This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Get matched with top door installers in Washington, MO
There are 10 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Washington
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- Wagner Residential & Excavating LLCNot good. Windows were replaced and installed but the trim both interior and exterior were subpar. NOT weather tight, not water tight by any means. Trim was piecemealed and not sealed. Caulking wasn't neat or purposeful. There were gaps in the caulk seams. Also caulk was wiped on the brickwork of the house (numerous spots). Door replacement - work not completed are promised and it leaks. Was told it "could have been leaking from a keyhole". No lock was installed on the sliding glass door. The handle was installed but the track lock is missing. Months have passed and Wagner continues to throw fault on Lowe's. (it wasn't in the package, therefore he isn't responsible) Debris was also all left behind. No attempt was made to remove debris despite being part of the job. Instead of removing debris, they brought additional. They brought debris from another job and left it at my home without my permission or knowledge. This just screams UNPROFESSIONAL
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)This last time they repaired a sliding glass door for me. They found the rollers were bad and ordered replacement ones. They contacted the tenant to set up a reasonable time and completed the work. The pricing is fair and I am happy with their services.
- Lakeside Renovation & DesignThey worked Aug 22-Oct19th. We worked with them from the planning stage. They also offered suggestions to help improve the plans. When they took off the two decks and started framing for the porch roof, the project coordinator came out and had us take a look at what we were about to do. He said that he believed the angle was wrong and he suggested changing the plan. It was something he caught and he spent half a day working on correcting. They adjusted it at no charge and it is improved because of it. Their workmanship was on point through out the whole process. The crew was friendly, polite, and fun. All of their subcontractors behaved in the same way. They cleaned up every day after they left. There was never anything left around. They have followed up since then, and verified that there was nothing else they needed to have done. They will also make an annual inspection of our house until we leave here. They also brought their own restroom facilities, which was a nice courtesy
- Midtown Home ImprovementsThey arrived at the house at 9am and finished at 1230pm. They cleaned up the mess and my husband and i were completely happy with the job.
- Midtown Home ImprovementsThey arrived at about 9am and were finished and cleaned up by 12pm. The doors look very nice and my husband and I are very satisfied.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door did an awesome job. they were able to get the two broken panels off, put on temporary panels until our matching panels came in. they made our door operational again while parts were ordered. They did not try to sell us anything we did not need or new doors. It was their suggestion to repair what we had which made it as good as new! Dan & Scott were the service guys, very professional, great at their job and fast. on their return visit with our new panels, and at our request they replaced the wall button that was not working, they replaced the vinyl trim that was also broken with the door, replaced our keyless entry which was also not working and got our other door to latch correctly. All this which was so easy for them kept us from having to replace the whole door and the openers. they gave us their honest opinion to replace just the broken panels instead of replacing the whole door. They will be our first contact if we ever have garage door issues again. When I first called them I did not realize they could fix all our problems with the garage doors and openers Their prices were good, their response time was great, they came on time when they said they would be here. They are truly professionals and do great work. Darrell & Jeanett
- The Property MastersMarion was hired to put in 4 windows, a door and two other things he did not complete. He made it sound so easy, he will take all measurements and put all supplies on hold at **** *****, we pay for and have at house and he’ll do the work. It was a fiasco from the start. Most of the supplies were not the right fit. He kept saying it’s not his fault, it’s **** ***** that keeps making mistakes. He charged us a delivery fee for returning the incorrect door he selected and picking up another that will fit. When he put it in, the deadbolt was backwards, the door didn’t latch, you could just push it open, and you could feel air and see light above the door. When we said please fix it, he proceeded to say it’s not his fault, the door must be defective, you have to take it back. He ended up spending the next day, showing up at 3, and fixing it. Four windows and one door took him a week...tho he never arrived before 11. Even tho he would agree the night before, he will be here at 8-9 am. We did not have him come back after the door, even tho he ripped up our hardwood floor on day two, which we have had to deal with since we hired him. And he flatly refuses to clean up after himself. Wont pick up a broom, shop vac, even tho they were provided. Wont even lay down the tarp provided on second day, since I saw the mess he leaves. Plainly says, he doesn’t do cleaning. We were his assistants having to clean up after him. Has no respect for your house or you. We have been vacuuming up shards of glass, caulk everywhere, just from his window installation. Which we can feel air around every single one, they will have to be redone. Just a real shoddy job. Not worth the money or hassle. We still have tons of supplies sitting here that we paid for that were not right for some reason or another. Not a good experience
