors have quoted $100 or less. Look elsewhere!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

This is a unfair review. You really wanted to use our company but started telling us about how other companies charge less. You wanted to haggle with us but we are not a bazaar. We simply told you that our price is our price and you are free to hire a different company that you mention of. You got upset that we didn’t want to book you. Spiteful review from somebody who wasn’t even our client. Good work isn’t cheap and cheap work isn’t good!

07/08/2018

SHAQUONDA B.

Unfortunately I've had the worst experience with this company. They were extremely unprofessional and unaccommodating. On Friday July 6, 2018 I scheduled an appointment for Saturday July 7, 2018 between the hours of 8-10 AM. Immediately upon calling I should have known something was awry because the gentleman I spoke to said he couldn't hear me and I should probably just text him my info to the phone number of 917-275-3280 and he'll confirm via text. He did exactly that and I felt relieved that someone would be out promptly to fix my central air. He even told me someone would call a half hour before arrival so that I'd be prepared. Being as though the home I asked them to come out to was a property investment that was vacant, I made sure I arrived at 730 AM and sat in front of the house to ensure they'd see me. At 1030 AM I called back and informed them that no one had came. The manager stated that his guys actually were there earlier and saw someone peeking out the window. I told them perhaps they had the wrong address and that no one called me to say they were present (even though I knew they weren't). He said he'd call his people to get to the bottom of it. He did not call me back and twenty minutes later I followed up with a call to see what was going on. He then preceded to tell me that the worker refused to call me because he felt unwelcome. I told them that was horrible business etiquette and the reason he felt so unwelcome was because he was at the wrong home. Once the manager realized his mistake of sending his workers to a similar address of "AVENUE" instead of "PLACE", he apologized profusely and said he'd send his team out to me the second they finished their current job. After another two hours passed by I called again, this time no one answered. Thirty minutes later I called again and this time I was forwarded to leave a message with an entirely different number with a 646 area code. Which I did. An hour later I called again, to no avail. At this point I believed that they recognized my number and were purposely ignoring my calls and voicemails. I actually waited from 730AM to 3PM and no one ever arrived or called me back. Even if they had planned on rescheduling I could have accepted that faux pas, but to intentionally make promises and refuse to own up to your own error was extremely upsetting and I will never refer their services to anyone.

Description of Work
CENTRAL AIR REPAIR

Work Completed On 07/08/2018

07/01/2018

Robin I.

We had an appointment for Saturday between 4-6. They called and would not be able to make it until after that window so we rescheduled for Sunday between 10-11. They called at 10 and said they might have some free time and could get here by 1. Then they called back and said maybe by 11:30. When I spoke to the dispatcher, Boris, who had been very helpful and responsive until that point, he tried to explain that they had gotten mixed up with the timing on Saturday vs. Sunday, and I told him that we simply no longer trusted that they would show up. Then he tried to give me a guilt trip about his guys coming out on the weekend and we cancelled. They were initially very responsive but in the end unreliable for scheduling, and then had an attitude.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaned

Work Completed On 07/01/2018