Consumers Energy

Founded 1886 • With Angi since August 2005

Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties....

1st Heating and Cooling Co

We are OPEN! Call us today for Virtual Sales Call! HVAC is a term in the construction industry that is not as understandable as some might think. For me the meaning is simple; it involves providing a healthy, safe, comfortable and efficient living environment for you and your family. With that being said, this industry has allowed me the opportunity to have a positive influence in people's lives which provides a great deal of satisfaction. I have been blessed to have a job that I have never thought of as "A JOB!". Even though there are many demands from owning this business these past 14 years, I am very thankful for this profession, the people I have gotten to meet along the way and the individuals I have been privileged to work with. In a time when it is getting difficult for companies, particularly service providers, to carve out points of comparisons from their competitors is the prices, location and service innovations that can be easily copied. The point of distinction that we have and is extremely important to customers, and very difficult for competitors to replicate; is our service quality. We are passionate about the quality and expertise of our work every day and feel that our services are invaluable. Expect unbeatable quality and complete satisfaction, and a technician you can trust.

Offers by 1st Heating and Cooling Co on Angi
Maxx Air LLC

Residential heating and cooling. Specializing in forced air and boilers.

Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC

Templin Heating & Cooling LLC, is a Michigan Heating, Cooling, Service, Water heater, Replacement and maintenance Company located in Metropolitan Detroit. Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC employs only the best technicians for air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as all air conditioner and furnace replacements, water heater installation and boiler replacements. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate call (313) 618-0647. (We DO offer FREE estimates on new ac units, furnaces, and boiler systems)

Offers by Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC on Angi

12/18/2019

I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I have.

Description of Work
They fixed my washer and dryer.

09/19/2017

It's a maintenance agreement. They have great service. They covered everything, they fixed everything right away. When your heat goes out, you want it fixed right away or your air whatever.They were right on it. I called them, they showed up in no time.

Description of Work
A switch went out and they replaced it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/06/2017

We signed up for an home. We pay an monthly price. What they do is if any electrical or heat situation, Any other appliances like washer, dryer, stove, or refrigerator. They will fix it. They did a really good job. They do excellent services.

Description of Work
They fixed the stove. The stove has an computerize system where you touch the buttons. The panel you had to push with an extreme amount of force.

07/06/2017

They are excellent. We are using them.

Description of Work
They repaired our dish washer.

06/06/2017

I have an agreement for appliance repair, that is like policy. That does not cover air duct cleaning. It is a bundled coverage. The furnace I had was about 25 years old. They actually condemned my furnace. It worked all right and the air conditioner was all together. They wrote me a quote. They contract with people in the various professions to fix appliances and so on. They reviewed the status of...

Description of Work
They cover the air conditioning, the refrigerator, the microwave, and the dishwasher. It's like all household appliances. They referred us and so on. They wrote an estimate to replace my furnace.

Category appliance repair

Energy Gift Certificates, Natural Gas Fuel Lines, Private Tree Service, Generator Sales & Service, Life Support Needs.