AAA Safe And Lock Company

Founded 1954 • With Angi since July 2007

722 S Highland St

Memphis, TN 38111

AAA Safe and Lock has been in the business for more than 40 years, but we have about 60 years of experience in the industry....

10/05/2017

Bill J.

They fixed the problem in about 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Locking mechanism on the door lever of a bedroom door failed, and we couldn't get the door open.

05/24/2017

Kenneth K.

They explained that I could easily avoid a service call and cost of a new lockset if I could just remove the lockset and bring it to them because these locksets last forever. WIth some online instruction, I was able to remove it, take it to them for a simple repair, and reinstall it myself in just a few hours.

Description of Work
We needed to repair a mortise lockset.

12/12/2015

Minor P.

Fast, efficient, professional for much less cost than I thought.

Description of Work
New key and remote casing for 2011 Honda.

12/12/2015

Lee W.

Could not have gone any better

Description of Work
My elderly parentshad a security door with a key stuck in it. They had called around to several locksmith and was given quotes ranging from $120 to $165. I called AAA and described the problem to them. They walked me thru the method to take care of my problem over the phone at no charge... I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of locksmith services.

07/20/2015

Alan M.

Very professional and friendly. In today's world this is the kind of thing(locks on your home, inside and out) that you want taken care of professionally.

Description of Work
At our home installed door knob replacements with locks, repaired storm door locks and helped think through whether we needed additional lock protection for the house. We didn't.

06/02/2015

Felicity L.

Service was prompt, friendly, and professional.

Description of Work
Fixed the cylinder in a broken lock.

08/28/2014

Michael G.

It was a last minute call, and he made me his first stop on a saturday. I had just moved in, and locked myslef out, and I really needed to change all the locks. He was superfast, and very professional.

Description of Work
Help me get into my house, and changed out locks

08/21/2014

David M.

Darwin, the Technician, arrived timely and listened to the scope of work required. Assessed my request, provided pricing, and carried out work as requested. Darwin and I examined the work he'd done, and I acknowledged that I was pleased. All locks installed are still fully functioning with no issues at all. Darwin retreated to his truck, wrote up the invoice, and processed my payment. Darwin was most professional, approachable, and open to questions. I will definitely use AAA Safe and Lock Co., Inc. for all future locksmith needs.

Description of Work
Installed dead bolt and door knob locks on 3 exterior doors.

Category locksmith,doors

03/28/2014

Connie A.

First the dispatcher took the time to listen to my concerns, and sent the technician to the job with all of the parts. As it turns out, my diagnosis of the problem was incorrect, and they did not have to replace the part (although I was completely prepared to do that. After a very quick fix, he told me that I should get my monies worth, and he installed some replacement catches, and was in and out in less than 20 minutes. Highly recommend even if the service charge as 75 dollars.

Description of Work
Repair deadbolt (very old deadbolt), inspected other locks.

12/30/2013

Kim E.

Larry from AAA was exceptional. He reviewed the situation (one h had not encountered before). He made several recommendations and provided great insight into the lock issue. Was very professional and just great to deal with.

Description of Work
Evaluate a Lock Cylinder for a trailer that would not work.

S & M Customs

We are a complete home repair and remodeling company as well as a handyman service. We install windows and doors, paint interior and exterior, remodel full bathrooms, repair rotten wood and termite damage repair, install ceramic tile and laminate flooring. We are insured, licensed, offer great discounts and give free estimates within 100 miles. We are a family based company so our customers are our priority!

Offers by S & M Customs on Angi

Keys,Keys,Access Control Systems,Locks & Locksmiths,Safes & Vaults,Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial