Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Eagle Lake, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Eagle Lake
- Junk HappensThey were very helpful and offered a good price. The price was comparable to other hauling companies. They were prompt for the appointments.
- The Picker-Uppers, LLCThe next morning the Picker Uppers came right on time as they said they would. They quickly reviewed my waste and told me the exact cost of their service. My waste was efficiently loaded into the truck, about 2 pickup truck loads worth. Two men came prepared for the job and even though I offered to help, they insisted to do everything on their own. I was concerned that small pieces of sheet rock and other things would be left behind in my grass when they were finished, but every little reasonable piece was picked up and my yard looked great after the job was finished. The men were dressed cleanly, the equipment was clean, the yard was clean, and finally my garage was clean also. And it cost much less than I expected it to based on my past experience from when I had my own truck and did similar waste disposal from time to time
- The Picker-Uppers, LLCI was very impressed with the two man team from Picker Uppers. They arrived on time, took care with separating metal from garbage, and took great care with all the recycling. There was a lot of "stuff" (some kind of nasty) to handle and they handled it all really well. I have already had them back once after the initial big project was done. I enjoyed their professionalism and the fact that they worked fast and hard and kept such a positive, upbeat attitude. Very reasonable price, too. They also do moving and when we move they will definitely be the first company I call
- CARLETON CO INCI was extremely impressed with the quality of their work; they stuck to their bid, arrived on time, worked till dark each day, and did an extremely professional, thorough, quick job. If I had any more buildings to demo and haul away I'd have them back in a heartbeat! They have enormous, impressive equipment and own all their own dumpsters, which helped with the cost! I could not be happier with how the finished project looks
Hauling Services in Eagle Lake
- Business Description:We haul away everything from large appliances to tractor tires. We pride ourselves in being fast, efficient, and timely. We also haul/move you from home to home and supply some handyman installation. We also offer minor demolitionRecent Review:Flawless execution. They moved me out and in. I have some enormous pieces that they moved without any damages. This move included 2 vehicles. Artwork and valuables we're well cared for. All I had to do was do direct where boxes and such went. I'd hire them againJohn M.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I was looking for the most convenient way to move from Miami, Fl to South Carolina. Everybody was charging me over 2.5k to rent me a truck that I had to load and drive. Moving APT was one third of the price (I called a month before I moved). The boxes looked small at first sight but the smallest one fit my 2-1 apartment. They picked up the box, I took my time to enjoy the road trip to SC, not worrying about hauling the big load. They arrived in about a week and everything was just like I packed it. The drivers were fast, but careful and very friendly.::::}}}Trevor B.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:Revised Review I did not receive a response to my request for quotation. I so stated in my review on Angie's List and I rated the company F for failure to respond. Subsequent to that review being posted on Angie's List, Nicole Hilton immediately contacted me to explain that a family member was in hospital with Covid 19 at the time of my inquiry. It was Christmastime. She explained that that is why there was no response to my inquiry. She explained that they are a small, family-owned business, the implication being that they do not have the resources of a larger company. I empathize, being the founder and owner of several small businesses in the past myself. I also understand the burdens of attending to business, even under duress. I am writing now to delete the F rating and change it to a B. That rating gives Nicole the benefit of the doubt that, considering I did not receive a response at the time, she would have contacted me to explain, after the crisis had passed, what had happened, even had I not posted the negative review. I hope her family member has fully recovered and I wish her and her business well going forwardJEFF B.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:It went really well! Melissa from Executive Auto Shippers was very responsive and helped put my mind at ease as I’ve never done something like this before. The trucking company was very good and made sure the car was delivered on the estimated day and communicated well. Highly recommendChad F.
- Business Description:J&D Delivery and Installation LLC, available where you need us when you need us. We provide Dock and Lift installations, assemblies, repairs and removals. We also transport boats and pontoons to and from shops and in and out of storage. Over the years we have grown to meet the needs of manufactures, dealers and customers in the Minnesota metro area with delivery services being offered across the United StatesRecent Review:I was very happy with the work of J and D. They were very productive and efficient, and completed there work in a very professional and timely manner. Very friendly workers! I will definitely be referring them to othersAbbey J.
- Business Description:Moving and delivery serviceRecent Review:Brilliantly. Eric replied to my initial inquiry promptly; he checked in every day to confirm date and time; he drove perilously icy roads and bad weather to get to the location; he made the pick-up and hauling effortless; he brought the table into the house and moved a table already there to a different room. No one else, locally, seems to do these small hauling jobs. Strongly recommendedTheresa K.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-799-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-799-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:<p> Did enough sawing<em> <strong>in</strong></em> the house to create a day's worth of cleaning up dust from furniture, floors, baseboards, window sills, screens, glass, doors ..... </p> <p> Overall, the floors look good except for the 22 x 1 inch, 6 x 1 inch, another 6 x1 inch, and 10 x 1/2 inch gaps in the closet. The installer said Empire didn't give him enough material to complete the closet, but left two unused planks in our garage.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> </p> <p> Empire does not have their own installers, but rather takes bids from local subcontractors. It is a 'crap shoot' who will come. This guy had no business card, no company name..., was pleasant and gregarious though. </p> <p>...... In retrospect, I should have pulled up a chair and observed the process for the twelve and a half hours the crew was here.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /></p> <p> My advice:<strong> </strong>Don't<strong> </strong>sign<em><strong> </strong>anything</em><strong> </strong>with<strong> </strong>Empire<strong> </strong><em>until</em><strong> <em>after </em></strong>you<strong> </strong>investigate<strong> </strong>the<strong> </strong>independent<strong> </strong>installer's<strong> </strong>past<strong> </strong>performance<strong>.</strong></p> <p><strong> 5/8----- Margret, customer relations from Empire, </strong>sent out a different installer to rectify the closet problem, Hugo, he did a good job. Changed my rating from "C" to a "B". --- No reimbursement, at this time though, for the day of cleaning up after the original installers. </p> <p> <strong> 5/28</strong> - Empire was scheduled to do my kitchen floor, but I canceled in within the "three day window" after the initial bedroom floors install issue. -- so I contacted their other heavily advertised competitor in the area, <strong>651Carpets</strong>. That local company turned out to be a huge mistake. Unlike Empire, there is no way to contact a customer rep, no phone# or email at <strong>651carpets</strong> - one can only contact a receptionist/scheduler. <strong>Empire's professionalism in dealing with customers' concerns via phone, email and several contact people who want to fix the problem is incomparable with 651Carpets. </strong>After impossible communication and unresponsive behavior with folks at <strong>651Carpets</strong> concerning our kitchen floor install, I changed my rating for <strong>Empire</strong> (again), up to an A. </p> <p><br /></pDavid B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspectiveRecent Review:They workers arrived promptly and listened well to the scope of what I wanted done, as well as honoring my priorities as I wasn't sure if all the work could get done in the time frame I had. They were very respectful and easy to work with. They got right to work with and needed very minimal direction from me. They worked hard for the 3 hours and did a great jobshirley g.
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more infoRecent Review:I called 5 tree services. Nick's Tree & Landscape was one of two that called me back. He was the only one to show up for the estimate appointment and he was on time. He game me a printed estimate which I promptly accepted and his crew arrived the next morning and removed the trees. They did so without incident and cleaned up afterwards. I was very happy with the job he did as well as felt his pricing was very fair. Would definitely use him againSteve T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Eagle Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Eric's moving and delivery service1501 St Andrew St
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54603
- Eric's moving and delivery service
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55422
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers