Nick's Tile and More

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2015

5040 Linda St

Warren, MI 48092

We are a local family owned business that is fully insured and offer pricing to fit into a variety of budgets. We take pride in our work and treat every customer's home as if it's our own. Mention you found us on Angie's List and we will take 10% off any job if booked within 14 days of the quote. For fastest response, please give us a call!!!...

Resposiveness

tile installation (25)home remodeling (8)flooring (7)bathtub refinishing (3)plumbers (2)countertop installation (2)general contractors (2)interior painting (1)home builder (1)fireplace services (1)carpet installation (1)

11/05/2020

He never called me after our initial phone conversation. I am very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tile

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

02/02/2020

Everything went great, he quoted quickly with reasonable pricing. He was able to start the project that next week, asked a lot of questions so he made sure to understand exactly what we needed. He finished in a reasonable tone frame and cleaned up nicely. We are very happy with end result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2020

Photo for Nick's Tile and More - 5040 Linda St, Warren, MI - 38364136

12/23/2019

Excellent. Nick was professional, creative, did good work and nice to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom fireplace interior, hearth and sides.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

Photo for Nick's Tile and More - 5040 Linda St, Warren, MI - 38304110

11/09/2019

He was there quick and seemed straightforward. From there he brought on a couple of his buddies to do the work. They must have had little or no tile experience because the tile job was horrible. Nothing matches up, slivers by the wall, nothing done level. A truly Amateur job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Men’s and women’s Bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Photo for Nick's Tile and More - 5040 Linda St, Warren, MI - 38224350

From the beginning It was brought to the attention of the customer that all walls and floor on the project were not level. (some leaning back from floor to ceiling with peaks and valleys, floor slanting with a 0-1 1/2 inch in a short span) Customer was also given the option to do spacers or traditional subway lay. He opted for subway lay devide it was faster and more cost efficient. Throughout the...

04/14/2019

Nick took on a small tile job and was professional and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

02/04/2019

Nick was not only professional, but was delightful to work with. My kitchen looks amazing! He completed the work within the timeframe agreed upon and provided excellent customer service. He listened and made adjustments to meet my expectations. I would defiantly hire Nick again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2019

Photo for Nick's Tile and More - 5040 Linda St, Warren, MI - 37693756

12/12/2018

This is the second time we’ve used Nick and his crew for flooring. Nick was very flexible from the start. My wife and I both work full time and we have young school aged kids so meeting with a contractor during regular business hours was nearly impossible to accomplish. On several occasions before we even officially began the project, Nick came over late after the kids were already in bed to discu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring throughout the first floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

12/08/2018

Nick did a great job getting us through our first bathroom remodel. Our space had a lot of issues and surprises and Nick helped to come up with solutions while keeping us in our budget. The new bathroom looks great and we are very happy with the quality of Nick’s work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom repair and remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

11/04/2018

the work was done a while back. I did this review before. This is my best memory. My original review has disappeared

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen backsplash replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

10/18/2018

He came out to give me an estimate and said that you couldn't cut the tile without ruining the tile, so he basically said to keep my expectations low. (It was mirrored tile.) This sounded completely wrong to me, just on a basic, common sense level, because why would any store sell tile that you couldn't cut without ruining? He said he would take a sample and cut it and send me a photo to show me t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was subpar. Your tile store reached out to me to ask about the concerns that I had on the Mirrored and beveled tile. After explaining your design and what you wanted to do with it they agreed that the tile wouldn't be a good fit because of the design and that it would be on a brick pattern with other tiles in between. I did in fact text the picture to you and...

We specialize in custom tile design and installation. We also do full bathroom and kitchen remodel, vinyl flooring, laminate, hard wood installation and carpet.

Hardwood refinishing and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal