Acme Movers & Storage Company Inc

Founded 1954 • With Angi since September 2010

Wheaton World Wide Moving understands that moving is about much more than an address change – it’s a life change. Wheaton offers you and your family the peace-of-mind that can only come from our more than 70 years of experience. Wheaton’s more than 250 agents worldwide provide a variety of services, including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. Our menu of programs allows you to pick and choose what fits your needs and your budget to offer you the most choice, flexibility and control of your move ...

Paula's Movers

" Long Distance Mover " Paula's Movers Pledge Integrity in our business practice, diligence in our work ethic, and clarity of value delivered to all our customers. We provides long-distance, interstate moving services. We move residential homes, apartments, and commercial businesses across state lines and the country. We have over 26 years of moving industry experience and treat our customers like your part of Paula's Movers family. We're here to guide you every step of the way so you can rest easy knowing that your belongings will be cared for respectfully and safely. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Paula's Movers on Angi
All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

06/22/2015

gary L.

Description of Work
Picked up belongings from two locations and moved them to a third.

03/26/2015

Brice S.

Description of Work
Our possessions arrived on time from NC to VA and were placed where we desired, including on the second floor. We were impressed by the willingness, strength, and speed of the two men who did it all.

12/01/2013

Debra S.

Description of Work
Smooth and professional nothing broken or damaged.

04/16/2013

Joanne B.

Arrived on time and completed job in 3 hours. Move went very smoothly. We have used Acme Movers before and will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
My husband and I moved all the small items from our 4-bedroom home. Called Acme to move large, heavy pieces. Estimate was 3 hours total for 2 men and a truck.

12/08/2011

Barbara J.

ei

Description of Work
I have had Acme Movers and Storage do all my moves and storage for the past 20 years for a total of 1 storage and 5 moves for me and 2 moves for my mother-in-law. I am also a Realtor in town and often make a recommendation to my clients for their moves. My only choice is Acme Movers and Storage. Their entire staff is reliable and responsive from the owner Warren Benton through the administrative staff and the wonderful hard working men who do the actual packing and moving. The actual workers who come to the house are the backbone of the move and in all my years using Acme I continue to be delighted by the quality and professionalism of the crews that come to my home. They are caring, attentive to my needs and the details of the move. They are fast and efficient and make every move easy. I am amazed that over the years the same men return to work with me. The consistency of their personnel is a testament to the whole organization and the quality of their service and the way they treat their staff. The whole business is top-notch. You cannot choose a better company to do your move - their work is priceless!

Category moving companies,storage units

10/07/2011

william F.

Great

Description of Work
Unloaded a storage quickly and efficiently with no problems.

09/23/2010

Barbara J.

Outstanding in every way!

Description of Work
Acme has performed all the moves for me and my family for over 30 years and I have used theri climate controlled and exterior storage facilities for my own possessions. They are top-notch in professionalism, service, reliability and responsiveness. As a Realtor I must be very careful in recommending service providers. Acme is at the top of my list for moving and storage in my area. They are the best!

Category hauling services,moving companies,storage units

Residential, corporate, international relocation, short term & mobile storage units.

Check, Visa, MasterCard