- Nu-View Replacement Windows & DoorsMyself and my husband purchased a home in August 2014 with exterior logs and very old windows that were totally inefficient; the gas had gone in a couple of them and most of the windows had a milky coating, gaps, warping you name it they were over. Winter was approaching and we really did not want to spend the first one here with draughty windows. I shopped around and educated myself as to what kind of windows we might want and the price range we might be looking at. We had 3 companies, including NuView, come out to the house. We liked Dave from the get-go, he is not the typical sales guy and didn't push anything on us that seemed unecesarry, in fact he advised against a couple of options as he did not feel they were needed. That truly was a plus for us. His quote was middle of the range, but due to his demeanour and professionalism and the reviews I read we felt safe in his hands. When we picked out the frames we noticed that the choice of colours was not as extensive as some of the other providers, but we felt quality and good workmanship outweighed colour choice. We did find a colour that happily mixed in with our home, including any changes we may make to the exterior. Our order was made around November and we had the windows installed in December just before Christmas, yay! Whenever I read big purchase reviews I always wish people would update their reviews after living with their choices for a while, which is why I purposely waited before I reviewed our experience. So, 3 months in and after a cold and snowy winter I can report all is well. Our thermostat stabilised after the windows had been installed and we noticed it heated up much more efficiently than before with the old windows. It was a welcome relief not to have to keep increasing the temperature in the house just to get it warm. Everything works well, easy to open and close, easy to clean, no leaks. No problems whatsoever. When Dave and his crew installed the windows over the 2 days I was very impressed with how little chaos there was. In fact, it was like they were not here at times. They were very efficient, clean and conscientious and pleasant to be around. I still can't believe they replaced every window, thirteen in all, which included a sliding patio door and a huge window in our great-room, in just two days. I would highly recommend NuView if you are working with a budget and want the comfort of a good guarantee on the product and the installation. I read somewhere that if installation is not guaranteed that you should look elsewhere. I found that very interesting after our first in-home demo from a big nationwide company who promise you all kind of bells and whistles and NASA-like technology, who charge a small fortune, but DO NOT guarantee their installation. We liked the transparency of NUView (no pun intended) and are very happy with our purchase and experience
- Van Cleave Construction LLCEverything they have done has been exceptional! Greg was our on-site contractor and he was awesome to work with! He answered all our questions that he could or found the right resources to help us. There were a couple unexpected issues that came up (hidden in the walls) that they immediately took care of for us. Would recommend Erich and his team to everyone. Already have them set up for the next remodel project
Door Installers in Washington
- Business Description:We are committed to our customers, providing exceptional products at an unbeatable price with service at the top of the list. Our products are EPA Lead-Safe certified and our windows are Energy Star certified and are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. Additional DBAs - Window World of St Louis & Window World Inc. Locally owned & operated by Jon Gillette & Jim LomaxRecent Review:i signed the contract November 16 to have 12 windows replaced; one of which was broken. (since another one was broken). I was told it would be about 12 weeks due to the Covid-19 problem. Today is Feb 26. It has been 15 weeks and still no windows. I am told the installation is scheduled for March 9. I have been told the windows arrived at Window World 3 weeks ago. I have called the company many times explaining the broken and leaking window. Receptionist told me that they understand and that my file is on their desk. As soon as the windows arrived they would schedule an install as soon as possible. Three four weeks later is ridicules. I feel that once I paid the required deposit I ceased to be a customer and became simply a number on the list. I do not believe they have been honest with me with time frame. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!!!Tom J.
