Al Nolte

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located in

Isanti, MN 55040

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
4 Plex Repair

4 Plex Repair

handyman
Vanity replacement, repair plumbing, replace door closer on screen door

I have many years of framing and remodeling experience. From egress windows to fireplace installation, Four season porches and anything in-between. From a farming family I've learned a hard, no nonsense work ethic. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing well. I will make sure you are satisfied with my work....

handyman (8)plumbers (2)Patios (1)door installation (1)woodworking (1)deck cleaning (1)lawn mower repair (1)electrician (1)awnings (1)

09/08/2021

Al spent 3 hours to complete the work and did it correctly. He cares about how he does a project and makes sure that the customer is satisfied.

Description of Work
Al Nolte installed a baby gate and anchored bookcases, curio cabinets, a tv, and chest of drawers to the wall using materials I purchased for the work.

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate you taking the time and the favorable review.

02/17/2021

The work was done properly and efficiently. He is very detailed oriented and cares that he does a quality job. I definitely would recommend him to other clients of your company.

Description of Work
Al Nolte assembled a desk I purchased from Office Depot. He did a great job putting it together. He also moved and properly remounted shelving in my utility room and garage. He also fixed sheetrock in my laundry room that I did not know was loose. He helped me attach the legs to my couch that were not screwed in all of the way. The last item on my list was to re-attach my door to my dresser.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. I hope I can be of some service again in the future. stay warm and stay safe.

02/11/2021

Al did a great job of adding a wall and new door to close off our stairs. He also repaired our sliding door and did a great, very professional job.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]. I really hope [Member Name Removed] enjoys her privacy.

01/26/2021

It was great. Nothing was "quite" right in terms of what I purchased, but Al made it work. My accordion door needed a frame on top, which I didn't consider. He "just happened" to have a piece of cedar in his truck which worked out beautifully. he door also happened to be slightly damaged - bought it from Home Depot. He worked around the issues. He also installed mini blinds. I'll have him back - he's my guy now. Thank you Al.

Description of Work
Handyman Services - Accordion door and two mini-blinds installed.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/04/2021

Very professional! Al was very helpful - got our snow blower working quickly.

Description of Work
Snow Blower Repair

Category lawn mower repair

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

Thank you very much. It was very nice meeting you. I hope I can help you in the future with your remodeling needs.

11/23/2020

Great! Awesome workmanship and repair/replace knowledge.

Description of Work
vanity replacement, repair plumbing, replace door closer on screen door

Category handyman service,plumbing,doors

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! See you Friday to get some more done!

11/19/2020

Al was great! Did a lot of work on my deck - replaced boards and railings - and fixed some issues in my house so I could get it ready to sell.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/19/2020

The service was great. I had no complaint. I would use his service again.

Description of Work
Carpentry.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

11/19/2020

The service was great. He knew what he was talking about. I highly recommend him. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He help me with the electrical and plumbing.

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/18/2020

The service was good. I would definitely use his service again.

Description of Work
Rewired my boat and trim the house and maintain the deck.

Work Completed On 10/18/2020