Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Southaven, MS
There are 4 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Southaven
- Quality Safe & LockGreat. Had an immediate appointment available. All the work was done without issues. Paid with credit card.
- The LockmanDemetrius did a most excellent job. All the locks turn smoothly, which was one of my concerns, especially with the front security door. I would definitely hire y'all again. Thanks!!
- MarkKeysArrived promptly after my call, opened my locked door, and checked out the broken garage door that had resulted in the lockout. The spring was broken, but he took the time to check it (without being asked to) in case it was something simple. Nice guy.
- Keyed In LLCRoy came on time. Listened as I told him what my concerns were, examined the door to confirm the problems. Explained that the problem with the door stoke might be the result of wear and so not repairable. He was able to adjust the stoke to mostly correct the problem and completely fixed the problem with the dead bolt
- NATIONAL LOCK & KEYShowed up on time, looked at the 4 locks and then began work. When finished, invited me to try all the keys he made on each lock. They all work fine.
- The LockmanAs usual, it went well. The staff and service providers at Lockman are always, punctual, professional and knowledgeable of their work.
- MarkKeysTimely Efficient Friendly Professional Excellent experience Will use again as needed. Highly recommend!
- MarkKeysMark did an excellent job for us. He is very professional and trustworthy. He took the time to research and find the best option for matching existing hardware. His prices are very fair.
- The LockmanCame out same day, replaced lock with new key. Fast, quick, courteous, great communication, great price, couldn't ask for anything better.
- K & L LOCKSMITHPatrick was so nice. He resolved the door problem quickly and professionally & on short notice. I am so glad to have found him on a AngiesList.
Locksmiths in Southaven
- Business Description:Angie's list Super Service Award 3 years in a row! Since 1993 Stewart Plumbing Company, Inc has been serving the Memphis and North MS communities with quality and professional plumbing service. We believe that quality service should be our top priority and that has been our focus since the early days of this business. We also believe that we have to serve our customers needs with the best quality people to provide quality service. At Stewart Plumbing you can rest on the fact that we provide o..Recent Review:Excellent. Stewart plumbing technician was professional and knowledgeable. My husband and I were stressed over a broken pipe problem. They came and inspected everything, performed the necessary repairs and Left everything in order.Evelyn G.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential and commercial applications. Peace of mind, this is what you'll receive when dealing with MarkKeys. All of our technicians must pass a background check to be affiliated with us, so you'll know exactly who you're dealing with upon arrival. Our team leader, Mark, received his locksmith license from the state of Tennessee and is a veteran, honorably discharged from the United States Marine CorpsRecent Review:Unlocked Car late on Thanksgiving NightLayne M.
- Business Description:Quality Safe & Lock is a full service security company with sales, service and installation of not only keys, locks and safes, but also burglar alarms, access control systems and CCTC camera systems covering most major manufacturer brandsRecent Review:Great. Had an immediate appointment available. All the work was done without issues. Paid with credit card.Markus R.
- Business Description:5 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Traveling charges may apply. Additional phone - (901) 751-9774Recent Review:deadbolts installed and all other locks changed to matchCadance H.
- Business Description:A Head Above Home Repair really is a head above all the rest. Licensed Bonded & Insured. We give free estimates for anything from handyman work, rental properties, small additions, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, trim work, ceiling fans, ceiling repair, doors, painting, roofing, punch list, honey-do's, hard wood floors, carpeting , tile, drywall, carpet, sheetrock, plumbing & electrical, rotten wood repair & replacement, Siding, Hardie Board, Fiber Cement Siding and moreRecent Review:Jody Tate responded to my call quickly and came out to give us a quote on stripping the wallpaper, repairing and painting the walls, and painting the woodwork and doors in a bathroom. The job was very time-sensitive. His crew was here on time and did an exceptional job in all areas. Jody has done work for us before--primarily handyman jobs--and we will definitely call on him again when the need arises. We highly recommend A Head Above Home RepairBonnie C.
- Business Description:The team at 901 Locksmith is experienced, trustworthy and ready to help when you are in urgent need of a locksmith. We provide dependable locksmith services for all customers in and around the Memphis area. Our mobile locksmith can come to your home, car or business in a timely manner to help with whatever your locksmith need may be. If you’re locked out, rest assured that 901 Locksmith will be happy to help in a timely, reliable manner so you can go on with your day. We would love to serve y..Recent Review:HORRIBLE!!! PATHETIC!!! I PROMISE I will NEVER use 901-LockSmith ever again!!! Immediately after this incident occurred yesterday evening over into last night, I called the company (901 Locksmith) to report this SERIOUS complaint, but no one picked up the phone, even when hours of operation were suppose to be until 11pm!!!! I kept calling after 8pm!!! No way to leave a message to report this complaint!!! I had no choice but to come here to report them. I even drove there this morning wasting gas & had the evidence to show, but the building looks like a "ghost town"/locked up. It was closed , dark, & there was no one to open the door at 9am. I only kept the business card to this PATHETIC company from about 2 1/2 years ago, assuming I was going to get good service yesterday that I had about 2 1/2 years ago, BUT DID NOT. Please know that I am too busy to literally waste time to compose a negative review, but this is necessary. People must know & to beware, seriously. I have text messsages & a camera system to prove everything!!! I communicated with who I thought was the same guy from last time because he answered when I called the same number he gave me on that card 2 1/2 years ago. He stated he still worked for this company. He had me wait all day into the evening, only to have some stranger arrive to my home stating that he was going to install my locks, moments before him stating HE, himself, was going to be there in 10 minutes & not someone else. I guess he forgot that I still remembered what he looked like, but when a totally different guy arrived, I was trying to figure out why. I do not like strangers arriving at my home, especially when having to deal with security aspects of my home. He NEVER contacted me to let me know he was not going to be the one to arrive in 10 minutes. I tried calling him several times when the guy he claimed to have called to place my locks arrived at my home, but my call was forwarded several times back-to-back with no option to leave a voicemail. The guy who arrived saw my obvious frustration when the other guy didn't care to pick up his phone. I stated right then I was canceling & calling another company. Although he apologized about the whole ordeal, something was still very strange about this guy & the whole ordeal. I asked did he know the quote I received from the other guy & he replied, "No, he didn't tell me. He just said you were getting locks changed that will be $135 or $140.00." The guy who arrived quoted an even higher price the pathetic initial guy & I agreed upon. I started to walk away back up my driveway out of disbelief & anger & he started calling me back, trying to negotiate. He literally begged me at the curb to install my new locks I purchased myself. THE ONLY reason I said yes is because I needed the added security for my family & he was mainly going to be on the outside of my home. I was also going to be there to supervise because my trust with 901 Locksmith was gone 100%. And what ever happened to name tags????? No name tag worn. I do remember what he said his name was. (Just so you know, upon the initial conversation with the guy who was suppose to come, I knew that the prices he quoted me were too high, but when I made efforts to not get the work done before confirming a time because of his high price, he hassled me & asked what could I pay instead. He strongly encouraged me to keep the appointment he & I were trying to agree upon.) Keep in mind that the guy I'd been communicating with stated he was only 10 minutes away. I guy who arrived was late. What made it horribly worse is the uninterested behavior of this company after they have taken the money & left. He stated frantically he had to leave when I thought he was done and I told him to wait so that I could make sure my locks were working for me. One of my preexisting locks don't work now because of how he placed the new lock. He KNEW what he did before I could finish checking it. I ended up paying $100.00, but still felt a manager or someone should have been available, but obviously did not & still don't give a d%*!@!! I have no idea how this company received great reviews when I have on camera & text messages of horrible, horrible service I received. IF I COULD RATE 901-LOCKSMITH a thousand NEGATIVE 0s', I promise I WOULD!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! GO ELSEWHERETy H.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Contracted mobile locksmith's car keys rekey house and commercial unlock safes and vehicles unlock
- Business Description:Good People Locksmithing, LLC Is A Company That Is Honest & Reliable. We Are Your One Stop Shop For Auto, Commercial & Residential Lock Service. In A Time When The Economy Is Not So Great, You Can Count On Good People Locksmithing, LLC. Good Prices, Good Service, Good People! ***Military 15% College Students Teacher/ Lawn Enforcement 10%, Victims of Crime 15 % Discount
- Business Description:AAA Safe and Lock has been in the business for more than 40 years, but we have about 60 years of experience in the industry.Recent Review:They fixed the problem in about 15 minutes.Bill J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Southaven
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Head Above Home Repair2099 Thomas Rd
- A LOCKSMITH664 CAPEWOOD PL
- A Safelock Inc5552 Mill Branch Rd
- A-ADVANTAGE MOBILE LOCK & KEY505 HOWARD DR
- AAA Safe And Lock Company722 S Highland St
- Advanced Safe and Lock862 Goodman Rd E
- AMY'S CHEAP AUTO LOCK POPPERS1225 FAVELL DR
- A Head Above Home Repair
- Electronic Security Specialists1619 Bartlett Road
- Electronic Security Specialists
- Good People Locksmithing, LLC111 S Highland Ste 378
- Good People Locksmithing, LLC
- Jack's Pop & Lock1002 Clement Rd
West Memphis, Arkansas
- Jack's Pop & Lock
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Normal Station TN Locksmith Store786 Echles St (Suite: 226G)
- Normal Station TN Locksmith Store
- Secure-1 Lock Service4894 N Terrace Stone Dr
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Service Medics5100 Poplar Avenue
- Southhaven Locksmith Pro5295 Pepper Chase Dr
- Stewart Brothers Hardware & Lock7715 Summer Ave
- Stewart Plumbing Co1410 Brookhaven Dr
- Systems Specialists, Inc.PO Box 718
- Secure-1 Lock Service