From modern grays to bold jewel tones, there are various color options when painting a living room. Use this guide to find the best paint color for your space.
Get matched with top interior painters in Sedalia, MO
There are 9 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Sedalia
- RNC Painting LLCI needed 3 rooms painted and they were out to get the job done in a week. Everything looks great and will hire them again in the future for our garage and front door!
- Color Me Beautiful PaintingExcellent! Would highly recommend. From the start this company is professional, punctual, courteous, made suggestions, very good listeners. Cannot speak highly enough and the work is excellent. We would definitely use them again when the need arises.
- Array of Hope ContractingKevin did a great job! He quality is superior and his attention to detail is unmatched. He was a joy to have in our home during this project. I plan to use him again for exterior work when the weather warms up.
- Pfs hardwoodTim did a great job for me. He totally renovated a rental home that I had. Job performed was including kitchen & bath install, wood flooring etc. Will absolutely call Tim PFS hardwood again.
- DH PaintingDavid and crew did an excellent job and went above and beyond by making small drywall repairs as needed to ensure the walls looked perfect. In addition, he did not increase the cost, arrived as scheduled and job was completed within the estimated time frame. Great job!!
- Danna Enterprises LLCFrank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did.
- AAS Restoration & Roofing LLCFrom getting an estimate, to dealing with insurance to having the work done, AAS Restoration & Roofing (specifically Anthony) was in communication throughout the whole process. He made everything easy to understand, made sure we got done what needed to be done and it was done correctly. We now have a great new roof and don’t have to worry about leaks! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new roof! An easy, painless process
- DH PaintingGreat, David was really friendly. Told us about his experience while showing us all the wall defects.He was able to start right away .Work was very good. It was a great experience.
- DH PaintingChris and his team were amazing to work with on our home! We purchased our home in October 2019, and had began doing the interior painting on our own initially. Due to a new addition to our family, we had an expedited timeline, so I reached out on Angie's List for options on my project. Chris and his team came in, explained what they were bidding in detail, and were able to get in quickly to take care of the project. We could not have been more happy with the results! Their attention to detail and passion for the project was amazing. They completed the remaining interior walls, baseboards, door frames, and interior doors for us. What we also liked about DH Painting was that they were more than happy to share their knowledge with us for use on other (smaller) projects. This was our first experience hiring professional painters, and we have certainly found our pros for the next time. Our next project is the exterior of our house, and we certainly know who will be taking on that project for us. 10/10 and an A+ for DH Painting
- Fitzgibbons PaintingThey are very professional and did a bang up job. They also do outside painting which we are going to have them do for us very soon. I like the way they get the job done and the professionalism they use.
Interior Painters in Sedalia
- Business Description:DH Painting provides homeowners with all of their painting and refinishing needs. We offer the fallowing high quality professional services at a reasonable price. Interior/ exterior painting. Drywall installation and repair. Wallpaper installation and removal. Power washing. Deck finsishing/ refinishing and more. 816565184Recent Review:I was extremely pleased with the job done by David, Chris, and their crew. Work was done quickly, professionally, and with attention to detail. I had very few issues with any of their work and the few I noticed were immediately corrected. More often, any corrections were as a result of their own quality control and excellent standards. The end result was a great job for a fair priceAlan S.
