Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Jenison, MI
There are 11 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Jenison
- First Peninsula ContractsHave been doing business with this company for eleven years and the experience has been excellent. Honest and Dependable to say the least. They are the best Thank You
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsSomerset Painting Personable, professional, seemed to know what he was doing. Was a littler higher price then what I wanted.
- Boonstra Masonry & RepairNeeded repair of my garage after a truck backed into it damaging the brick work and the frame. They were able to quickly do the job, and despite the old brick, they were able to do a fantastic job at matching it as closely as possible. Very friendly and professional, I'll be hiring them again for any future brick work
- Ellis Brick and BlockExcellent! They told me where to get replacements, and once they were ready, they came over promptly, did all the installation work very well (which wasn't easy--those suckers are heavy!), and the price was right!
- Jacobsen Remodeling IncDwight Jacobsen evaluated a crumbling cement footing in our garage. It is an important footing as the main support beam for the master bedroom above the garage rests on it. We had a couple companies quote a repair for us. Jacobsen's quote was much lower than the competition though he was honest that his strategy for the cosmetic portion of the repair might not last as long as a more expensive process. He was able to fix the structural problem, then patch the cosmetic issues adequately. It's only been a few months but it continues to look good. The final cost was almost double the original quote, however this was still by far the cheapest option I looked into. Overall we were satisfied
- Jacobsen Remodeling Inc.. We previous had experience with Dwight Jacobsen (Jacobsen Remodeling, Inc) as he completely remodeled our kitchen a few years back. The result was fantastic. We contacted Dwight again,knowing we would receive the fairest , best quality,and timeliest workmanship available. In June 2011, I drew a preliminary plan for the addition, based on our requirements. We met with Dwight & his selected Designer and discussed the project. A few changes were made for the handicap rooms and by early July we had the building permit and the work began. The excavators came first & dug the space for the foundation & crawkspace. By mid July the concrete foundation & crawlspace were poured & completed. The rough-in carpenters & roofers came next, completing the outside walls,interior rafters, and roof by late July. Insulation was applied on the roof interiors, the inside wall interiors, the foundation inside walls by early August.The plumbing, and heating ducts were roughed-in by early August, as was the electrical wiring & outlets.The dry-walls were installed about the second week of August, then the handicap shower and cabinet installed in the bathroom. Following that, the base cabinet for the laundry was installed. The finish work on the dry-walls was completed the next week.Outside vinyl siding was completed by mid August. Finish carpenters began installing doors, wood molding, sinks and commode by mid August. Plumbing and heating was completed at that time too. The painters began on the walls, doors and molding, doing a great job with the stain, completing everything by mid to late August.The carpet and vinyl flooring was installed in early September. We had the upright freezer, washer & dryer moved from the basement into the laundry room at that time. The township inspectors issued the final approval to occuply, and we moved into the new addition. Dwight Jacobsen managed this project with great skill. He was present during each phase and workday, directing the work and suggesting better ways to accomplish the job being done. All the work crews displayed a great knowledge of trheir craft. The addition was a beautiful success because of them, an d Dwight's supervision. Last, but not least, this project is "Grandma Approved".
- Ellis Brick and BlockMr. Ellis owns his own business and it is he who provides the service, so he is invested in the quality of it. I have a wood burning fire place that I use a lot in an old house. The cement around the fire bricks had deteriorated and bricks had actually fallen into the firebox. Mr. Ellis was very knowledgeable, worked diligently and his price was incredibly fair. He is very trustworthy. I was extremely pleased with the work he did. His prices are very reasonable and my firebox is fixed and I can trust having fires in it again. I highly recommend his service
- Lloyd BoyntonYou can tell Lloyd is an experienced mason, and he showed up within a day to provide an estimate. The crew was able to start the job just a couple days after providing the estimate. The workers did a great job on the repairs and were able to salvage many of the old (but still intact) bricks from the back of the wall which was important to us so that it matched the rest of the wall. The new bricks they needed to use look to be a good match. I feel the cost for all of the repairs was quite reasonable. My only complaint is that they left a bit of a mess. Residue from the concrete was left on our porch, and a spot of grout was left on the window sill which will need to be chiseled off. All in all, I would recommend this business to other home owners and friends, but you may want to check when they are done and possibly remind them to clean everything up
- W.M.G.B. IncAfter a delay for the install date because of a mix-up in ordering the windows, we did get the job completed. The work was performed to our satisfaction and we were compensated for the delay. The people at W.M.G.B. Inc. were very friendly and helpful and I would have them again for any future projects
- Boonstra Masonry & RepairPerfect. Couldn't speak more highly of their speed and service in getting things fixed up and back to new.
Masonry Contractors in Jenison
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patios, grading, etc. *We do not snowplow*Recent Review:It was perfect. They provide good service, quality of work was there, the response time was good, and they used quality product.Mike M.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe meIvey M.
- Business Description:Raised on a small dairy farm in upstate New York, Dwight Jacobsen the owner and president, has embraced the value of hard work taking care of things for others. He loves to work with his hands and takes great pride in “growing” things. Be it a kitchen, bath, addition, new office space, renovation, doors, windows and a host of other things, Dwight has been solving homeowner and small business remodeling and appearance problems in West Michigan since 1974Recent Review:No one responded at all. I will not consider this company in the future.Kevin R.
