Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Old Monroe, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Old Monroe
- Yeager's Quality Log HomesThey were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. The craftsmanship was above any I had seen in model homes we had looked at. We are very pleased with their work.
- Glasper Professional ServicesGlasper Professional Services staff showed up on time, were clean cut and respectful in all aspects of the survey which took an entire week. The project was on time and on budget. What more could I ask for? As a business owner myself, I can appreciate what it takes to have a dedicated staff representing you. GPS did an outstanding job and I would gladly refer them to anyone in need of land survey or engineering read less
- Janes Surveying, Inc.They were very prompt and quick. We didn't know we needed them until the last minute and they got here right away.
- Wasson Land Surveying, LLCMarty was very nice and professional. He arrived promptly at our appointment time and provided excellent service. He went over the details before and again when he hand delivered the survey. He walked the boundary with me and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend his company.
- Anderson SurveyingThey showed up after 9 AM, they couldn't read the lot plot they brought with them. All 3 of them went to the court house to look up the legal's on the lot. They came back 2 hr later, said they couldn't get any thing from the court house. I gave them a copy of the survey that I was contesting, they found the 4 corner markers, then they said they would have to talk to there boss and return the next day, they never marked out the south property line or the encroachment. That property line is over 500 long and drops 150 ft in elev. . They were at my location from after 9AM to 3PM, All 3 of them left for 2 HR, I was charged for 7.5 HR at $150.00 an hr. They did not mark the prop line at my driveway and did not survey the road encroachment on the lot next to me. This was what I was paying them for. They came unperpared to do the job and the didn't care what I wanted. I am out $1125.00 Have nothing to show but the 4 corner markers. I was never told that I hade to pay for travel time. It was to be a flat fee read less
Land Surveyors in Old Monroe
- Business Description:TOLL FREE: 877-488-1355.Recent Review:Great job. Received PDF of the survey the day work was completed.Jamie B.
- Business Description:We have some of the best engineers and technicians in this area. We also have two other offices in Missouri that help us assist clients in the Branson region.
- Business Description:Receive high-quality professional services from Lortz Surveying, LLC based in Saint James, MO. Whether your project is large or small, our company can provide the resources and solutions you need to get the job done right. Our track record for consistency, timely service, and subject matter expertise make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome. Lortz Surveying, LLC is a surveying company dedicated to providing professional quality services at an affordable cost to our clients. To receive.. read less
- Business Description:We are a full service Construction Company, We have been doing business in the St. Louis Area for over 100 years. We are small, but we like being small that way we can give a better service to our customers.Recent Review:He was here on time finished the work in one day and was very pleasant to be around. He replaced the fixtures and pipework that had rotted away in the tub and shower. He was respectful of me and my children, did the work quickly and very well. There were a few issues with the job that were unforseen at the start. I had no idea that the pipes were rotting away! He warned me beforehand about any issues and costs that could happen. He also thoroughly went over the contract before signing. Our shower has not had as good of pressure as it does now in years! Thank you Ruhl and Son Construction and Excavation! <br / read lessHeather B.
- Business Description:Burke & Associates Land Surveyors
- Business Description:Randy L Strouse Surveying is located in Clinton, Missouri and we are locally owned and operated. You can trust you local Surveyor who has been faithfully serving you for over 30 years.
- Recent Review:The TL Consultants gave me the best quote for boundary survey. The job was done in about one week in cold and rainy days. Thanks.Yangjian L.
- Business Description:Established in 2004 Wasson Land Surveying, LLC has provided exceptional service to our many clients. Owner Martin T. Wasson, PLS has over twenty years of surveying experience. Martin in licensed in Missouri and is the County Surveyor for the Counties of Ralls, Pike, Monroe, Shelby and Randolph Counties in Missouri. At Wasson Land Surveying, LLC we meet and or exceed the current Missouri minimum standards for property boundary surveys. Wasson Land Surveying employs the latest technologies to e.. read lessRecent Review:Marty was very nice and professional. He arrived promptly at our appointment time and provided excellent service. He went over the details before and again when he hand delivered the survey. He walked the boundary with me and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend his company. <br /> <br / read lessLou M.
- Business Description:Pringer Lawn Care is a full service lawncare company. We have been in business for 5 years and have over 10 years experience in the field. We have three full time employees and we have one full time mowing crew and a second crew for landscaping read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Moscow Mills
- Saint Paul
- O Fallon
- Dardenne Prairie
- Lake Saint Louis
- Saint Charles
- Saint Peters
- New Melle
- Wright City
- Hawk Point
- Maryland Heights
land surveyors in Old Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Burke & Associates Land Surveyors1874 Highway A
- Burke & Associates Land Surveyors
- Frazier Land Surveying Services Inc705 Ballantrae Dr
- Frazier Land Surveying Services Inc
- Janes Surveying, Inc.222 S Main St
- Janes Surveying, Inc.
- Lortz Surveying14800 Private Drive 1122
Saint James, Missouri
- Lortz Surveying
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation
- T L Consultants9115 Delphine Ave
Saint Louis, Missouri
- T L Consultants
- VOLZ10849 Indian Head Industrial Blvd
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Wasson Land Surveying, LLC13744 Blackberry Hill Ln
New London, Missouri
- Wasson Land Surveying, LLC
- Yeager's Quality Log Homes1134 Red Fox Rd.
- Yeager's Quality Log Homes