Installing solar panels can vary in cost. The panels themselves and the operating system comprise half of the price, while the rest comes from labor, permits, inspections, and operational expenses.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in International Falls, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Matching on Angi
Solar Panel Installers in International Falls
- Business Description:$0 Down Financing Available! iSolar is a Design and Installer for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Ask us about the benefits of solar through local and federal tax credits. iSolar handles all the design, install, utility approval, and permitting needs for your new Solar System. We are a local MN company who is in the business of saving people money and saving the environment for future generations. If you are interested in seeing if a Solar Energy System is right for your home or..Recent Review:The guys from iSolar were great to work with start to finish. If you have equity in your home, a 20 yr home equity loan with payments that will likely be similar or less than the payment you would otherwise be paying your electric company, why not pay toward something that will bring value to your home and offset a large portion of your famliy's impact on the environment in a positive way? Ryan and Shawn made the process seamless, start to finish. They made great recommendations on how to maximize solar output and still remain within guidelines set by your local electric company. iSolar showed-up when they said they would and were respectful of our property while they were here. Now I monitor the daily output on an app on my phone. Now in place for about 2 months now and we have offset the equivalent of saving 66 trees, running a 100w bulb for 4 years or a refrigerator for 27 months. I would recommend giving iSolar a call and ask for a no obligation estimate today to see if it makes sense for your situation.Bryan N.
- Business Description:All Energy Solar provides turnkey solutions for the design, engineering, installation, maintenance, monitoring, and financing of solar electric systems. With hundreds of high-quality residential, commercial, agricultural, and government projects completed, you can be assured that All Energy Solar has the ability to meet all of your solar energy needs and a vested interest in making your experience as easy and affordable as possible. Contact us today for a free assessmentRecent Review:I was nervous about solar but very interested in making an investment in my home and doing my part for the environment so I did a ton of research. After experiencing some questionable sales tactics and receiving absurdly limiting contract proposals from other solar providers, I reached out to All Energy Solar because they had such great ratings and comments but I was still very cautious. The process from sales to finance to project management to install to monitoring has been flawless and honestly a pleasure. As of today, my All Energy Solar system was installed one month ago and has already produced over $100 in credit from my local utility company. Every person, policy, and product from All Energy Solar has well exceeded my expectations and I recommend them without hesitation to anyone interested in going solarJodi H.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:was precontacted to set up a time. Called when they indicated they would. Helped set up a connection with their tech, then I left for a couple hours. The process takes a while but you the owner, do not have to be there once the connection is made. <br>two weeks late and I am no longer have the pop-up issues that I was before. PC is working great. <br> <brRon S.
- Business Description:I am a small electrical contractor that Will work directly for customers or general contractors.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Solar Wolf is a full service solar company with a great reputation and an old world belief to our customers. To under-promise and over-deliver, period. We have 18 years experience in construction, remodeling, roofing, solar water heaters, solar pv systems, battery back-up systems and much more. See what Solar Wolf Energy can do for you
- Business Description:Hoffbeck Electric & Design, LLC is a family owned full-service electical contracting company committed to provide superior customer service,creating cost-effective design layouts, quality products and attention to detail. Hoffbeck Electric & Design will take your calls 24/7 and assist with you electrical needs; they be emergency service repair, underground wiring locate/repair or lights out calls. Our customers are our number one sales force and want you to know you will be treated with the ..
- Business Description:Clean Energy Collective (CEC) develops community-owned renewable energy solutions for electric utilities and their customers, including the country’s first community-owned solar arrays. With CEC, residential and commercial utility customers can own fully maintained solar panels in a local, centralized facility
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
- Business Description:I do all types of electrical work. I have been an electrician for over 25 years. I have lived offgrid with a solar system since 1994. I install electric heat including Steffes storage heaters.Recent Review:<p>We had a new modular cabin built at our lake place, and we needed an electrician to install some lights and make corrections to the main power box. We'd had a very poor experience with the last electrician that we had hired so we asked our neighbors at the lake who they would recommend. Jeff Purdy's name was the name each one gave us. <br /> <br /></p> <p><br /></p> <p>Jeff returned our calls promptly, and he arrived when we expected him. These are things we have generally expected from professionals we have contacted, but I assure you that we have found them to be rare qualities in companies and individuals that offer services in the Orr, Cook, and Tower areas. It seems as if they really don't care if they get business or are concerned about having a good reputation. Jeff Purdy clearly has a great reputation with us and our neighbors.</p> <p> <br /> <br /></p> <p>We were so pleased with the electrical work that Jeff did at the cabin, that we have hired him twice to come to Eveleth to do some electrical work, rather than call someone local that we don't know.</p> <p>Jeff's business is in Orr, so as we expected, he had to charge us for driving time for the 60 minute drive time each way. That is to be expected when Orr is so far from Eveleth, and we have no problem paying driving time, especially for such a competent contractor. Jeff tries to schedule jobs in an area together, to decrease the driving costs for his customers, as well as it being a logical and sound practice. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /></p> <p>Jeff is VERY professional and we have had no problems with any of the work he has done for us. We highly recommend hiring Jeff Purdy for any electrical work you might need done.</p> <br /Suzanne H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
Leasing solar panels has several pros and cons. While you save money upfront, you also forfeit the benefits that you’d get with purchasing solar panels. Here’s what you need to know to decide whether or not you should lease or buy solar panels.
If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
Find solar panel companies in
solar panel companies in International Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- iSolar455 Broadway Ave
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota 55071
- PURDY ELECTRIC10641 HILLCREST DR
Orr, Minnesota 55771
- PURDY ELECTRIC
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
Grafton, Massachusetts 01536
- Solar Wolf Energy