The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in International Falls, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in International Falls
- Q Squared LLCAmazing. Finished product was everything I imagined. The entire crew was kind, professional and prompt.
- Q Squared LLCWork was done on time, completed faster then I could imagine plus the quality of the workmanship was perfect
- Perfect Fit Carpentry Inc.If I could give an A+ rating, I would. Casey is a true craftsman who does meticulous work. He is honest and reliable. Over the past eight years, he has done exceptional finish carpentry work on our basement remodel, installed a very nice tile shower, and created a stunning thinset brick accent wall. He has also helped with a couple handyman projects. Casey takes pride in his workmanship. I have very high expectations and he has consistently met or exceeded them. I will continue to use Casey on future projects and highly recommend him without hesitation
- Quality Built LLCExcellent, everything was done in a timely, professional manner. Very impressed with the service provided, everything was kept clean. Would definitely recommend this company for any work you would need done, would hire them back in a heartbeat for any future projects we have.
- Quality Built LLCQuality Built llc did an excellent job on our complete re-roof. Very committed to quality. I would highly recommend Quality Built for all your construction needs.
- TJ Specialty Construction LLCCould not be more happy. Everything was started on time, finished on time and communicated with professionalism and frankness. Options were discussed in a no pressure sort of way (no scare tactics) and all my questions were answered up front. Both roofs were done within a day and the dumpster was hauled off the next morning. Roofing crew was "spot on" identifying problem areas on the old roof deck and the crew boss took action right away to make sure I was in the loop and was ok with an extra cost making sure the job was done right. The old roof deck was an unknown at the project's start, and I was told during the estimate phase that it could be +/- a couple hundred bucks depending on the deck condition - so I was not surprised when the above issue came up. This is how work should be done folks - no mess, no fuss, no scary "what if's", just decent friendly guys doing a great job. I was happy to pay them and happy with how they completed the job
- TJ Specialty Construction LLCI was very impressed with how responsive they were. They were able to get started very quickly, and completed the job in two days. I was impressed with how well the crew interacted; they all worked hard and seemed to get get along well with each other. An architect neighbor also was impressed with their work and asked for their business information for his future use. The work they did was top quality. They went above and beyond what I'd expected, and fixed a big problem with a leaky skylight
- Dan Richter Construction LLCExcellent and found overall a good experience. Of course, we were sick from the damage that was found. The price you pay buying a home that is not carefully inspected.
- Halvorson Home ImprovementWas always on time. He will converse over email. Enjoys the challenge of older homes and came up with an idea for adding a tub/shower I didn't even dream of. Dedicated two weeks to finishing the project and then finished before the time was up. Always willing to answer questions and talk through things and very impressed with the finished project. Would definitely and will hopefully work with him again in the future
- Kron RenovationsWe are thrilled with the work done by Craig. He provided good advice at the beginning of the project helping me order cabinets and counter tops. Other contractors thought we could use the old cabinets. Had they taken the time to check the old cabinets, they would have seen that they were built into the wall. Taking them out totally destroyed them. The space between our ceiling and cabinet doors is small. Our ceiling sags a little. Craig advised me to order cabinets with doors that have ample clearance for opening. None of the other contractors thought of this. The quality of his work is beautiful. He treats your place like it was his own home. This guy does all the work himself: carpentry, plumbing, floor laying
Contractors in International Falls
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:We specialize in drywall services, in all kinds of textures and finishes. Also know how to do woodwork . Professional and very efficient. You will not be disappointed in our work.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Whatever construction you need done, we will meet your needs! Mostly working with Roofing and Siding, we will work with your insurance to get you the service you pay for. You have insurance for a reason, we will inspect your home for insurance claims for free. We are a growing company and we want your business. We will work to get everything you're looking for. Multiple crews for different specific jobs can be sent to your home to give you the quality you deserve. We will come to your do..
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. License #20628410. May contact through email.Recent Review:They are wonderful people. We ended up being good friends. They do wonderful work and are very professional. They are highly skilled in their trade. He milled the boards himself and then put them in. This time we saw him was for the book casesGEORGE D.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1976. We have prided ourselves as an industry leader with a strong reputation for integrity, quality & service. We have a A+ rating with the BBB and active member of CAI & MHA. We offer 24 hour emergency serviceRecent Review:This firm worked around my townhouse for several months replacing the siding, outdoor steps, and railings on all the units. They were always friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. But when I spotted a water stain seeping at the ceiling line of my bedroom, I thought it had to be the result of the recent siding project; so Scott and Jason from Columbus came (under warranty of their siding work) to investigate. They discovered a split PVC pipe, which they showed me; and I contracted them to make the repair. At the end of the next day they had replaced the pipe, reinstalled insulation and outdoor siding, and patched and painted the ceiling spot. I feel very lucky that they were the team called in, and I'd recommend them to anyone who needs helpMARY T.
- Business Description:General contractor / remodeler servicing all over Northern Minnesota.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in International Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
- ACB Construction
- Boondox Builders201 3rd St Nw Suite 201
- Boondox Builders
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC617 14TH ST NW
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC
- Secore Constructionpo bx 773
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Secore Construction
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction