We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Dexter, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Dexter
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- VENE CONSTRUCTION LLCElias was friendly and professional. We had 1 day to get work done. He responded with a reasonable quote fast and was there on time to get the job done the next day. Quality of work was very good.
- West Heating & CoolingThank you West Heating and Cooling! We had a big problem on our hands - our 3 systems (heating, cooling and hot water) went out at the same time! The HVAC and water heating systems were all one unit and it was a true miracle that West Heating and Cooling could help us so quickly. We called about 5-8 other companies - but Brian (owner) came to the rescue. Brian has so many years of experience that he knew very quickly what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to get us our water and heat as quickly as possible! I will say that he is the best professional in-home expert we have ever had. Every person that we dealt with at this company was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you so much to this great team of people! I highly recommend them
- DH PaintingDavid and crew did an excellent job and went above and beyond by making small drywall repairs as needed to ensure the walls looked perfect. In addition, he did not increase the cost, arrived as scheduled and job was completed within the estimated time frame. Great job!!
- West Heating & CoolingSold me an overpriced used unit that quit working within 8 weeks. Would not return calls. No response to supposed 2 year warranty that he stated.
- West Heating & CoolingAll I can say is Beware!!! so unprofessional Brian west is the owner does not return calls does not mean what he says bait and switch all the time . A man only has his word and Brian does not stand by that at all !very dishonest person. We agreed on a used 4 year old unit to be installed he tried putting a 30 year old unit in and he would have if I had not ran the model and serial numbers I’m sure we ended up with a really old one because they pieced it together like a Frankenstein when we asked Brian how old this unit is all he could say is idk if you are truly an air conditioning man you know .Howard is very nice does all the work. Brian would send Howard out maybe 1 or two days for a hour or so work a little then he would get called away so here it is a little over a month later and the work is still not completed. They put in a cracked havc water pan I woke up to my livingroom ceiling falling down kitchen soaked ceiling water coming out of our ceiling fan we called Brian no answer so texted him and told him it’s an emergency all he could say is he couldn’t get to us until 12pm we called him at 7 am wow so things just gotten worse also they stepped on a water line and broke it in the attic. My husband had to fix that pull out all the soaked insulation. Beware Beware read reviews and don’t skimp on the quality of service it will cost you more in the long run
- Tandem Trades LLCTim did an outstanding job on the projects I needed completed. He was very professional and polite. The job was completed efficiently and worksite throughly cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely recommend Tandem Trades LLC to anyone and would hire Tim again if a need arises!
- Danna Enterprises LLCMy drywall repair went great. One quick visit to look at the project, followed by a price in writing. Frank was responsive and professional at all times. The repairs were completed quickly and well with thorough cleanup. I will definitely contact Danna Enterprises again for future work on my home.
- DMD Painting & More, LLCMike and Debbie are the best! 5 star service! Here's the proof...we did this work to sell our 1960s era house. This home would have been hard pressed to sell for it's appraised value. After DMD's great work, it sold in 3 days for much more than we would have ever received otherwise. The interior pictures are available on Zillow at this link: [*** Link removed ***] Highly recommend DMD Painting & More
- Concept Renovations LLCThe work was completed in a very timely manner and we were exceptionally pleased with the overall results. We absolutely love our new kitchen!!!
Drywall Contractors in Dexter
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Gold Seal Painting is based in Central Missouri and is ready to provide any residential or commercial project painting need you may have. We do custom painting or staining for interior or exterior requirements you may require and we can even do faux finish. Because of our 25 years of experience, your trust and confidence in a superior performance is our number one concern and we give a satisfaction guarantee. Ask about our 12 year warranty on wood sided homes. No job is too big or too smallRecent Review:They did a good job; I would hire them again. I received 3 bids on the job, and Gold Seal was the cheapest. I know, "you get what you pay for" but there are lots of things to fix in this house so I have to stretch the budget. They responded immediately to my request for bid, had someone out right away for the estimate, and kept following up until we were able to agree on a date. They convinced me the quality of paint they selected was just fine, and it was. They did everything as agreed, and it turned out great. I also appreciate they took the job, as I know it wasn't the biggest job aroundJ K.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free alwaysRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.BJ S.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultationRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our homeJesse W.