- Business Description:At America West Homes kitchen cabinet refinishing is our main line of work. We take your existing cabinets and make them look amazing with our unique application. We can even add new handles and crown molding as needed. Visit kitchencabsstl.com to find out why America West Homes is #1 in Cabinet Refinishing in St LouisRecent Review:If you are thinking about doing something new with your cabinets, we highly recommend America West. Prior owners painted our kitchen cabinets a dark green color, and left some empty nooks where cabinets belong. New cabinets and re-facing were cost prohibitive. And painters weren't able to repair the cabinets or fill in the nooks. Larry and America West was just what we were looking for. Not only did they sand and paint the cabinets a beautiful off white, they added a new cabinet in the nook, a wine shelf above the fridge, and additional trim and add-ons throughout. It looks like a brand new kitchen for a fraction of the price. We love our new kitchenpaul g.
- Business Description:Danna Enterprises is a small veteran owned and operated company that provides a one stop service for all of your home improvement and maintenance needs. Please contact me directly at (636) 358-6714 rather than the Angie's List Message CenterRecent Review:Frank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you didCharles C.
- Business Description:Woodard Cleaning & Restoration provides residential and commercial customers in the St. Louis, MO metro area with carpet and hard surface cleaning, rug cleaning & repair, and emergency restoration and construction services following water, fire, and storm damageRecent Review:Excellent! The crew was thorough. The long repair period produced dust and dirt throughout They cleaned, dusted, vacuumed, polished every surface in my home. I was amazed. As a bonus, they were very friendly and professional. I would love to hire them againDebbie W.
- Business Description:Quality handymen, and home repair services in the St. Louis and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Jobs taking less than 1 day are time & materials at the rate of $65/hr. All jobs minimum 2 hr charge. No travel charge. Please call to scheduleRecent Review:Perfect. Wayne was so nice and professional. Worked continuously for 7 hours and did everything that I had requested effortlessly. He is very talented. It is hard to find companies that offer quality workmanship combined with quality people. I will always call Handy Jack firstAnn N.
- Business Description:Full and Small Renovations on Houses. Inside or Outside. Handyman Work. Current schedule prevents me from doing free estimates or in-home consultations prior to beginning project. Please Claim hourly eCommerce Deal for priority scheduling. CALL! 314 243 4232 for the best hourly quoteRecent Review:We hired Andy for a kitchen and bathroom remodel. He quoted us the best price and did such an amazing job, that I have hired him to do a bunch of other chores around the house. It’s a life saver because I don’t have the time or knowledge to make it look like a professional install but Andy did. I would highly recommend this man to anyone for just about anythingClint M.
- Business Description:We are your residential and commercial overhead door service and sales experts. We are locally owned and provide that personal touch while also having the capability of handling any overhead door need. We have been in business for over 30 years with a combined 90+ years of experience on staffRecent Review:Schaefer Door replaced a garage door with as close a match as I could have hoped for my existing door. They respected my budget, did a terrific job and completed the work for exactly the quoted price. I would highly recommendS L.
- Business Description:We offer custom home remodeling services, specializing in James Hardie Siding. Our experience with siding replacement goes back more than 20 years, and we have fully trained crews that offer the best quality exterior home remodeling in the St. Louis area. We keep our operating costs low so that we can retain the most experienced craftsmen in the industry and provide the best value for your dollar. No one can match our high end quality at our price. Our services include: Siding, Soffit/Fa..Recent Review:Nearing the end of the project and it looks spectacular. This crew works incredibly hard, from sun up to sunset and the work is just perfect. I have never had a house project go this well. Great attention to detail and workers are very polite and considerate. Highly recommenJoan N.
- Business Description:314-799-7923-Open Saturdays - St.louis Plastering Company works with busy home owners schedules, by offering Saturdays as part of the work week without additional charges, plaster and stucco applicators - new construction and repairs of existing . Use real plaster materials to original spec for durability and longevity. Look forward to being of service. Repair - Restore - Rejoice and be safRecent Review:I needed plaster repair in my living room, dining room and kitchen. Trent repaired cracks, removed loose tile, re-plastered certain areas and skim plastered other areas. Trent does excellent work at a very affordable price. As a bonus, he's good natured. Trent communicated with me from start to finish and gave me useful tips. I wouldn't' hesitate to hire him againKarin W.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
If you’re looking to enhance the security and style of your home, a security door is a smart investment. With many options to choose from, they often look like a regular front door, but stronger. Learn the pros and cons of security doors.
