Woodpeckers are pretty birds with a bad habit of drilling holes all over your property. Here's how to get rid of woodpeckers humanely—and for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Brandon, MS
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Brandon
- Synergy2Amazing!! Joe is always punctual and very easy to work with. We have at least 20 rental properties serviced monthly and have not had a problem since they started!
- Fireplace Chimney Sweep SolutionsHe did the job, left me an invoice in the door and he was very nice and professional. He's a very sweet guy. he also swept the chimney, then went back and did more work including putting flashing on top. It was a little expensive but hey I can't reach the chimney. He has all the equipment he needed.
- Stutts Pest ControlIt went great. I contacted them on Sunday, January 18 via e-mail. Billy Stutts called me back on Monday morning the 19th and said he could come out the next morning at about 9:00, which he did. He analyzed the situation and said he could return the next day to repair one gap and put a cage on the other. On Wednesday morning, I again heard the squirrel in the attic and noticed that a small board I had placed over one of the openings had been knocked out from the inside. We assumed by this that the squirrel had gotten out, so when he came he went ahead and patched both places. He said if I hear the squirrel again to call him back and he will unplug one of the spots and put a cage up
- Stutts Pest ControlWe like that he’s a small businessman. They were wonderful. They set out traps and came and took care of them. We have outside animals and they were good about not putting poison out for two reasons: not to poison the outside animals and not to have the raccoons die in the attic. We were very pleased. They were prompt and the workers looked nice. If they got tied up somewhere else, they called and told us they were going to be late. We felt good enough about them that we didn’t have to be here
- Animal Solutions LLCFirst visit wa at my house in about 39 from the time of contact. Returned next day to do ask he said he would.
- Critter Capture LLCI am so thankful for the hard work and the quality work by the team from Critter Capture. Despite use of insecticides (by professional exterminator companies and me) there were still fleas in my house. Everyone I had contact with at Critter Contact was so pleasant and helpful. I had an appointment for an initial evaluation within a few days of my initial call. I really feel like Jeremy was the only person who listened to me when I said I had concerns about the source of the fleas being in the attic. He inspected the attic in no time, and, yes, squirrels had moved in and brought fleas with them. I was not able to have my attic cleaned and repaired for about three weeks from the initial evaluation, but Jeremy had his team come a few days later and place foggers in the attic space to help me. The quote for cleanup and repairs was more than I expected, but if the individual parts of their service were priced out it would probably be the same price. Of all the animal removal companies I researched, Critture Capture appeared to be the most genuinely humane and had current membership in the National Wildlife Control Operators Assoc. I did not get other quotes because of this. Before Jeremy left, he said he would text the yard spray he used for insect control; and he did. When eviction day came, the team arrived on time. They worked really efficiently. They were so professional. And, boy, were they neat . The only delay was getting the new insulation, but that was beyond anyone's control (automotive trouble). I'd had some problems with my furnace because of the foggers used in my home so I asked if the inlet could be sealed off before any disinfectants were used and it was done. It's been a month since the cleanup and repairs and I am so happy to have had this work done by Critter Capture. They seriously saved my sanity. I would definitely recommend them to anyone
- Critter Capture LLCAfter inspection, he stated to me that I had raccoons and rats in my attic space and that I needed my insulation changed (which is true). However, the I giving a neutral score of C is because when I asked about cost he stated that it would be $6500 to remove any wildlife, make any repairs to my home, and add insulation. My problem with this was he could not tell me where they were getting in which made me wonder how can you charge me to repair something and you have know idea what to fix. My second issue was that it was all or nothing. There would be no setting traps if he couldn’t fix repairs and put in new insulation. I decided to pass on Capture Critter for these reasons
- Animal Solutions LLCfirst time several years ago very good. This year first visit was o.k. cannot get them to return or return text messages(which you are ask to leave rather than phone message) an I can't text so I have to get someone to do it for me. It is so BAD for his business when he won't even call you.
- Stutts Pest ControlMy first call, which was promptly returned, was in late 4/2013. I was told the products he needed to find. My 2nd call, I talked to his dispatcher, was 5/07/13, which has not been returned, nearly 4 weeks later. I will call someone else.
Last update on May 8, 2020
Animal Removal Services in Brandon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Moles weigh less than half a pound and are only about 6 inches long, but the burrows and mounds they create cause big problems. Learn how to get rid of moles.
Need to know how to get rid of moles? The best ways to remove moles from your yard will protect your lawn and its ecosystem at the same time.
Find animal removal services in
- Crystal Springs
animal removal services in Brandon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Critter Capture LLC7760 Tara Dr
Semmes, Alabama 36575
- Critter Capture LLC
- Terminix - Flowood1205 Pin Oak Dr
FLOWOOD, Mississippi 39232
- Terminix - Flowood