- Business Description:30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie CowaRecent Review:Spoke to Kirstin first week of October to make my down payment and schedule my appointment for installation. Appointment was today 11/5 8am. I called after 8am and spoke to Kirstin who confirmed my appointment and stated that the window for arrival was 8am-10am. Just after 10am I called and spoke to Arlene. Told her the tech was a no call no show. She said my appointment was this afternoon. I said not possible, I spoke to a rep this morning who confirmed my time. Told her how upset I was and that I wanted a call back after she spoke to the tech. I missed their call. I called back and spoke to Kirstin. I told her to explain to me how this is possible when I just spoke to her this morning and the appointment was made the first week of OCTOBER!!!?? She said that I can believe what I wanted. I told her to educate me as a consumer how this is possible. She then tried to tell me that she did not "refresh" her calendar. LOL Let me get this straight, you want me to believe that you did not "refresh" your calendar from an appointment that you made back in October? What a JOKE! Of course, she started to get sarcastic with me as if I didn't have a right to be upset. I asked to speak to a Manager several times. Told her I refused to speak to her when she wanted to have a sarcastic tone with me because I was refusing to accept her line of crap. I spoke to Arlene and asked her for the Manager's name. She told me Kirstin was the manager. WOW!!!! Clearly this "Manager" is incapable of managing simple tasks..like a calendar. I asked for a refund. No way will I give my hard earned money to a company like thisMelissa H.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Low overhead, Low cost. This has been our family trade for over 50 years. Big or small short or tall we do them all. Additional phone - (616) 847-8481.Recent Review:He did an excellent job of reducing the height if the chimney and capping it. He was polite, friendly and efficient.Tim S.
- Business Description:*PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME* Locally owned & operated, specializing in tile/grout/carpet cleaning & pressure washing. Charles, owner, provides both residential and commercial services. Charles does all the work himself, so you will have peace of mind knowing one person completes the projects from start to finish. Charles takes pride in providing top-notch services to his customers, treating their home as his own. ReNew Hard Surface Restoration, LLC accepts cash, check, and credit ..Recent Review:ReNew Hard Surface did a great job and we were very pleased with the service we requested! Thank you so much and we will be sure to recommend you to others and use your services again in the future!Kim H.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor and builder for remodeling and new construction. We remodel kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and whole houses. We will build new homes, additions, garages and pole barn. We are a full service companyRecent Review:It was very good. He does a good job. They seem to know what their doing, and got the job done quickly and professionally.Kurt H.
- Business Description:Whether you are a homeowner needing a new or renovated landscape, or a business owner with a commercial site requiring a landscape, Mackinaw can help! We excel in advising you on how to obtain the best value for your landscape dollar and in providing creative, site-specific correct plantings installed... guaranteed! With Mackinaw Landscaping, you deal directly with the owner who will be present on your job site every day to ensure attention to detail and design integrity. With over 22 years e..Recent Review:It went well and they worked hard although we thought the price was a little high for the amount of work done. Over all we are satisfied with the results.Dr Gregory D.
- Business Description:Providing Masonry work.Recent Review:Excellent! They told me where to get replacements, and once they were ready, they came over promptly, did all the installation work very well (which wasn't easy--those suckers are heavy!), and the price was rightTimothy Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Jenison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- UBuildit LLC8992 D AVE E
- UBuildit LLC
- A & H Masonry195 Waxwing Ct
Cedar Springs, Michigan
- Alpha Legacy LLC330 E Cherry St
- AMADEUS REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION23726 S County Line Rd
Sand Lake, Michigan
- Amber Valley Construction5103 Clyde Park Ave SW
- Architectural Concrete Contruction5021 Division Ave N
Comstock Park, Michigan
- A & H Masonry
- Barber Creek Builders & Remodelers 2275 20 Mile Rd
Kent City, Michigan
- BlasTek, LLC12857 Canal View Dr
- Boonstra Masonry & Repair3550 Perry Ave SW
- Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLC1107 South Griffin St
Grand Haven, Michigan
- Building Impressions Unlimited LLC6993 16 Mile Rd NE
Cedar Springs, Michigan
- Barber Creek Builders & Remodelers
- Den Herder Homes and Renovations9480 Tiffany Pines NE
- Distinctive Brick & Stone, Inc1985 Aberdeen NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Diverse Contracting LLC4486 Burgis Ave.
- DreamScape Designs & landscaping791 E 16th St.
- Duer Building and Design15298 Rannes St
Spring Lake, Michigan
- Den Herder Homes and Renovations
- Foundation Specialist LLC1518 Steele Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Foundation Specialist LLC
- Gemmen's Caulking & Waterproofing8485 Winona Dr
- Gemmen's Caulking & Waterproofing
- NYSTROM BUILDERS LLC5995 12 Mile Rd NE
- NYSTROM BUILDERS LLC
- W.M.G.B. Inc2131 Martindale Ave SW
- W.M.G.B. Inc