Installing lighting inside or above your cabinets will make your kitchen more efficient and user-friendly. Learn the best cabinet lighting fixtures, bulbs, and installation options that’ll enhance the style and function of your kitchen.
Get matched with top lights in Michigan Center, MI
There are 10 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Michigan Center
- Madera Building Company IncAwesome work, super responsive. Wonderful people, would love to see them again any time! Madera is a small and friendly company that really aims to please. ❤️
- WireWorks IncSergei called about 20 minutes before the appointment time to let us know he was on the way. The young man was very professional, greeted us, we showed him what we wanted done and he got right down to work. He never wasted any time, was very careful with the 12 foot ladder and helped move a piece of furniture. Very pleasant young man. When he was done with one item, he went right into the next part. We were quoted a very decent price and Sergei came under the quoted price. He explained some of the new items for us. Will definitely hire again
- WireWorks IncGent was on time, worked fast and efficiently and gave me a small discount. he is going to do some other work for me at another residence.
- Palmer ConstructionDan has been the project manager working with Dustin. The two of them are pros but the most amazing part of their efforts was putting up with our 14 y.o. very ill german shephard. He was deaf and becoming quite senile. He would just stand in their way and to watch two very busy workers paint around the dog, not ever both him and take a moment every time they passed him to say a kind word, take him to his yard, give him treats,etc. When our Mikey passed they seemed as sad as we were. They are more a part of the family now instead of contractors. There is no other contractor we would ever use
- Palmer ConstructionIt went quite well. The quote was well in line with others, and included a superior shingle, A complete tear down was performed on all shingled surfaces, renailing and replacing as needed. Replaced old can vents with a new baffled ridge vent at the peak, and at the midway break between the gambrels upper and lower surfaces, ice and water shield completely covering front and back shallow roofed one story sections. Great care was taken by the crew to protect our landscaping, etc. The site was meticulous with a thorough clean up and inspection every day. We had an unusual situation in that we wished to apply the shingle not only to the roof but to the vertical walls on either end, giving us a continuous look around the entire second story. A rather complicated and detailed wood trim that we had wrapped was done so with the maximum preservation possible of the detail. I had no idea it was even possible to do such a fine job, but the fellow running the brake was truly a master. My previous experience with Palmer was a very minor roofing patch job to get us through until we could free up our schedules to let the workmen come. (I record in a home studio and had to go several months ahead to clear my schedule) That minor job was addressed with the same attentiveness. A truly formidable and demanding job done with superior workmanship by a polite and considerate crew. I can't speak highly enough about Andy, who bid the job and wrote it up exactly as we wanted, and his obvious honesty and pride in his work, or Dan, the foreman on our job. Terrific experience. Over the course of many years, we've never dealt with a better contractor
- Palmer ConstructionThe work and experience was fantastic. It's hard to put confine my comments to the kitchen, but simultaneously they worked in my laundry room, family room, bathroom, entry way and sun room. The entire process was completed in 3 months (unheard of for this extensive of a process). Palmer Construction was always asking about my satisfaction and was quick to respond to any concerns I had. At one stage during construction, we had an issue with the plumbing, which, of course raised its head around 10pm at night. Andy Palmer was at our house within a half hour and the issue was addressed immediately. I will use Palmer Construction for any future remodeling/building needs
- Palmer ConstructionThey were very good. We wanted to do a minor kitchen remodeling like only countertops. Their prices were really good and the work was really amazing. It was so inexpensive compared to what we had anticipated. As a result we ended up having the entire kitchen remodeled for probably a quarter of what we thought it might cost. I am going to upload a video of theirs online. I am also going to call Andy Palmer to get him to do our bathrooms. There were different people who had come out to do the electrical work and the plumbing. The one person who did the majority of the work was so good that we even gave him the key to our house
- Palmer ConstructionPalmer Construction was very thorough making sure that any previous work done that was done poorly was corrected. They also did some thorough research to make sure we had the best possible solutions that fit our budget, fixed inadequacies, were appealing and appropriate. The work was of excellent quality and I would use them again
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis contractor was the only one that actually returned a phone call and came to the house with good ideas and was ready to do the work. The men were all polite, on time and cleaned up every day. If I had to leave the house I did not have to worry about it. It did take a little longer than expected only because of all the rain in June had put some of their outside jobs behind and they had to play catch-up. Also, there's always something in a project that is unexpected or something that had to be reordered. I am very pleased with the work completed and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a contractor
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to HaymarketThe service was very polite and professional from the first phone call to the end of the service call. I had thought I'd have to call a plumber, locksmith, and electrician to get the 3 different jobs done, but the one technician they sent did it all very quickly and very well. The price included the new sump pump, which he went out and bought for me. As a single woman who has no experience fixing things myself and not many positive experiences getting things done, Mr. Handyman was truly a dream come true
Lights in Michigan Center
- Business Description:Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our cust..Recent Review:Representative was on time and very likeable and professional. However, he basically looked at the generator, listened to what I had learned so far, admitted he didn't know how to fix it, and recommended another company. This cost me $120 for the service call. That seems unfair, given that I described the generator and the problem in some detail when I first called to make the appointment. They should have either sent someone with more knowledge and skill related to this situation, or reduced the cost to about $30, or just told me up front that they do not handle this kind of problem (as other companies have done). I feel like I just poured $120 down a hole and I still don't know how to fix or replace this generatorElizabeth W.
