Jofmar Landscape Hardscape & Lawn Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

Jofmar Landscape Hardscape & Lawn Maintenance is family owned and operated right here in Durham, NC. Since our company opened its doors in 2007, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

lawn care (154)lawn & landscaping (41)leaf removal (30)hauling (11)hardscaping (10)tree service (7)stone & gravel (6)lawn treatment (6)drain pipe installation (5)excavating (5)Patios (4)mulch delivering (3)

08/04/2021

Kellen S.

I'll start by saying that Jofmar (Jose and team) delivered well beyond my expectations. I reached out to Jofmar with a few large hardscape projects after long effort to try and find someone that was professional, on time and and cared to do the work. Overall my experience was very pleasant. Victoria graciously helped me with estimates, explained the process well to understand what is involved for each project and then Jose and his team delivered on the product. The first of two projects just finished up -I had stacked stone garden walls built around all my mulched beds. The attention to detail was a delight to see and I can't wait to finally refresh my garden beds. I want to call out that Jose and team really love the work that they do and it shows. They work hard and are easy to talk to throughout projects. They are agile and will work with you if there is a change in scope. I still have a second project waiting on materials and can't wait to see how well they do there as well. I'll be using Jofmar for any work I need in the future and if I could put them on retainer, I would. Attached are some shots of the work they did for my garden walls.

Description of Work
Garden walls installed around my mulched beds

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for Jofmar Landscape Hardscape & Lawn Maintenance - 1651 Us Hwy 15, Creedmoor, NC - 39428412

04/22/2021

Vincenzo D.

Above and beyond service. Jose and his team met all expectations from the original quote, and when requests changed, he adapted quickly to make sure we were satisfied with the finished product. We had grading, sod installation, tree planting, and a gravel/stone path installed, and all look phenomenal. The team was very efficient and costs were very reasonable for the service provided.

Description of Work
grading, sod installation, tree planting, and a gravel/stone path installed

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Hello! Thank you so much for providing feedback! We love what we do and we are thrilled to know that you are pleased with our work. Please let us know if we can ever be of help in the future. Until then, take care and be well! ~Jofmar Landscaping

04/18/2021

Deysi G.

Everything went great. Jose and his team are responsible, organized and punctual. An excellent job!

Description of Work
Jose installed grass in my backyard, he leveled the ground and he added rocks on the side of our house with mulch

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

Hello! Thank you for taking time to provide a review! We enjoyed working with you and we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your project! Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If we can ever be of help in the future please let us know. Until then, take care and be well! ~Jofmar Landscaping

04/10/2021

Mark R.

Jose and his team at Jofmar Landscape, Hardscape & Lawn Maintenance are fantastic service providers. They have performed weekly lawn maintenance+ at our home for many years. They have my full trust and confidence. Many of my neighbors have commented how well our lawn looks and how impressed they are with Jofmar. Several now use his services.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Hello! Thank you so much for providing feedback! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to do what we love! We look forward to continuing to provide great service! Be well! ~Jofmar Landscaping

03/31/2021

Kevin M.

Jose and his crew did an amazing job. My wife and I decided to re-sod our yard, install a patio near our front porch and prepare beds for planting. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right, even repairing some shoddy work a previous contractor had put in. We are thrilled with the outcome and will be using Jose and his crew moving forward for our routine lawn maintenance moving forward. Most importantly, Jose is a good and honest man I feel I can trust. If you have any sort of yard work to be done, he is your guy!

Description of Work
Patio install, sod installation, paver repair, planting bed preparation

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Review for Jofmar Landscape Hardscape & Lawn Maintenance - 1651 Us Hwy 15, Creedmoor, NC - 39274048

Hello! Thank you so much for taking time to let us know that you are pleased with our services! Customer satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide quality service! ~Jofmar Landscaping

11/06/2020

Thomas M.

job was done quickly and professionally with thorough cleanup afterwards

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Hello! We are glad that you were pleased with our service. We love what we do and we appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of help in the future! Until then, be well! -Jofmar Landscaping

10/19/2020

Paulo T.

We hired Jofmar for a landscape and hardscape project. Jose and his team did a great job adding a patio, standing wall, etc. They were extremely professional, attentive to detail and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
landscape and hardscape

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Hello! Thank you for the feedback! We enjoyed working on your project and we are glad that you are pleased with the results! We love what we do! If we can ever be of help in the future, please let us know. Until then, be well! -Jofmar Landscaping

08/03/2020

Michael K.

We had an excellent experience with Jose. He and his team completed our complicated project in a very short time period and were extremely precise in their work. They clearly have years of experience and did a fantastic job. They answered our questions and customized everything to our preferences, down to details such as hand cutting slits into the firepit for added airflow. They are very skilled craftsmen and are more than capable of undertaking a variety of tasks, from careful paver cuts to carpentry. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove rotted deck, replace with pavers, replace balcony footing, repair pergola and benches, place french drains, level ground

Category hauling services, deck cleaning, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], thanks for your kind words. We are so excited to know that you were pleased with our work and service. It was a pleasure working on your project and we hope that you will enjoy your new space. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future. Until then, be well! -Jofmar Landscaping

07/30/2019

Kimberly M.

Quality, pricing, and timeliness were better than I ever imagined. I will definitely recommend them to anyone and I can't wait to use them again. I wish I could go e them higher than an A grade.

Description of Work
I had a 10x10 ft area leveled in my backyard with crushed stone

Category hardscaping

07/29/2019

Tara M.

Very happy customer! They showed up on time and did great work. Very responsive to my request for service. I got an estimate within a few days, and the work was completed soon after that. My yard looks great! I will absolutely use Jofmar Landscaping again and recommend them to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Trimming shrubs, cleaning up beds and mulching

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

07/27/2019

Y E S.

Hose and his crew were super! With each task they did their work the right way; not the easiest route due to unforeseen conditions. We are grateful they reinstalled the French drain that was incorrectly installed by the house contractor. They recognized and addressed the problem immediately. My wife and I were more satisfied with the work completed than just about any subcontractors we’ve dealt with over the past 25 years.

Description of Work
Grading and sod install for our residence

Category hauling services, lawn service, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

07/22/2019

Shirley M.

This is our second time using Jofmar. When we describe what we want, they do even better than what our idea was. Victoria does a great job with communication. Jose and team do a great job on our yard.

Description of Work
Clearing out our wooded area to prep for mulch

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

04/08/2018

Chris E.

Fantastic... Second time I have used them.

Description of Work
Yard Work pulling weeds

Work Completed On 04/08/2018

03/24/2018

Nicholas M.

Jose came out and tackled the job quickly and professionally. This is my second time using him for lawn work and I am really happy with his work.

Description of Work
Needed some bushes removed, bushes trimmed, mulching, and grass cut.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

01/27/2018

Stephanie P.

Two man crew arrived promptly and worked diligently and efficiently to clear and haul away the shrubs. Left the yard clear and blew off the driveway and sidewalk. Will certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Around 18 large overgrown box woods removed.

Category hauling services, lawn service

Work Completed On 01/27/2018

12/23/2017

Suz A.

The crew was great - the work was done really well and the work team was awesome! They did more work than I had expected them to get done and my yard looked fabulous when they were done. I will hire them again for sure! Thank you!

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Work Completed On 12/23/2017

12/19/2017

Kristina F.

I walked Jose around the property giving him the rundown. We stepped out for the morning and came back and all was complete, perfectly executed. I couldn't rate higher.

Description of Work
Leaf cleanup

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

11/29/2017

Gayle F.

Everything went quite well and smoothly. Jose is wonderful to work with. He is so patient, meticulous, and makes certain everything is done perfectly.

Description of Work
General cleanup, defining beds With River rock, delivery and installation of mulch, trimming shrubs, Sod front yard...

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

10/17/2017

Carla N.

It went very well. Jofmar arrived on time and completed the work. The job was very well done. I'm pleased with the result. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed a yard clean-up. I rent a house and have a very large yard. I hired Jofmar to clean the yard up --lawn mowing, cleaning-up pine needles, etc.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

10/13/2017

Scott A.

Jose and his crew did a fantastic job. They cleared the pine straw and leaves from our front yard in 40 minutes, and with the remaining 20 minutes, they mowed and edged the front yard and cleared the backyard! Great work!

Description of Work
Pine straw and leaf removal

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

10/13/2017

Erica S.

Fantastic! They went above and beyond to help make my lawn look amazing. I gave them a couple tasks which they completed so well, plus they cleaned up the landscaped area and made everything look far better, without my asking! Plus they cleaned up everything afterwards. I can't wait to have them back!

Description of Work
trimming shrubs, moving mulch, general maintenance

Category hauling services, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

10/09/2017

Thomas C M.

Great...I scored A for everything because that was the result, although I realize all elements receiving the same score may have someone question the legitimacy of the rating. Not so, in this care...excellent! Tom

Description of Work
Prepating lawn for aeration and overseeding, aeration, overseeding, clean up