From flooring to interior paint, DIY home improvement projects were popular during the COVID-19 pandemic—but didn’t always go as planned. These statistics reveal why people DIY, the risks and rewards, and when homeowners chose to hire a pro instead.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Little Falls, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Little Falls
- BMZ Plumbing LLCAbousolutly amazing from start to finish, very professional....I recently bought an older house with many plumbing issues. My technician Ben from BMZ was very knowledgable and did great work. I highly recommend these guys.
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby read less
- JBS Builders LLCExcellent. Work was performed timely and the way we wanted it. We have a smaller cabin and needed utilities installed in a smaller closet. We also had a complete cabin remodel. Work was professional and completed on time.
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me read less
- Plumbline BuildersI had a few issues with the shower water flow slowing way down. I called Roger and he was prompt in his response to me with what the potential issue was. It was a defective cartridge in the shower valve. I got a replacement, installed it and it worked. The problem was that I couldn't get the wall plate and shower valve handle re-installed (the threads wouldn't catch). Roger came out to our house, on time as usual, on a Saturday and helped me fix the issue. I'm thrilled my shower is back in commission Most contractors would likely tell you to pound sand as they have their money and have moved on. Not Roger, he was willing to help me out of a jam when he could have left me hanging I am very grateful and would highly recommend Plumblin read less
- West End Kitchen IncWest End did an excellent job! They were responsive, they stayed on budget, and on schedule. They were easy to work with, and I already have recommended them.
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Perfect Fit Carpentry Inc.If I could give an A+ rating, I would. Casey is a true craftsman who does meticulous work. He is honest and reliable. Over the past eight years, he has done exceptional finish carpentry work on our basement remodel, installed a very nice tile shower, and created a stunning thinset brick accent wall. He has also helped with a couple handyman projects. Casey takes pride in his workmanship. I have very high expectations and he has consistently met or exceeded them. I will continue to use Casey on future projects and highly recommend him without hesitation read less
- Expert Building ServicesI was amazed how good they are. They're name Expert Builders says it all. John and his team do the absolute best they can do. They go beyond my expectations. Everyone worked so well together. Very kind, considerate, respectful. They made me part of the team and genuinely cared about what I wanted or needed. I will tell my friends and family about them. Highest recommendation I can give read less
Home Remodeling Contractors in Little Falls
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby read lessDANIEL D.
- Business Description:WR Handyman Services and Repair's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. I'm interested to hear about your upcoming project. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Not good. Several of the handles were installed crooked/uneven and a drawer pull was not vertically centered. It was attached near the bottom of the drawer front. It looked so bad, we needed to have the drawer front replaced. Wayne initially gave us a quote for $150 but when he finished, he charged us $250. I would NOT recommend WR Handyman Services and Repairs read lessMary Kay K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Owner Operated. Insured. Licensed Qualified Builde read lessRecent Review:It went great, very friendly, prompt and detailed.Paul L.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the .. read lessRecent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. Excellent read lessDonna W.
- Business Description:Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable th.. read lessRecent Review:Our project went great - Tom gave a very accurate and reasonable bid, and was able to do the work quickly and completely; we're very happy with the result. And, he was able to come back and do another project for us (bi-fold closet door replacement) the very next day. Great experience overall read lessJoe H.
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our home read lessEric S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.Recent Review:Needed some help but the jib got doneKrista A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
When calculating the cost of remodeling a small bathroom, you need to consider the type of labor, materials, fixtures, square footage, and the bathroom’s location. Each of these factors influences the total cost of your project.
With these ideas, you'll be able to design the home office of your dreams. Yes, a home office that you'll actually want to work (and be productive!) in.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Fort Ripley
- Grey Eagle
- Saint Joseph
- Sauk Rapids
- Long Prairie
home remodeling contractors in Little Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS117 N 3RD ST
- C.T.S LLC dba Carolina Tile & Stone2124 Joplin st
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- CENTRAL MINNESOTA HANDYMEN PROFESSIONAL SERVICES406 6th st sw
Little Falls, Minnesota
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CNI CONSTRUCTION LLC28609 Blue Lake Dr
- Country Cabinet Construction & Millwork LLC12091 120th St
- Custom Ceramic Express21897 370th Ave.
- CUSTOM MARBLE & GRANITE310 ATLANTIC AVE W
Grove City, Minnesota
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS
- Floor To Ceiling224 Saint Andrews Dr.
- Floor To Ceiling
- Secore Constructionpo bx 773
- Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance12350 Holly St NW
- SIMONSON LUMBER CO1802 FILLMORE ST
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Secore Construction
- Ultimate Woodworking Inc1725 191st St.
- Ultimate Woodworking Inc
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction