The cost to build a root cellar depends on size, location, materials, and other variables. Our guide will help you decide which option is best for you.
Get matched with top general contractors in Osage Beach, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Osage Beach
- CUSTOM DISCOUNT EXTERIORSFrom the estimate to completion of the job it was the best experience I've had with a service company. My schedule is busy and Tom was able to give the estimate without me meeting him. He broke down the pricing into sections as I asked so I could pick and choose what we wanted done. I was pleasantly surprised with their pricing. They worked with my schedule and were able to do the job on a Saturday so I didn't have to take off work. The crews were supposed to arrive at 8am and they were there by 7:30am which was a nice surprise. I felt bad for the crew because it was one of the hottest days of the year, but they did not rush through it to get out of the heat. They took their time and explained everything to me, showed me the products they were installing, etc. I didn't get the crew's names, but one guy in particular went out of his way to make sure I was fully informed. They were done and completely cleaned up by 11:30am. Tom stopped by toward the end to meet with me and make sure we were happy with the job and to drop off a lien waiver. I was extremely happy with the entire process from start to finish. I have other work to be done and I will definitely use them again
- Yoder LLCVery pleased w/ all of Samuel’s work & have him scheduled to do more work this spring. He is very dependable, timely & great communications.
- A 1 Home Renovations and Painting IncWe scheduled the work for a cetain date and could not accomplish the task due to inclement weather. Steve stayed in contact with me to work around the inconvenience and found a break in the sorms. They (Steve and his crew) showed up on time as scheduled and began working emmediately. What I thougt would take all day, or possibly two days, was completed by early afternoon of the same day and to my total satisfaction. They are definitely on the front of the line for future work
- Shelton Siding CoThis was one of the best contractor experiences I have had in my life. All work was performed on time and exceeded all expectations. They ordered and installed doors, windows, siding, soffits, and gutters. Now working on a deck and pergola. This was an older home so they also reframed openings and replaced wood wherever it was necessary. Excellent work and very professional
- Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLCWe had Andy build us a shed under our lake house. We wanted it to match the one we already had. He did an awesome job and doubled our storage space. It looks just like the current one, which is what we wanted. He even fixed additional electrical work that was necessary, but unknown at the beginning of the job. He is great to work with
- J Smith BuildersIn the beginning, it was tough to get a hold of him- understandably there were personal problems, and honestly, the work he did and his personality made up for it. We are planning to use him again to finish our basement and are thrilled to have found someone that we like and does great work!
- Narup Construction LLCNarup Cons. came to the job on the date scheduled, and stayed on the job until completed. An unexpected problem, old termite damage, was quickly repaired and Narup's experience showed. We are completely satisfied with the detail and quality of the work performed, (complete window removal and replacement, soffit and siding installed). We now have a completely maintenance-free exterior, and energy saving windows. John Hall Lumber, Washington, MO supplied the selected materials
- Sharp ConstructionI was very satisfied with Dennis' work and can highly recommend him . May need to get on waiting list for your major project since he is in high demand . His prices were in the middle of range of estimates I recieved , not the cheapest but worth the modest extra cost compared to the lowest bid (Approx 10% more than cheapest bid)
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLCMr Copeland and his son along with his other employees did an OUTSTANDING job from start to finish. This entailed the complete removal and replacement of all kitchen items, the demolition of old cabinets, removal of flooring. This was followed by the installation of new flooring and cabinets. In the basement, it entailed the removal of furnishings, removal of all wall coverings, stripping the carpeting, removal of a closet and bathroom walls. It also included resealing the cracks in the basement walls and constructing new walls entirely (to include the bathroom enclosure). Additionally, in the kitchen, Mr. Copeland provided us with increased electrical outlets and rerouted the plumbing venting system that had been improperly installed in the original design. He also went further by adding "nice to have" touches to enhance the beauty and functionality of the kitchen . . .we are extremely pleased!! We did have issues with the box store (a major company) that ordered the wrong cabinets initially and caused a 30-day delay due to having to reorder the correct cabinets that we initially requested AND were on the employee's work order. We also had relatively minor issues with the insurance company when cracks were discovered in the basement (when the walls removed) and requested their evaluation. This caused another two-three week delay while they had another company evaluate (who determined it was not an issue and not covered) but failed to inform us in a timely manner to enable Mr. Copeland to continue. Scheduling was a bit of an issue only due to the fact that Mr. Copeland and his crew are very busy and in high demand by those who know of his work. In Summary, Mr Copeland, his son and their entire crew are EXCEPTIONAL. Specifically, Mr. Copeland is extremely conscientious, meticulous (to the point of being a perfectionist) and throughout the project had our best interests at heart. We would, WITHOUT A DOUBT, recommend him HIGHLY to anyone needing home renovations or inspections
- Forrest ConstructionThe team did a great job from the time they presented floor plans till they handed over the keys. Even when the bank inisisted I use an insane title company that meddled in every part of the job but was slow to cut checks I didn't hear a word of complaint. They walked the ground with me, went over the plans in detail, gave me a reasonable and detailed quote, began work on time and made sure that all subier contractors were just as punctual and professional. They worked through adverse weather conditions and on weekends when it was necessary to meet our timeline. Towards the end of the job they helped me purchase quality appliances at low costs as well. Even when you consider how good the construction was, how low the cost was and how pleasant they were to work with the most impressive thing was the finishing touches they put on. Not a detail was left unfinished and the job site was clean when they left. Later, they responded to any andall questions in a timely and professional manner. I just called to ask a question about the airconditioning unit a full year after they finished and they answered on a Sunday afternoon less than 24 hours after I called them. To sum it all up, this is the only construction company I will ever use
Last update on December 4, 2020
Contractors in Osage Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Is your contractor taking advantage of you, or acting in an unprofessional way? Angie Hicks explain what to do when your contractor acts like a bully.
If you’re hiring a contractor, should you hire one who is bonded or insured? Here’s why finding a bonded and insured contractor might be the best option.
Find general contractors in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Lake Ozark,
- Four Seasons,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
general contractors in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bob The Hndyman310 S Frisco St
Crocker, Missouri 65452
- Bob The Hndyman
- Forrest Construction184 State Park Rd
Brumley, Missouri 65017
- Forrest Construction
- j&s roofing and construction700 sutton st.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri 63901
- j&s roofing and construction
- NOAH BUILDERS INC276 HIGHWAY F
Silex, Missouri 63377
- NOAH BUILDERS INC
- Otto Construction Inc.PO Box 1821 4075 Osage Beach Parkway, Suite 100
Lake Ozark, Missouri 65049
- Otto Construction Inc.
- R K Carpentry LLC21968 Meinershagen Rd
Higginsville, Missouri 64037
- Randolph Deveolpment100 N Lafayette St. Suite F
Madison, Missouri 65263
- Rateliff Contracting LLC1036 Hackberry Ct.
Troy, Missouri 63379
- Rent-a-Gent(s)1495 kays Point Rd
Lake Ozark, Missouri 65049
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri 63361
- R K Carpentry LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Siding Repair Systems112 Mariae Ln
O'fallon, Missouri 63366
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
Waynesville, Missouri 65583
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
Dixon, Missouri 65459
- Warner Construction