When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Havelock, NC
There are 13 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Havelock
- East Coast Emergency Response Serviceall trees and limbs were removed stumps ground. When they left it looked like a tree had never been there. A+
- Sutton's Tree Service IncWe had two fallen pine trees hanging by vines a dangerous situation in our back yard. Even though we were told the company was backed up and would try to make it out within the week the very next day a crew showed up and made our back yard safe for our family. Words don’t describe how grateful I am for such a blessing of a company going out of the way to take care of their customers. The priced we paid was very reasonable as well. I will recommend this company to anyone in need of tree services. The owner listened to me when I described how I wanted to save a tree that was covered in vines And made it happen. Thank you Sutton Tree Service for making this Jacksonville Home Owner get ready for a summer of fun with her 6 grandchildren ❤
- WALLS ROOFING LLCWalls Roofing, LLC recently replaced the roof on our beach house at Emerald Isle, NC. Larry and his crew did an awesome job at a very fair price. Larry also worked hard to make sure all the materials were delivered to the worksite ahead of schedule. He even made sure I had stainless steel roofing nails installed due to the coastal location. The workmen were hardworking, punctual and neat. They cleaned up the work site at the end of the day and kept my yard clean as the work progressed. The crew also used magnets to clean up all the old nails that were torn off the old roof. I could not be happier with the quality if the work performed by Walls Roofing. I HIGHLY recommend Larry and his company for all your roofing needs
- Junk King FairfaxThey were very helpful. They gave me a time frame between 4-6 and right at 4:00pm I received a call saying they would be here at 5:30 p.m. They were very conscientious of my time, very professional and nice.
- Mickey's Lawn Care LLCWe hired Mickey’s Lawn Service to assist an aging family member with some yard work she is physically unable to do. He provided us with an estimate for a list of work that we requested. The work was done in a timely manner. Mr. Mickey provided before and after pictures for us. He provided a link for payment. He did an excellent job communicating about the process and kept us informed all along. Work was completed in two sessions. We are pleased with the way the yard looks now. Professional, courteous, and dependable. Prices were reasonable for the work that was completed
- Burch's Hauling, IncI recently purchased a house and did some inside and outside demolition resulting in several thousand pounds of junk. I was looking for someone to haul it and dispose of it. I called Kevin off of Angie’s List and he was prompt in his response. When he arrived he was professional, courteous and gave me a straight quote. The quote was very reasonable considering dumping fees for the weight and volume I was moving (which I had no desire or time to do myself). I would use him again and recommend him for hauling. Solid local business….support
- BEN'S LAWN & LANDSCAPINGI rely on Ben's Lawn and Landscaping year in and year out for yardwork and for a wide variety of other services. The rule of thumb is, if it's something I can't do for myself, it's probably something Ben and his crew can do for me.
- Burch's Hauling, IncKevin was very professional and courteous when he contacted me about hauling off debris from a recent renovation. He came out within an hour and gave me a reasonable estimate. He returned that evening and hauled off the debris. He was very thorough. You could not tell the bricks and concrete had ever been in my yard. I highly recommend Burch's Hauling for debris pickup. Kevin is extremely professional and accommodating to his customers
- Eberson DayHe does about anything from A to Z. He can probably build a house by himself because he remodels houses, does construction jobs, carpentry and landscaping. He doesn?t advertise and he is a word of mouth person. He did an addition and remodeled my neighbor?s house. He did the porch, deck, added a couple of rooms, French doors, sheetrock and ceilings. He rebuilt their home from scratch. He did the whole job all by himself. He has not yet finished the work at my place. I found him when he was working on my neighbor?s house. He charges between $10 and $20 an hour. I would definitely use his services in the future too
- Burch's Hauling, IncUpon moving out of the home we rented, we assumed our trash company would take all the things we left out at the end of the driveway. Everyone in the neighborhood seems to do it! Well, they didn't take any of it. Our property manager was breathing down our necks, so we called Kevin. He went by to make an estimate on the following day, and hauled it all away the day after. Any calls that he missed from us were promptly responded to. The service was a good value as well, which is great because we really didn't have much to get rid of. We had moved out of state, which initially made things difficult. Until we called Kevin. He made the process easy and it was such a relief to have a business that understands. I highly recommend Burch's Hauling
Hauling Services in Havelock
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834Recent Review:Amazing! Extremely prompt, professional, and did the job to the highest standard. I would highly recommend Darnell and Man to get any job done!Hailey P.
- Business Description:We specialize in heavy equipment work including land clearing, excavation, and site preparation. We also offer heavy brush clearing.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went really well. Workers were on time and did a great job. Really hard workers with a great attitude and gave the up most respect. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend!Timmy G.
- Business Description:General yard maintenance
- Business Description:Specializing in roll off containers and dumpster service. Let us help you get your clean up project started today! We have the experience and dedication to handle all of your dumpster service needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It went great. They were awesome and I referred them to my friends. They had a fair price and had a good customer service.Tim L.
- Business Description:Sutton's Tree Service Inc, located in Midway Park, NC, and serving Jacksonville and surrounding areas, is a full service tree service and tree removal company. We also specialize in lot clearing, stump grinding, topsoil and seeding. We pride ourselves on our years of experience- we have been in business since 1981. It is our goal to provide superior service for every project. Some additional services we provide include- • Planting trees and shrubs • Tree and shrub removal • Tree and shrub ..
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Get it Done is a family owned business Here to satisfy customers home improvements needs and Assemblies. I been doing this for 13 years. I love what I do. All ESTIMATE is $95.00 the fee is waived if hired.Recent Review:They were great. They did the work so good. They were neat and clean. They kept the place clean. I was very pleased with the work they did.Drema H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Cherry Point
- Morehead City
- Pine Knoll Shores
- Atlantic Beach
- Cedar Point
- Cape Carteret
- Emerald Isle
- Trent Woods
- New Bern
- Harkers Island
hauling services in Havelock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DTS cleaning and maintenance service2101 Bridges St
Morehead City, North Carolina
- DTS cleaning and maintenance service
- Irish Greens Lawn Service144 Village Ct.
Havelock, North Carolina
- Irish Greens Lawn Service
- JDM Automotive & Recycling1731 Belgrade-Swansboro Rd
Maysville, North Carolina
- JDM Automotive & Recycling
- Lopez Landscaping137 Oscar Hill Rd
Newport, North Carolina
- Lopez Landscaping
- OCEANSIDE AUTO SALES7677 HIGHWAY 70
Newport, North Carolina
- OCEANSIDE AUTO SALES
- Up'NOut Movers
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Up'NOut Movers
- willis tree service1440 US-17 N
New Bern, North Carolina
- willis tree service
- Yes, I fix that 24hr Handyman1462 Sarecta Rd.
Pink Hill, North Carolina
- Yes, I fix that 24hr Handyman