DJ Power LLC

With Angi since July 2015

We are experienced in residential and commercial electrical installations and services. We are a small two man operation that is licensed, bonded and insured....

Berryman Electrical Service

Berryman Electrical Service

Berryman Electrical Service has been in business since 2005. Specializing in Electrical Residential Service Work and Remodeling. We take pride in our work and are relationship with are customers. We service the Charlotte, NC area.

04/28/2018

Had good conversations and Doug initially showed interest and sent several detailed emails. However, he never responded to my last 5/19/16 email where I was attempting to finalize the deal. However, he seemed very competent and professional otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to run 50A service to a new garage located 50' from my home.

08/12/2015

Doug Dernar was knowledgeable, professional and fair. We had contacted others and became concerned when we found out they are really not licensed. Electrical work, especially around water can be dangerous so we were not willing to cut corners. Price was fair and proper work ensured compliance with the manufacturer's warranty. You get what you pay for!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used DJ Power to wire our hot tub.

07/21/2015

Haas is professional, respectful of my time, efficient, and affordable.  Highly recommend for any job--big or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Haas for many years and am very excited that has his own company.  He has done jobs such as installing new outlets indoors and outdoors, installing light fixtures, moving outlets (cable and electrical), and many other things. He helped me make repairs to my home in order for it to sell--all at a fraction of the price of the "big" companies.

CATEGORY electrician

We do service upgrades, whole home surge protection, water heaters including tankless. We install additional outlets such as dryer and GFCI receptacles. We also install new lighting or replace old lighting including switches (interior or exterior). We are capable of installing exhaust fans, ceiling fans, phone jacks and cable outlets. We install Arc Fault and GFCI breakers.We wire smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors and all kitchen appliances.