Eric's moving and delivery service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since November 2016

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Delivery Service
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Moving and delivery service...

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

02/19/2021

Excellent made the move so smooth. Would hire and recommend highly!

Description of Work
Full house to house moves

Category hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

02/19/2021

It started out great. Eric was so kind, flexible, and responsive. But after the furniture was delivered we discovered huge gouges and scratches, broken legs, bent metal shelves. None of the items were wrapped or protected. After taking our $6000, Eric did not respond to any of my messages with pictures of the damage. He offered a discount, but did not provide one. I have been forced posting bad re...

Description of Work
Moving and storage.

Category hauling services,moving companies,delivery service

We are working on resolving this with you

10/30/2020

Eric's provided helpful and enthusiastic movers to help me with what I needed.

Description of Work
Moving a one bedroom apartment

Category moving companies

It was our pleasure

10/27/2020

Excellent! Super responsive and easy to schedule. Arrived right on time and work was completed quickly, safely and without issue. These guys are definitely worth the price and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Help loading

Category moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

10/01/2020

It went extremely well. They were professional, courteous and expedited the move quickly. There response to my texts were prompt. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
It was a 2 hour job to move a mattress and some other furniture from our apartment to the refuse site. I was very pleased that they were willing to take on this short move.

Category hauling services,delivery service

Thanks! Have a great day [Member Name Removed]!

09/27/2020

He was very prompt, friendly, efficient and careful during the whole move. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Eric moved my furniture and household belongs to my new house.

09/23/2020

Eric and his team did a great job getting me moved. They arrived on time and were very efficient while being careful with my items. Eric made my transition into my new home very easy. I would highly recommend them for all of your moves.

Description of Work
Moving from one town to another

08/20/2020

It was great. They did a great job. Were affordabe, efficient, professional, on time and courteous. The 2 guys I had couldn't have done a better job. I had furniture and a boat load of boxes and many of them were small. Lots of miscellaneous items and they had to do elevators and long hallways. They did it in record time. 4 1/2 hours and that was from LaCrosse to Trempealeau, loading the trailer back to LaCrosse and then bringing everything to the 4th floor in downtown LaCrosse. Thanks very much.

Description of Work
Moved to New apartment

08/07/2020

I've worked with Eric's moving for a few years now, and always have been satisfied. I keep them figured into my moving budget.

Description of Work
Hired movers

Category courier

08/04/2020

Eric and his team did a great job. They were efficient and communicated the whole time. I would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Moving and delivery

Moving and delivery