- Business Description:Premium Painting has been in business for 25 years. We provide the most reliable painting services in Moscow Mills, MO. Call us at (314) 853-7372 to receive a reliable service of outstanding quality!Recent Review:I would usually walk away from this bad experience & move forward, but I am writing this review to prevent others from going through what I just did for the last 3 months. Upon meeting Zack, I liked him and he pointed out all the things I also saw as problematic with the paint issues in my new house. I saw all their 5 star reviews and thought I would give them a shot. It seemed like Zack and I we were on the same page for the expected quality and needed prep work on all the walls. So they were hired to paint & remove popcorn ceilings. We did have to extend the paint/ceiling time line to about 4 weeks because they couldn't scrape the popcorn ceilings and needed to put up new drywall. They started on that with Zack still being involved and us on the same page on quality and perfect, smooth ceilings. Based on working with Zack, I then added the reno of 2 bathrooms since they said the bathrooms would then finish about the same time as the rest of the house (in 2.5-3 weeks or about 10/18). This project addition brought his partner, Tony, into the picture. Tonys idea of quality was significantly different than what was promised by Zack, and the job never recovered. The paint/ceiling job (started 9/4) and the 2 bathrooms (started 9/25) still were not completed when Tony said he quit, turned in the key, and walked off the job on 12/11. The contract was to pay 1/3 upfront, 1/3 middle, and 1/3 at the end. They pressured me for more money throughout, even though the timeline kept extending. At the end, I was left with only 7% outstanding instead of 33%. So, when they AGAIN asked me for money and I said I was not going to pay anymore until they were finished, they quit and left all their large construction trash in my garage. It was the bad experience you hear about: usually only 1-2 guys on site each day; different guys coming day-to-day so no one knew the progress of anything; washing paint/mud tools in my now trashed white sink. Tony installed the tile in my shower off center, which he eventually fixed. He also incorrectly installed the shower pan and then had to re-install it. There are mud/paint bumps on ceilings, the ceiling corners look bad, they kept tools and paint cans all over my island (which they had to refinish since it was ruined), tape lines showing through and/or cracks on almost all the seams of drywall in the ceilings in the living room and master bathroom, employees would complain aloud in a room alone with me about how little they make. They used and ruined my broom, dustpan, and ladder (which they actually took when they walked off the job). And, the list goes on and on. The whole story would be a book, but I have uploaded some photos on Google since you cannot put them here (hopefully they will stay there). They over promise & under deliver. Then they make you feel bad asking them to do what the initially promised. Well, at least that is what my experience with Tony. I asked to get Zack back out to the house when things started going south and they both denied that request multiple times. I could defend myself, but there's no point. If this review is not removed, they will likely respond saying I am crazy with too high of expectations. And that is ok. Believe me, they will tell you I was the biggest problem on the job. :) But after over 2 months, the bathrooms were still not done & after 3 months, there are still spots that need attention in the initial paint job (like the original blue paint still showing in corners of the bookshelf they were to paint white and original yellow paint on the edge of white trim that they swear had two coats). In conclusion: If you want some paint on walls or a bathroom done & you do not see well, or do not have expectations, this will be fine for you. But if you care about the details & want expensive brand new things (like ceilings) to look new or prefer no holes in the tile around your toilet, call someone elseTiffany P.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free alwaysRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.BJ S.
- Business Description:Gold Seal Painting is based in Central Missouri and is ready to provide any residential or commercial project painting need you may have. We do custom painting or staining for interior or exterior requirements you may require and we can even do faux finish. Because of our 25 years of experience, your trust and confidence in a superior performance is our number one concern and we give a satisfaction guarantee. Ask about our 12 year warranty on wood sided homes. No job is too big or too smallRecent Review:They did a good job; I would hire them again. I received 3 bids on the job, and Gold Seal was the cheapest. I know, "you get what you pay for" but there are lots of things to fix in this house so I have to stretch the budget. They responded immediately to my request for bid, had someone out right away for the estimate, and kept following up until we were able to agree on a date. They convinced me the quality of paint they selected was just fine, and it was. They did everything as agreed, and it turned out great. I also appreciate they took the job, as I know it wasn't the biggest job aroundJ K.
- Business Description:We specialize in framing and finish carpentry. However, we provide many other services such as plumbing, concrete, gutter repair/ cleaning, siding, and roofing. The years of remodeling and new construction experience has given our company the ability to do many aspects involving home improvement. We are an owner-operated buisness that strive to satisfy our customersRecent Review:Cord had to redo what another local company had done to my deck. He stripped, sanded and stained my deck. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others!Deborah L.
- Business Description:Professional painting and flooring installationRecent Review:They did a great job, fair price, got the work done on time, very professional, super nice young guys, best painters I've seen and I highly recommend them .Rick L.
- Business Description:With over 6 years experience, Sullins Painting and Remodeling is your trusted partner for all your painting and remodeling projects. We strive to achieve and surpass our clients' expectations. We provide a professional experience, while maintaining a unique level of personal interaction and friendliness. Our goal is a trusting, long-lasting relationship with your family. We guarantee quality craftsmanship, punctuality, and customer satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent! Casey did a very nice, quality painting job for us. He is not only great at what he does but was also very respectful and always texted or called when he was going to be coming over or leaving for the day. I would highly recommend him for both interior and exterior paintingMorgan h.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:Unlimited Handiworks LLC is an locally owned and operated residential repair, non-structural remodeling, and restoration service company established in Columbia Missouri 2005. Our goal is to provide the customer with wide range of professional trade services without having to hire multiple contractors. In 2021 the company relocated from the Midwest to Roanoke Virginia offering the same services with the same goal. We are also excited to be focusing on historic home preservation to help preser..Recent Review:Great. Mr. Horton removed an old concrete porch and built a new porch using treated lumber, he and his crew did an excellent job. They were here on time and at the end of each day cleaned up the job site. Mr. Horton went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the result, i would hire him again and recommend him to do work for anyone. He is pleasant cooperative but most of all does excellent work. He returned to do some repairs that needed to be done again made sure I was satisfied. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about his customer and takes pride in the finished project. I have received many compliments on the improved looks of the front of my house, and how nice it now looksLois T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
Deals in Sedalia for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Painting over old wallpaper is possible—under the right circumstances. If you’ve had all you can stand of that pink floral wallpaper your home's previous owner fell in love with in 1999, it's time for a refresh of the paint variety. Here’s how.
From stone, tile, wallpaper, or paint, discover different accent wall ideas for your space.
Find interior painters in
- La Monte
- Green Ridge
- Cole Camp
- Knob Noster
- Sweet Springs
- Pilot Grove
- New Franklin
interior painters in Sedalia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3SD Construction 29157 CR 250
- 3SD Construction
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- ACO Do-It
- Bannad Studios703 East 3rd
- Big Country Construction
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Board’s Remodeling & Painting907 Reservoir St
- Brown & Son Painting LLC112 Peartree Ln B
- Bannad Studios
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Carpenters1513 East Broadway Blvd
- CC Painting LLC1342 Methodist Church Road
- Circle B Installs106 Larkin St
- Cord Mitchell Construction207 Cedar St
- Cory smith handyman services1430 S Sneed Ave
- Call The All In One Construction Co
- Ed Duke2927 McCracken Dr
West Plains, Missouri
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Excaliber Destany Landscaping and contracting160 Brookview
Wright City, Missouri
- Extreme Roofing and Siding417 east Broadway
- Ed Duke
- Hall Home Repair515 W Heidel St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handiman II
- Hans Jessee1803 bunker hill dr
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
- Head Roofing and Remodeling633 E. 13th St.
- helms construction service llc.613 east national
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hall Home Repair
- J&D Construction410 Pine St
- j&s roofing and construction700 sutton st.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- JJ Services2901 Squire Ln.
Country Club, Missouri
- John K Geringer Construction358 PCR 202
- Johnson and Sons Painting Service609 Shady Acres Ct
- JS Remodeling N Construction, LLC313 N Folger St
- JUDE MARKWAY CONSTRUCTION CO4812 WARDSVILLE RD
Jefferson City, Missouri
- J&D Construction
- M&M Property Maintenance1107 S Saint Louis St
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Martz Painting and Construction
- McCoys Roofing & Repair4210 State Highway AA
King City, Missouri
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Missouri Web Bay32 Durham Drive
- Modern Renovations3408 Sacramento Street
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- MR PROJECTS17203 Lynda Cir
- M&M Property Maintenance
- New Finish Construction21 E Walton St
- New Finish Construction
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Show Me Painting1201 5th ave
St Joseph, Missouri
- Show-Me Tile3526 Prescott Ln.
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Star Quality Cleaning & Painting810 Savannah Court
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Team Mom4412 County Road 117
- The Painted Home219A W Main St
- Toliver Painting & Refinishing LLC27748 PVT 213th Drive
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.
- Unlimited Handiworks LLCPO Box 21235
- Unlimited Handiworks LLC