What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Kirksville, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Kirksville
- Rehagen Heating And CoolingThey were in and out of our house in less than a day!! It was hot and humid out but we never got hot in the house while they were installing the new furnace because they were so quick and efficient! Great job!!
- M&D Mechanical LLCWork was done quickly and very professionally. I've had both service and new installation and all excellent work. When service was needed, response was fast and efficient. Prices are very good. I highly recommend this company.
- TCB Heating, Cooling and Handyman ServicesGreat they were there wjen it was scheduled to start . They finished in a timely matter. There workmanship was wonderful. They have very good work ethic.
- TCB Heating, Cooling and Handyman ServicesThey were quick to respond.. so up front and easy to work with … did a fantastic job .. We would have them back out anytime and highly recommend them to anyone . Travis does just about everything..
- ABLE Heat & Cool LLCOur A/C went out on the first 100 + day of summer '21. Connor was great, he arrived early and had our A/C going in a half hour or so. He is a great guy, knowledgeable, thorough and didn't try to upsell. We've used them in the past with the same outstanding results. We highly recommend Able H&C!!
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them read less
- Roger's HVAC Service LLC. Heating & CoolingVery professional, honest, and great to work with. We were not pushed into buying something we didn't need. He made suggestions, then let us decide whether to repair or replace. Happy with our decision to replace. All work was done in a timely manner.
- West Heating & CoolingThank you West Heating and Cooling! We had a big problem on our hands - our 3 systems (heating, cooling and hot water) went out at the same time! The HVAC and water heating systems were all one unit and it was a true miracle that West Heating and Cooling could help us so quickly. We called about 5-8 other companies - but Brian (owner) came to the rescue. Brian has so many years of experience that he knew very quickly what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to get us our water and heat as quickly as possible! I will say that he is the best professional in-home expert we have ever had. Every person that we dealt with at this company was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you so much to this great team of people! I highly recommend them read less
- Hoff Heating & Air ConditioningWas able to remove and install a new HVAC unit in one day. Very courteous and proffesional. Grear prices and quality service.
- Ozark Heating and CoolingWe could not be happier with their service. They were here on time and did an excellent job! Considering it was Labor Day Holiday their rate was very reasonable. They will be our HVAC people going forward. Thanks very much for a job well done!
Heating Cooling Contractors in Kirksville
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-up read lessCam S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Comfort Master Inc. Opened in 1984 servicing Poplar Bluff and the surrounding areas.Recent Review:I have a complaint on Comfort Master at 1645 Hwy. B Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. This past spring, I had signed a contract with them to service my air conditioner in the spring and my gas fireplace in the fall. I never heard from them to set up an appointment to service the fireplace so I called them. They told me that was my gas fireplace was not part of the contract. The service tech that signed me up said it was. I asked them for a refund on the fall portion since it was not going to be honored. They started laughing at me and said I'm not getting anything back. They told me I was screwed when I signed the contract in which they screwed me out of $67.50. Also in August of this year, I had to call them to come out and check my air conditioner. They came for out for 3 minutes, did absolutely nothing but tell me it was blowing cold air and charged me a service call of $59.00. Last year, my brother had the same contract problem with them except they never came out to check his heat but they sent him a bill for the following years contract. These people are taking advantage of customers and need to reported before they screw someone else out of money and end up hurt read lessLouis D.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! F read lessL F.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultation read lessRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our home read lessJesse W.
Deals in Kirksville for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find HVAC contractors in
- La Plata
HVAC contractors in Kirksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Precision Auto Repair810 Business Loop 70 E
- Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning Inc101 E Washington St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Airtron Heating & Air Conditioning Frederick5123 Pegasus Ct. Suites K-N
- All About Electric11983 County Road 637 / P.O. Box 884
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Anytime Service & Repair30208 Kettle St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- A&J Precision Auto Repair
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- COMFORT MASTER INC1645 HIGHWAY B
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- CONTROLLED AIRE216 N CLARK ST
- CountrySide Service31457 State Highway A
- covert heating and cooling1609 missouri ave
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- Foster Refrigeration & Electric Inc915 S Washington
- Foster Refrigeration & Electric Inc
- Gilbert Home Comfort19563 Hwy 69 N
- Gilbert Home Comfort
- Intek Corp290 Independence Drive
- Intek Corp
- J&D Construction410 Pine St
- J&D Construction
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Quality Air Heating & Cooling4057 S Westwood Blvd
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Quality Air Heating & Cooling
- R R Heating Cooling138 BONNIE ST
- R & M ELECTRIC & PLUMBING8 Ray Dr
- Rainbolt Heating and Cooling226 E Main St
- Randy's Auto Repair500 S Henry Clay Blvd
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rick Leonard Heating & Air Conditioning142 N Ranney St
- R R Heating Cooling
- SALEM HEATING & COOLING INC306 E FRANKLIN ST
- Scheidegger Service Center514 Market St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- SERVICE EXPRESS23491 Dogwood Ln
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- STEVENS HEATING & AIR301 N 7TH ST
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- SUMMIT HEATING & COOLING481 Hunters Run Road N
- SALEM HEATING & COOLING INC
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.
- Walker Heating & Cooling1914 Ozark St
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Watson Heating & Cooling301 1st St
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
- Woodman Engineering Co217 Commerce Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Woods Lumber Co724 E 10th St
- Woody's Heating & Air Conditioning425 Lake Shore Drive
Saint Clair, Missouri
- Walker Heating & Cooling