Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Hannibal, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Hannibal
- Hartley's Climate Control,LLCFirstable, I want to say that when it comes to professionalism here it is. Every one is very courteous and respectful. Total detail attention from office to the personnel that install your system. Very affordable price. They even set my indoor unit in a better angle which gave me more space in the little room
- Rehagen Heating And CoolingThey were in and out of our house in less than a day!! It was hot and humid out but we never got hot in the house while they were installing the new furnace because they were so quick and efficient! Great job!!
- M&D Mechanical LLCWork was done quickly and very professionally. I've had both service and new installation and all excellent work. When service was needed, response was fast and efficient. Prices are very good. I highly recommend this company.
- TCB Heating, Cooling and Handyman ServicesGreat they were there wjen it was scheduled to start . They finished in a timely matter. There workmanship was wonderful. They have very good work ethic.
- TCB Heating, Cooling and Handyman ServicesThey were quick to respond.. so up front and easy to work with … did a fantastic job .. We would have them back out anytime and highly recommend them to anyone . Travis does just about everything..
- ABLE Heat & Cool LLCOur A/C went out on the first 100 + day of summer '21. Connor was great, he arrived early and had our A/C going in a half hour or so. He is a great guy, knowledgeable, thorough and didn't try to upsell. We've used them in the past with the same outstanding results. We highly recommend Able H&C!!
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them
- Roger's HVAC Service LLC. Heating & CoolingVery professional, honest, and great to work with. We were not pushed into buying something we didn't need. He made suggestions, then let us decide whether to repair or replace. Happy with our decision to replace. All work was done in a timely manner.
- West Heating & CoolingThank you West Heating and Cooling! We had a big problem on our hands - our 3 systems (heating, cooling and hot water) went out at the same time! The HVAC and water heating systems were all one unit and it was a true miracle that West Heating and Cooling could help us so quickly. We called about 5-8 other companies - but Brian (owner) came to the rescue. Brian has so many years of experience that he knew very quickly what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to get us our water and heat as quickly as possible! I will say that he is the best professional in-home expert we have ever had. Every person that we dealt with at this company was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you so much to this great team of people! I highly recommend them
- Hoff Heating & Air ConditioningWas able to remove and install a new HVAC unit in one day. Very courteous and proffesional. Grear prices and quality service.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Hannibal
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- New London
- Monroe City
- La Grange
- Bowling Green
- Camp Point
- Pleasant Hill
HVAC contractors in Hannibal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A #1 Best Heating Cooling Appliance Drain Opening3902 Evans Street
- A&J Precision Auto Repair810 Business Loop 70 E
- Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning Inc101 E Washington St
- Airtron Heating & Air Conditioning Frederick5123 Pegasus Ct. Suites K-N
- All About Electric11983 County Road 637 / P.O. Box 884
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Anytime Service & Repair30208 Kettle St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- A #1 Best Heating Cooling Appliance Drain Opening
- BEASLEY'S HEATING & COOLING806 Highway 17
- BEASLEY'S HEATING & COOLING
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- COMFORT MASTER INC1645 HIGHWAY B
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- CountrySide Service31457 State Highway A
- covert heating and cooling1609 missouri ave
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- Intek Corp290 Independence Drive
- Intek Corp
- J&D Construction410 Pine St
- J&D Construction
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning4520 Broadway St
- Pinnacle Roofing234 Spring St
- PLUMB RIGHT PLUMBING SOLUTIONS LLC
- Polar Heating Cooling & Refrigeration10520 Liberty Lane
- Price Heating and Cooling LLC920 Starnes St
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning
- Quality Air Heating & Cooling4057 S Westwood Blvd
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Quality Air Heating & Cooling
- SALEM HEATING & COOLING INC306 E FRANKLIN ST
- Scheidegger Service Center514 Market St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- STEVENS HEATING & AIR301 N 7TH ST
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- SUMMIT HEATING & COOLING481 Hunters Run Road N
- SALEM HEATING & COOLING INC
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.
- Walker Heating & Cooling1914 Ozark St
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Watson Heating & Cooling301 1st St
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
- Woodman Engineering Co217 Commerce Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Woods Lumber Co724 E 10th St
- Woody's Heating & Air Conditioning425 Lake Shore Drive
Saint Clair, Missouri
- Walker Heating & Cooling