- Business Description:Family Owned and operated. We are hold commercial and residential lic. and general liability, workers comp insurance as well.Recent Review:Foreman(Sean) rarely showed up. Workers demonstrated a noticeable lack of construction knowledge. They were irate when asked to redo incorrect work. Was promised work would be done in 8-12 weeks, it is now 6 months later and work still isn't completeStanna E.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - WSR, Sweet Will Roofers. See website for additional service area. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:they did not yous the product we was toled they wer going to yous the did not do a quality job slapt it on and thin sed we have a warenty ya right i i plan too soe them!!!! <br />charles l.
- Business Description:We are a small business with a few employees and low overhead. This in turn allows us to pass the savings on to our customers. At Bullfrog Siding we're on your side!
- Business Description:Ed Duke Contractor has aproximately 8 fulltime employees at any given time. My workers are skilled in individual and multiple trades, I offer both General and SubContracting services with various billing options including insurance claims and financingRecent Review:The first meeting started well and I really thought I'd found a decent contractor based on initial rapport. He seemed down to Earth and was easy to talk to. Too bad he ended up wasting my time by having me meet him at one worksite (I had more than one property for him to work on) for an estimate, with the expectation that he would be meeting at the second site the following day. Unfortunately, I receive a message 10 minutes before we were supposed to meet the next day, that said he declined to provide an estimate after all. No explanation. No response when I tried asking what changed. He wouldn't even provide a copy of the estimate for a police report that I needed the numbers for. Between the unprofessionalism before the job even began and him vehemently talking down other local companies, I seriously question his overall competence at this point. The cherry on top is that is looks like he is leaving -himself- good reviews online. There is at least one excellent Google review by a user named Ed Duke. There were excellent reviews on Yellow Pages created by users named Ed D. and firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch outAaron C.
- Business Description:We are a family run business for 16 years and have 2 employees and we do sub-contract out depending on size of job. We ask for half up front with a contract signed before starting the job and we offer senior discounts and military discounts. We do commerical jobs and we accept cash and credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Poplar Bluff
- New Madrid
- East Prairie
- Marble Hill
drywall contractors in Dexter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4SEMO Construction314 W Laclede
- 4SEMO Construction
- A-1 Roofing2351 165th rd.
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- A-1 Roofing
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- CC Painting LLC1342 Methodist Church Road
- Clark Construction16753 Delmo Rd
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLC3703 Robin Ln
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Cranmer's Seamless Guttering301 Calhoun St
- Call The All In One Construction Co
- Gold Seal Painting2408 Norbury 307 Glenstone Drive
- Gold Seal Painting
- Hall Home Repair515 W Heidel St
- Hammerhead Construction1526 Donna Lynn Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hans Jessee1803 bunker hill dr
- helms construction service llc.613 east national
- Higgs Homes 1416 Mill St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Highland Drywall310 Madison St.
- Hill-Jack Construction840 cherry st
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Hall Home Repair
- Kip McGinnis Painting & Home Improvement10875 N.W. Glenwood Rd.
Union Star, Missouri
- Kip McGinnis Painting & Home Improvement
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Modern Renovations3408 Sacramento Street
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- MR PROJECTS17203 Lynda Cir
- Mac Company
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- On The Double408 Monroe
- On The Double
- Platinum Coatings And Construction LLC810 E. Franklin St.
- Platinum Coatings And Construction LLC
- Second Chance Construction523 Delmar St
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Southeast Sheetrock205 CR 445
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stan Morris Construction201 S Jackson
- Sunset Construction, LLCPo box 148
- Superior Drywall And Painting1204 Sioux Dr
- Second Chance Construction
- T&L Design and Construction296 Cedar St
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Treemen Tree & Home Repair# 30 Hwy TT
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
- T&L Design and Construction