Consumers Energy

Founded 1886 • With Angi since August 2005

Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties....

Maxx Air LLC

Residential heating and cooling. Specializing in forced air and boilers.

Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC

Templin Heating & Cooling LLC, is a Michigan Heating, Cooling, Service, Water heater, Replacement and maintenance Company located in Metropolitan Detroit. Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC employs only the best technicians for air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as all air conditioner and furnace replacements, water heater installation and boiler replacements. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate call (313) 618-0647. (We DO offer FREE estimates on new ac units, furnaces, and boiler systems)

Offers by Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC on Angi
HVAC Comfort Inc

A full service heating and cooling company. We established our business in 1999. There's currently 4 outstanding HVAC specialists working for us. Our billing policy is to collect upon completion.

Offers by HVAC Comfort Inc on Angi

12/18/2019

I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I have.

Description of Work
They fixed my washer and dryer.

09/19/2017

It's a maintenance agreement. They have great service. They covered everything, they fixed everything right away. When your heat goes out, you want it fixed right away or your air whatever.They were right on it. I called them, they showed up in no time.

Description of Work
A switch went out and they replaced it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/06/2017

They are excellent. We are using them.

Description of Work
They repaired our dish washer.

07/06/2017

We signed up for an home. We pay an monthly price. What they do is if any electrical or heat situation, Any other appliances like washer, dryer, stove, or refrigerator. They will fix it. They did a really good job. They do excellent services.

Description of Work
They fixed the stove. The stove has an computerize system where you touch the buttons. The panel you had to push with an extreme amount of force.

06/06/2017

I have an agreement for appliance repair, that is like policy. That does not cover air duct cleaning. It is a bundled coverage. The furnace I had was about 25 years old. They actually condemned my furnace. It worked all right and the air conditioner was all together. They wrote me a quote. They contract with people in the various professions to fix appliances and so on. They reviewed the status of...

Description of Work
They cover the air conditioning, the refrigerator, the microwave, and the dishwasher. It's like all household appliances. They referred us and so on. They wrote an estimate to replace my furnace.

Category appliance repair

Energy Gift Certificates, Natural Gas Fuel Lines, Private Tree Service, Generator Sales & Service, Life Support Needs.