DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Canton, MO
There are 8 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Canton
- Gutter DoctorI would recommend them for anyone who wants it’s done professionally and promptly. I wasn’t expecting it to be so efficient.. it also looked better than it ever has. Thank you “gutter doctor”!
- Gutter DoctorChad and Austin were a delight! They showed up on time (which is rare out here for contractors) and did an awesome job. They explained everything to me in a way that made sense and Austin even recommended a cheaper alternative than what I originally had in mind. I was pleasantly surprised that they were legitimately looking out for my best interest instead of over charging me
- Moreno's construction llcCarlos Morenos went out of his way to help me, a disabled senior citizen. I had a hail-damaged roof from the March 2020 hailstorm. I had a bad experience with a previous contractor who took my deposit and didn't do the job. When I told Carlos about my problem he came, inspected my roof, and gave me an estimate that was far less expensive than other contactors. When I agreed to the estimate and signed the contract he HAD HIS CREW COME IN ON A SUNDAY AND DO THE JOB!! They arrived at 7AM , tore off the old roofing, installed new, repaired and replaced gutters, then installed gutter guards. They finished around 4PM that very day. I let Carlos pick the color of my shingles. I'm not good at selecting from samples. Both me and my wife LOVE the color of our new roof. It looks far better than the previous one did even when it was new. The color matched my older home very well. His crew worked all day without taking a break. They could work circles around me even when I was a young man growing up on a farm. His workers were polite and respectful to me and my wife. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate them 10
- Continental SidingWe had windows and siding completed on our home. The crews were very professional and the product is excellent. The company is willing to go out of their way to ensure that everything is completed to the homeowners satisfaction.
- Gutter Cover of Kansas CityWe had gutters and gutter covers put on They did a wonderful job. We had an oak tree that left a lot of debris and clogged up our gutters. The new gutters and gutter covers have solve that problem. This is the second time that we have use them, Once on our own home and on one of our rental properties We have several rental properties and will continue to use them for our rental propertie
- AAS Restoration & Roofing LLCFrom getting an estimate, to dealing with insurance to having the work done, AAS Restoration & Roofing (specifically Anthony) was in communication throughout the whole process. He made everything easy to understand, made sure we got done what needed to be done and it was done correctly. We now have a great new roof and don’t have to worry about leaks! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new roof! An easy, painless process
- Wildwood Roofing & ConstructionWildwood Roofing & Construction handled all details of the project in a professional and timely manner. .Their workforce did a great job on the tearoff/cleanup & install of new roof on a challenging surface. The gutter crew replaced gutters on 3 buildings and work was ver good. Since this was a hail damage insurance claim Wildwood worked w/ the adjuster and home office of Farmers Insur from start to finish
- Gutter DuckI had Gutter Duck clean and replace some damaged gutters and they did a great job. Very professional and polite. I’m very happy with the work they did.
- Gutter DuckI recently got new gutters and guards and I love them! Both Johns were easy to work with and super friendly! I haven’t had to clean my gutters which is awesome and I love how clean my new gutters look! I will use Gutterduck again if I need any additional services! Highly recommend!
- Rolox Home Service LLCThe only quote he gave me was on a business card with the amount of $17,000 on the back of the card. I talked to Dan and he told me I had a day to let him know if I wanted them to do the work. I said I do not make a decision like this in a day. They never gave me any paperwork to say what I was paying for. He was curt with me and called me two more times to see if I wanted them to do the work. He then called several times the following week and did not leave a message. I would not recommend them and I moved on to hire someone else.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Canton
- Business Description:The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters ar..Recent Review:I am so pleased with our new K-Guard gutters. Our Sales Rep Larry Moore was great to work with. He encouraged us to get quotes from several other companies including their direct competitor Leaf Guard along with reviewing the online reviews. Larry took his time measuring and listening to my needs and worked with us to make sure we had the perfect quote. He showed me the differences between several other gutter systems and what sets them apart without being pushy. He told me exactly who was going to call me next and what to expect. I then got a call from Kelly Bollin to set up the install date and time. He was very friendly to work with and helped get the install setup within a few days. Kelly then called back yesterday to confirm my install for today at 8:00 AM. He told me to expect Installers Michael and Jeremy for the install. Both Michael and Jeremy were awesome to work with. Michael asked me if I had any questions or concerns before they got started. I did talk to him about a few questions I had on the guttering off the side of the house. He took a look and addressed my concerns and told me how he would fix this issue when they installed the new gutters. They then got started right away and wasted no time getting the old guttering down. He noticed some rot on the corners of the fascia board so they let me know and replaced a section that needed to be replaced and proceeded with the gutters. They took their time to make sure they were installed perfectly and still got them done quickly. When they finished they did a great job cleaning up and hauling the old away you cannot tell they were ever here. Before they left Michael walked around the house with me to make sure I was happy and to address the concerns I had mentioned on the sides of the house earlier. Michael showed me the remedy they did to help. It was just perfect. I am extremely pleased and could not have been in better hands from Larry our Sales Guy to Kelly who set up everything and to Michael and Jeremy our installers. 5-star service all the way around. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing guttersDonnie R.
- Business Description:At America West Homes kitchen cabinet refinishing is our main line of work. We take your existing cabinets and make them look amazing with our unique application. We can even add new handles and crown molding as needed. Visit kitchencabsstl.com to find out why America West Homes is #1 in Cabinet Refinishing in St LouisRecent Review:If you are thinking about doing something new with your cabinets, we highly recommend America West. Prior owners painted our kitchen cabinets a dark green color, and left some empty nooks where cabinets belong. New cabinets and re-facing were cost prohibitive. And painters weren't able to repair the cabinets or fill in the nooks. Larry and America West was just what we were looking for. Not only did they sand and paint the cabinets a beautiful off white, they added a new cabinet in the nook, a wine shelf above the fridge, and additional trim and add-ons throughout. It looks like a brand new kitchen for a fraction of the price. We love our new kitchenpaul g.
- Business Description:Claim Specialists, Free and Fair Storm Damage Inspections, Lifetime Warranty on Roof Replacement, Seamless Gutters and Gutter CoversRecent Review:I just had a new roof put on our house yesterday by Triad Roofing. We had significant hail damage from some of the spring storms last year. I was impressed with the clear and timely communication and friendliness of our sales rep, John Tracy. He made the process simple and stress-free. He even met with the insurance adjuster. 2020 has been stressful but at least getting our new roof was not. It was a delight to work with Triad and John Tracy who provide good old fashion real customer service. I highly recommend Triad Roofing and their sales rep John TracyChristopher R.
- Business Description:Your Roofing and Gutter Company in Springfield, Missouri. If it’s GlennStone, it’s Guaranteed! We’re proud of our reputation for prompt and dependable service, doing quality work and only using the best materials. We pass all stringent legal and credit checks. Our company meets all the local requirements for licensing and insurance with a clean portfolio at the Better Business Bureau. We offer - All Roofing types, including shingle, shake, metal, and tile Exterior Construction, including sidi..Recent Review:Glennstone did a great job repairing our roof and gutters. The new shingles match as good as you could expect for the age of our roof. When it comes to price they weren't the cheapest but we are firm believers in "you get what you pay for" and they even asked us while they were here if we would like them to remove the old satellite dish mounts from the roof and install new shingles without charging us a penny more. We would happily recommend them to anyone in need of roof repairsAnn M.
- Business Description:Are you worried about the state of your home’s exterior? Freedom Restoration & Roofing is a full-service roofing and storm restoration company also specializing in siding and gutter services. If your home has suffered storm damage or if you’re looking to stay on top of roof repairs, our technicians have the training and experience to offer the best solution. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction, which is why we do everything we can to facilitate your needs. We offer 24/7 emergency s..Recent Review:I was impressed with this company. I had suspect roof damage following a storm and worked with Mike who performed a roof inspection. He was very professional, customer friendly and knowledgeable. It turned out my roof did not require repair/replacement. I further commend for their integrity. If/when I am need of future roof repair I will certainly look to Freedom (and Mike) firstTom K.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-upCam S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil..Recent Review:Peter’s knowingly sold our builder a fireplace model that they knew was known to set off house fire alarms. When we moved into our house we were not able to use our fireplace because every time we turned it on, our house alarm would scream, fire! fire! We called Peter’s on several occasions and was told we needed to “burn it out” every fall season. We tried that for many years and had them come clean it out. After the warranty expired, we found out from one of their salesmen that that fireplace model is known for that. Eight years later, we still have not been able to use the fireplace so we are having it replaced by BrueningLisa L.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- La Grange
- Camp Point
- Monroe City
- Fort Madison
- New London
gutter repair contractors in Canton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMERICA WEST HOMES17 Country Squire Ct
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Armstrong Seamless Guttering350 Concord Ln
- Artown Roofing & Contracting256 Highway JJ
High Hill, Missouri
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding21603 Tangle Nook Rd
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Calvin Construction7642 Hwy C
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cook Roofing Co LLC304 Flynn Rd
- Copperhead Contracting LLC936 Farrar rd.
- Cranmer's Seamless Guttering301 Calhoun St
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding
- Elite Roofing & Siding1029 Ozark Care Dr
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Energy World, LLC1305 E 101st St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Epic Construction Company LLC3805 Oakland Ave Ste 101B
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- EXCEL METAL ROOFING LLC19700 Hwy 5
- Extreme Roofing and Siding417 east Broadway
- Elite Roofing & Siding
- K-Guard Kansas City9910 W 62nd Ter
- K-Guard Kansas City
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Manor Roofing and Restoration7125 W Henderson Rd
- McCoys Roofing & Repair4210 State Highway AA
King City, Missouri
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services10669 Audrain Rd 929
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike Rose Roofing5510 Lake Ave..
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Tidwell Bros Construction671 Meier Rd.
Old Monroe, Missouri
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TRIAD INC.2929 SW US 40 Highway
Blue Springs, Missouri
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.