Action Appliance Service Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

1823 Eric Dr

Graham, NC 27253

Over 20 years experience. Family owned and operated. Cost determined using a flat rate. Travel charges apply....

Resposiveness

appliance repair (90)

12/06/2020

The service was excellent. The Repair person arrived earlier than expected. It took him just a few minutes to figure out what the problem was. Luckily the item that needed to be replaced they had. Was up and running in less than two hours. I would contact them again if I have any more washer/dryer issues in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2020

It was a pleasure serving you, call us anytime we can help. Stan

12/05/2020

Fast and professional, very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Thanks for your time to write a review. Stan

08/26/2020

The service person was very knowledgeable and profssional and quickly addressed the problem and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the fan motor in the Whirpool Refrigetator

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

thanks for your kind words and buisness. Stan

11/08/2019

I called Stan this morning (Thursday) around 10:00am. He said that he could come by this afternoon. I asked if he had any idea about time and he said after 2:00pm. I told him that would be good. At 5:00pm I called Stan and asked if he was still planning on coming. His statement was that he got tied up on a job and forgot about us. He asked if Monday would be ok. I said how about tomorrow. At that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

im so sorry i stay so busy sometimes i get tied up. I normally don't work on the weekends i hope you understand you know time with my family is important. I will be happy to come Monday. thank you for your understanding.

06/18/2019

Replaced water filter and has been working fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water dispenser not working properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Thanks for your review. We hope your move out of state goes well. Stan

06/02/2019

He fix it quickly and no further problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My ice maker in GE stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thanks for your time to write a review. Hope we can help you for all your kitchen and laundry needs.

11/13/2018

Very well. Did not take long for him to repair it. Very professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Thank you for the business and your review. Stan

10/18/2018

Took him 2 seconds to indicate hoses were not attached and paid $78. Could have given me a break. Would not use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer did not have correct hoses

CATEGORY appliance repair

I'm sorry you had this experience I think you have the wrong company. we do not have a price structure that chsrges $78. We do have minum charges for coming out like any other business. If that company was us that amount barely covers the expenses of showing up. sorry again but I think you have the wrong company.

10/16/2018

He came as scheduled first day but a bit late. He replaced a part. Unfortunately we were not able to test then (had to leave for work). That evening we realized it still didn't agitate. He came back the next day and advised that although he could repair the cost would exceed the value of my very rusty old washer. He refunded part cost and only charged for the first service call!! Love the new Mayt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

thank you for your feedback. Sometimes older appliances can have more than one thing wrong, especially rusty ones. I hope we can be of assistance another time. Thanks Stan.

07/26/2018

Great service and reasonable costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

Thanks for the review. We love to hear from our customers. We know it takes trust to let us in your home and we want to do our best to be respectful and make you feel at ease. Thanks. Stan

2014 Super Service Award Winner! Kitchen & Laundry Appliance Repair