Find door installers in
- Villa Ridge
- Gray Summit
- New Haven
- New Melle
- Saint Clair
- Wright City
- Lake Saint Louis
- O Fallon
door installers in Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 C Construction LLC21228 Schwerdt Hill Rd
- 3 C Construction LLC
- A FRESH NEW LOOK12 East Ln Dr
- A to Z Affordable Contract Services LLC125 Turkey Run Ct
Wright City, Missouri
- All Hands Construction LLC.211 Pintail Drive
Old Monroe, Missouri
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMERICA WEST HOMES17 Country Squire Ct
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- ARS Construction620 Grand View Ridge Ct
- Associated Door Company526 E 3rd St
- Assured Building Products LLC.77 Hi-Line Dr.
- A FRESH NEW LOOK
- B Unnerstall Construction637 St Marys Rd
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- Bill’s Home Repair1213B East 5th
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
- B Unnerstall Construction
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding21603 Tangle Nook Rd
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Calvary Contracting LLC17209-203 Chesterfield Airport Rd
- CAPITAL INSTALLERS3012 S TEN MILE DR
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Carpenter Services, Inc1350 Haines Rd.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of St. Louis29 Cassens Ct
- CHC Construction LLC450 Scottsdale Drive
- Chilton Construction255 Timber Glen Rd
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Copperhead Contracting LLC936 Farrar rd.
- Covey & Sons Overhead Doors19314 E K Hwy
- Crowe Construction & Handyman Services1343 Parkway Dr
Saint Clair, Missouri
- Curt’s Construction Company L.L.C.141 Bear Creek Rd
- Custom Roofing & Exteriors12720 Paw Paw Rd
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Jack-The Home Improvement ProsPO Box 295
- Hidden Valley Pools & Exteriors20835 Vinemount RD
- Highland Auto Parts901 e. Highland Ave.
- HMS Construction, Inc.4820 Green Valley Drive
High Ridge, Missouri
- HOME PRO3271 N MAIN ST RD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team10 S RANGELINE RD
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team
- Lake Cultured Marble105 Troutdale Rd
Gravios Mills, Missouri
- Landeros Construction Services320 Nicole Ct
- LAURIE KITCHEN & BATH CTR206 N Main St PO Box 1317
- LEECO Construction Services
Old Monroe, Missouri
- Licking Roofing Co8150 Hwy 17
- Loyalty Islas LLC3666 Salem Dr
Saint Charles, Missouri
- Lake Cultured Marble
- Matt's Home Service2147 Lone Wolf Dr
- Mid City Lumber Co Ltd118 Jaycee Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Missouri Building & Restoration, Inc.18612 Vixen Dr.
- Missouri Construction & Property Preservation LLC605 N. 5TH Street
- Matt's Home Service
- Overhead Door Company Of St. Joseph904 S 22nd St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Overhead Door Company Of St. Joseph
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.1875 Highway A
- Shackelford Custom Homes & Remodeling4730 Fox Mountain Rd
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Shield Xteriors400 Chesterfield Ctr
- Show Me Painting1201 5th ave
St Joseph, Missouri
- Siding Repair Systems112 Mariae Ln
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- St. Charles Home Improvements7 Cherokee Dr.
St. Peters, Missouri
- St. Louis Contracting & Construction LLC2267 Gray Summit Rd.
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stockell General Contracting Inc & Custom Homes5701 Horneker rd
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Studdard Carpentry
- Sunset Construction, LLCPo box 148
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.
- THURMOND BROTHERS CONSTR CO460 RUSSELL RD
- Tidwell Bros Construction671 Meier Rd.
Old Monroe, Missouri
- Transform Home Improvements12930 Hollenberg Dr
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service861 E. Cherry Street
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
- THURMOND BROTHERS CONSTR CO
- Walks Carpentry LLC18915 Upper Bernheimer Rd
- Walks Carpentry LLC