- Business Description:Small electric company specializing in tall vaulted/ cathedral ceilings. Ceiling fans, chandeliers light fixtures.Recent Review:Completed work for a client. Did a very good job. will use again.Debra R.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:Hi! This is Gary, the owner of GM Construction. I started in wood and custom cabinetry and studied under a master carpenter for many years before starting my own business. I designed GM Construction to stand head-and-shoulders above the competition in many ways. Here are a few examples: First, I personally do a complimentary consultation with each homeowner. I listen to what you envision for your project and bring sample materials with me to educate you on the pros and cons of all your opti..Recent Review:The build went great, excellent communication from everyone. Job was done earlier than expected even with them a man short for a few days. Angela and Gary outlined everything we should expect, worked around scheduling weirdness due to having a new born coming and delivered a great product. Great company, I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is planning on doing anything with an outdoor space. Gary's design was spot on, and turned out better than we even imaginedEric L.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kindRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can ..Recent Review:After posting our job on Angie's List. We were contacted by Jeston of Handyman of Ann Arbor. He arrived at our residence that afternoon and provided us with a quote and time line for completion of the job. The job was completed as promised and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Jeston worked closely with us to answer all questions and explain the process and time frame to complete the projectJohn L.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing both Southeast Michigan (Detroit/Ann Arbor) and the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approa..Recent Review:They are very good at communicating in an effort to set up appointments and give you their presentation. We were discussing a master bath remodel and during the discussion they candidly admitted it was probably in my best interests to have them focus on replacing the shower alcove. It is a very normal 32 x 48 shower with three walls and a glass door. The purpose of this review is not to complain about the company because we chose not to go with them. The purpose is to make sure the public has some advanced knowledge of what this company will offer, from a sales standpoint, so that your expectations are in place and you do not waste your time. The quote to replace that shower with one made of three acrylic walls, a preformed shower pan, a Delta or Moen fixture, and a glass shower door was nearly $17,000. That was with a supposed number of discounts. The last comment I would make is that the sales person told us some of the discounts would go away the moment he walked out the door. I am not a huge fan of any company that would try a tactic like that when seeking an exorbitant amount of money. In fact, I’ve never had a contractor tell me the price will go up the second he/she walks out the door, and I find that tactic a little concerning. So please do your research and establish your price point in advance of contacting them. I’ve got no idea if the acrylic walls cost that much or not, but as a comparison, by contacting a plumber and tile company directly, we were able to secure a quote to replace it with the same type of preformed shower pan, the same style glass door, a Delta shower fixture, and real porcelain tile for a tad under $5000. Each customer can decide whether their system is worth triple the cost or not, but please don’t go into this thinking they offer any savings compared to genuine tile showersTodd C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
lights in Michigan Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Arborlawn Inc1048 Pierpont Dr Ste 2
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARTISAN STONE & TILE LLC11110 Shannon Lane
- Advanced Property Maintenance
- Exteriors Of Lansing212 W Mt Hope
- Exteriors Of Lansing
- FD HAYES ELECTRIC COMPANY2301 BEAL AVE
- FD HAYES ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Ion Electric Service LLC305 E Grand River
- Ion Electric Service LLC
- Kellies Consignments5000 Marsh Road
- Kellies Consignments
- Mack Electric10025 Petrieville Hwy
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Matrix Home Solutions36082 Industrial Rd
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- Mid-Michigan Overhead DoorPO Box 215
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Mr. Electric of Central Michigan2685 South Isabella Rd
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- MW Electric LLC9221 Minard Rd
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Mack Electric
- Rangel landscaping LLC2738 lamb
- Rangel landscaping LLC
- Scholl Electric LLC7300 Carter Road
Spring Arbor, Michigan
- Seely Services Inc213 Grace St
- SMART HOMES4650 Moore Street
- Solarian US2617 Saint Davids Lane
- Sparky's Electric LLC12852 Partlow Ave.
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Superior Skylights and Solar Solutions16150 S. US 27 Building #3
- Scholl Electric LLC
- Van Epps Construction1003 Alexandria
- Van Epps Construction
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St