All State Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2014

1998...

USA Construction and Painting LLC

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, and finishing, along with general construction services, painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

POP Painters, LLC.

Residential Interior & Exterior Painting Services Commercial & Industrial Painting Services Decks & Pressure Washing Pressure washing Soft washing

North Pointe Painting

North Pointe Painting & Carpentry is a Full Service Painting And Carpentry Company that has been serving the Greater Metro Detroit Area since 1993 as a leader in the Interior and Exterior Painting Market. Our Professional Paint and Carpentry Crews are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Painting with over 25 Years of Experience in the Home Improvement Industry.

Offers by North Pointe Painting on Angi

05/12/2021

Lodi and his team was here at just after 8:00 this morning and completed the whole house. He and his team did a great job!! I've had this house painted before and this was the best job by far, wish I'd found him sooner!!! On a scale of 1-10 Allstate Painting is an 11.

Description of Work
Whole Exterior house painted

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/26/2017

Lodi was great to work with. Punctual and professional. Went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely hire again. We had a lot of wood trim that needed replacement and the job was done as promised.

Description of Work
Painting of all the trim on our colonial

07/07/2017

Lodi and Nick did a excellent job of caulking and painting They showed up on time and left the site clean when they left They were the best price we received of 5 different estimates for the same job with the same brand paint

Description of Work
Painting exterior of house

12/07/2016

They were great. Lodi was patient with me even though I kept changing my mind. They did the work quickly and professionally for a reasonable price.My house needed a lot of work and they took care of it all. I will definitely hire them again for any painting jobs.

Description of Work
Power washing of exterior of house and decks, some wood replacement, painting and staining.

08/30/2016

Description of Work
They did an excellent job for a fair price. I would definitely use them again.

Category interior painters