AAA Safe And Lock Company

Founded 1954 • With Angi since July 2007

AAA Safe and Lock has been in the business for more than 40 years, but we have about 60 years of experience in the industry....

S & M Customs

S & M Customs

We are a complete home repair and remodeling company as well as a handyman service. We install windows and doors, paint interior and exterior, remodel full bathrooms, repair rotten wood and termite damage repair, install ceramic tile and laminate flooring. We are insured, licensed, offer great discounts and give free estimates within 100 miles. We are a family based company so our customers are our priority!

Offers by S & M Customs on Angi

10/05/2017

They fixed the problem in about 15 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locking mechanism on the door lever of a bedroom door failed, and we couldn't get the door open.

05/24/2017

They explained that I could easily avoid a service call and cost of a new lockset if I could just remove the lockset and bring it to them because these locksets last forever. WIth some online instruction, I was able to remove it, take it to them for a simple repair, and reinstall it myself in just a few hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to repair a mortise lockset.

12/12/2015

Fast, efficient, professional for much less cost than I thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New key and remote casing for 2011 Honda.

12/12/2015

Could not have gone any better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My elderly parentshad a security door with a key stuck in it. They had called around to several locksmith and was given quotes ranging from $120 to $165. I called AAA and described the problem to them. They walked me thru the method to take care of my problem over the phone at no charge... I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of locksmith services.

07/20/2015

Very professional and friendly. In today's world this is the kind of thing(locks on your home, inside and out) that you want taken care of professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At our home installed door knob replacements with locks, repaired storm door locks and helped think through whether we needed additional lock protection for the house. We didn't.

CATEGORY locksmith

Keys,Keys,Access Control Systems,Locks & Locksmiths,Safes & Vaults,Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial