All About Building

Warren, MI 48089

Painting Exterior Of Entire Home

Painting Exterior Of Entire Home

house painting201948067
We painted the entire exterior of this beautiful house. We have attached before and after photos for your viewing. Personally I love the final look of this home. Another successful project from All About Building!

All About Building is your neighborhood, handle it all, construction company. No job's to big no job's to small, at All About Building we fix it all! We offer senior discounts as well as discounts to returning customers! We also offer free estimates to all of our customers! Call us today for your free estimate! SERVICES INCLUDE: Flat Roofing / Shingle Roofing / Siding / Interior & Exterior Painting / Landscaping / Brick & Concrete Work / Electricians / Drywall / Home Building & Remodeling / Additions / Demolitions / Handyman Work / Power Washing / Patio / Repairs & Installs / And Much Much More!!...
Various Landscaping Projects - Image

Painting A Front Porch

pressure washing

201848089

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (5)fence company (3)house painting (2)driveway gate installation (1)interior painting (1)handyman (1)drywall (1)

12/16/2020

The company came out to inspect for a free estimate. He found the problem and explained what needed to be done. He did repair it and the cost was very reasonable. Mr. Jermey Delong was very professional and communicated everything to me during the repair. I will be calling him back again..excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. it was our pleasure doing business with you. We also look forward to working with you in the future.

10/29/2020

Took longer than anticipated but I was pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Garden Fence installation and Wooden Gate Replacement

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Thank you for your review. I apologize that the work took longer than you anticipated. It took longer than we were anticipating as well due to the fact that we had to spend the entire first day and half cleaning up dog poop out of your yard. Which took up time that would have been used to complete your project. Other than that we were originally scheduled to do landscaping work for you. And then w...

09/04/2020

They gave me good deal of prices. I have an excellent experience with them. They gave me 15% discount. They did it fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some landscaping work for me and some exterior painting.

CATEGORY landscaping,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! Were so glad to hear that everything went well for you. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need any work done!

09/04/2020

They did an awesome job. We had it redone a couple of years ago by another company but were not very happy with the work. We since hired All About Building and we love the work that they did. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some landscaping work for me.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Thank you for the kind review. It was our pleasure doing business with you!

08/31/2020

They say they will not honor the AL discount. They said they don't have time for new customers for at least the next 2 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out Saturday to do my fence.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

I apologize that we have a wait for work to be done. After the quarantine it set everything back and we are working our very best to catch up. We actually just had an opening appear in our schedule for early next week, and I emailed you to schedule earlier. I apologize if you haven't seen the email yet. Also in that email was the correction about the discount. We apologize for any confusion.

08/11/2020

Great company! Great work! Very good prices I'm definitely gonna hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

08/11/2020

Everything went great. The company got all the work completed very quickly and their work was immaculant. It is very hard to find good reliable reasonably priced work now a days. So I deffinitely just found my new regular company. 5 stars from me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Fencing

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Thank you for your kind review it is greatly appreciated. it was our pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future!

Expertise in Landscaping, Roofing-Flat & Shingles, Painting-Exterior, Patios, Fencing, Power Washing, Siding, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Handyman Services, Room Additions, General Remodeling