What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Alexandria, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Alexandria
- Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLCGreat! Kurt Koegel made an initial visit to evaluate the setting. We were deciding between a regular water heater and a tankless one. Kurt was professional and straightforward with pros and cons. We based our decision on the information he provided and believe we made the best decision for our situation. The removal of the old water heater and installation of the new one was flawless. We had excellent communication with the company through the entire process. We highly recommend Koegel Plumbing
- Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLCIt went very good. He was very polite and very clean in everything he did. He layed down traps to walk on while in the house working. He keep me informed of everything he was doing. He taged everything so I knew what was what.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Alexandria
- Business Description:Looking for clean, courteous and professional plumbing & heating service? Then call Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLC, the company that truly cares. We install and repair all types of plumbing, water treatment equipment and hot water heating systems for residential projects. Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions is an owner operated business run by Kurt Koegel. Kurt has over 30 years experience in the industry. He holds a current MN Master Plumber's license and is fully bonded and insure..Recent Review:Went very well. They are honest, reliable. Friendly, respectful.Holly W.
- Business Description:We have low over head so we can pass the savings on to you. We have two full-time and two part-time Service Techs. We offer Furnace Tune-ups with a furnace efficiency audit for $50 until 12/01/10 then it goes to $65. Others are $85+. Our service calls are $50 hour the first hour plus Parts.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation company. We have been in business for almost 60 years. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quick response.Recent Review:Wonderful. The guy finished that project really quickly, on time, very professional.Harmony S.
- Business Description:Automotive, Marine, Trailer, Welding, anything mechanical and will travel to repair site. All boat repair from minor to major overhauls.
- Business Description:We are a full service tire and automotive repair shop with 5 bays. We have up-to-date equipment with trained technicians. We have a large inventory of new and used tires.Recent Review:I called to schedule an appointment and was told they were booked a week out. After describing the problem, I was told it sounded like something they could sneak in between other jobs, and to bring the car in the following business day, four days before a scheduled appointment. I brought the vehicle in that morning, they started on it right away and I was on my way within an hour. Pleasant surprise! <br /Allison L.
- Business Description:Third generation in this area. We accept all major credit cards. Online billing and payments are an option great if you have rental properties.Recent Review:I made an appointment with this company for 3:00 and took the afternoon off work. By 4:30 when they had not showed up I called to find out if the plumber was coming. The secretary (who couldn't even get my name right) said she would call the plumber to see how much longer it would be. I got a call from the plumber at 5:00 saying he was never told about the appointment and was on a big job and would have to reschedule. Now I know there can be mix ups but my time, like theirs, is important and I wasted a whole afternoon waiting for a plumber who never showed. Obviously they don't value customer service, consequently I have found a different plumber who went out of his way to accommodate my schedule. <br /christine l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Parkers Prairie
- Sauk Centre
- Long Prairie
- Eagle Bend
- Elbow Lake
- Grey Eagle
gas repair services in Alexandria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Plumbing & HVAC1601 W ST GERMAIN
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- AAA Plumbing & HVAC
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- Grand Rapids Tire and Auto525 NE 4th St
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Grand Rapids Tire and Auto
- Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLC20196 County Road 3 NE
- Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLC