If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Holland, MI
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Holland
- First Peninsula ContractsHave been doing business with this company for eleven years and the experience has been excellent. Honest and Dependable to say the least. They are the best Thank You
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsSomerset Painting Personable, professional, seemed to know what he was doing. Was a littler higher price then what I wanted.
- Boonstra Masonry & RepairNeeded repair of my garage after a truck backed into it damaging the brick work and the frame. They were able to quickly do the job, and despite the old brick, they were able to do a fantastic job at matching it as closely as possible. Very friendly and professional, I'll be hiring them again for any future brick work
- Ellis Brick and BlockExcellent! They told me where to get replacements, and once they were ready, they came over promptly, did all the installation work very well (which wasn't easy--those suckers are heavy!), and the price was right!
- Jacobsen Remodeling Inc.. We previous had experience with Dwight Jacobsen (Jacobsen Remodeling, Inc) as he completely remodeled our kitchen a few years back. The result was fantastic. We contacted Dwight again,knowing we would receive the fairest , best quality,and timeliest workmanship available. In June 2011, I drew a preliminary plan for the addition, based on our requirements. We met with Dwight & his selected Designer and discussed the project. A few changes were made for the handicap rooms and by early July we had the building permit and the work began. The excavators came first & dug the space for the foundation & crawkspace. By mid July the concrete foundation & crawlspace were poured & completed. The rough-in carpenters & roofers came next, completing the outside walls,interior rafters, and roof by late July. Insulation was applied on the roof interiors, the inside wall interiors, the foundation inside walls by early August.The plumbing, and heating ducts were roughed-in by early August, as was the electrical wiring & outlets.The dry-walls were installed about the second week of August, then the handicap shower and cabinet installed in the bathroom. Following that, the base cabinet for the laundry was installed. The finish work on the dry-walls was completed the next week.Outside vinyl siding was completed by mid August. Finish carpenters began installing doors, wood molding, sinks and commode by mid August. Plumbing and heating was completed at that time too. The painters began on the walls, doors and molding, doing a great job with the stain, completing everything by mid to late August.The carpet and vinyl flooring was installed in early September. We had the upright freezer, washer & dryer moved from the basement into the laundry room at that time. The township inspectors issued the final approval to occuply, and we moved into the new addition. Dwight Jacobsen managed this project with great skill. He was present during each phase and workday, directing the work and suggesting better ways to accomplish the job being done. All the work crews displayed a great knowledge of trheir craft. The addition was a beautiful success because of them, an d Dwight's supervision. Last, but not least, this project is "Grandma Approved".
- Jacobsen Remodeling IncDwight Jacobsen evaluated a crumbling cement footing in our garage. It is an important footing as the main support beam for the master bedroom above the garage rests on it. We had a couple companies quote a repair for us. Jacobsen's quote was much lower than the competition though he was honest that his strategy for the cosmetic portion of the repair might not last as long as a more expensive process. He was able to fix the structural problem, then patch the cosmetic issues adequately. It's only been a few months but it continues to look good. The final cost was almost double the original quote, however this was still by far the cheapest option I looked into. Overall we were satisfied
- Ellis Brick and BlockMr. Ellis owns his own business and it is he who provides the service, so he is invested in the quality of it. I have a wood burning fire place that I use a lot in an old house. The cement around the fire bricks had deteriorated and bricks had actually fallen into the firebox. Mr. Ellis was very knowledgeable, worked diligently and his price was incredibly fair. He is very trustworthy. I was extremely pleased with the work he did. His prices are very reasonable and my firebox is fixed and I can trust having fires in it again. I highly recommend his service
- Lloyd BoyntonYou can tell Lloyd is an experienced mason, and he showed up within a day to provide an estimate. The crew was able to start the job just a couple days after providing the estimate. The workers did a great job on the repairs and were able to salvage many of the old (but still intact) bricks from the back of the wall which was important to us so that it matched the rest of the wall. The new bricks they needed to use look to be a good match. I feel the cost for all of the repairs was quite reasonable. My only complaint is that they left a bit of a mess. Residue from the concrete was left on our porch, and a spot of grout was left on the window sill which will need to be chiseled off. All in all, I would recommend this business to other home owners and friends, but you may want to check when they are done and possibly remind them to clean everything up
- W.M.G.B. IncAfter a delay for the install date because of a mix-up in ordering the windows, we did get the job completed. The work was performed to our satisfaction and we were compensated for the delay. The people at W.M.G.B. Inc. were very friendly and helpful and I would have them again for any future projects
- Boonstra Masonry & RepairPerfect. Couldn't speak more highly of their speed and service in getting things fixed up and back to new.
Masonry Contractors in Holland
- Business Description:30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie CowaRecent Review:Overall I am very pleased with the work performed by W.M.G.B! The price was very fair and the installer was on time and quick to finish the job. The only thing preventing me from giving excellent marks all around was that the installer misunderstood our project request and switched a couple vented windows but the quality of the work and the care he took to complete it were well above average so I am not worried about itBethany W.
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patios, grading, etc. *We do not snowplow*Recent Review:It was perfect. They provide good service, quality of work was there, the response time was good, and they used quality product.Mike M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Low overhead, Low cost. This has been our family trade for over 50 years. Big or small short or tall we do them all. Additional phone - (616) 847-8481.Recent Review:He did an excellent job of reducing the height if the chimney and capping it. He was polite, friendly and efficient.Tim S.
- Business Description:Liedel Power Cleaning provides professional power washing, and interior/exterior painting services. Christ is our motto and we seek to put him and you first in all our services. We will not be satisfied with merely performing a services but rather loving our neighbor in the process. Additional Contact: Benjamin Liedel. Additional Phone: (734) 848-2827Recent Review:this was a very good choose the men were very professional. The service was very good they did an awesome job. i would hire them again. we also had them at my job painting the building and they were very detailed on the job. great jobsherry p.
- Business Description:Whether you are a homeowner needing a new or renovated landscape, or a business owner with a commercial site requiring a landscape, Mackinaw can help! We excel in advising you on how to obtain the best value for your landscape dollar and in providing creative, site-specific correct plantings installed... guaranteed! With Mackinaw Landscaping, you deal directly with the owner who will be present on your job site every day to ensure attention to detail and design integrity. With over 22 years e..Recent Review:It went well and they worked hard although we thought the price was a little high for the amount of work done. Over all we are satisfied with the results.Dr Gregory D.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Providing Masonry work.Recent Review:Excellent! They told me where to get replacements, and once they were ready, they came over promptly, did all the installation work very well (which wasn't easy--those suckers are heavy!), and the price was rightTimothy Z.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor and builder for remodeling and new construction. We remodel kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and whole houses. We will build new homes, additions, garages and pole barn. We are a full service companyRecent Review:It was very good. He does a good job. They seem to know what their doing, and got the job done quickly and professionally.Kurt H.
- Business Description:Welcome to MC Painting! We've been providing premium painting and carpentry services to Greater Kalamazoo and West Michigan since 1998. We are insured, giving our customers added security with our services. Our clients include major commercial companies, small businesses, as well as, residential customers. Give us a call! We provide same-day services and are happy to come give estimates immediately. Thanks for visiting our site and we look forward to working with youRecent Review:The work was done poorly. The actual painters did a horrible job . The owner didn't provide equipment or paint to the workers. The ceiling looks horrible. They painted over the drywall which was done poorly. The colors don't match and the drywall is still cracked. They didn't tape at all so there is paint everywhere( doors, windows, light switches)Tara M.
- Business Description:When you need expert remodeling services, call on our professionals. We offer the best in interior and exterior remodeling, home additions and more.Recent Review:Couldn't even get the guy to come to the home for a quote. He rescheduled once and no showed another. Called me again and asked if i had found someone else to do the service. I am still in the progress of getting quotes for my basement but have no desire to have this team be a part of that process anymoreryan h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- West Olive
- Grand Haven
- Spring Lake
masonry contractors in Holland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- UBuildit LLC8992 D AVE E
- UBuildit LLC
- Barber Creek Builders & Remodelers 2275 20 Mile Rd
Kent City, Michigan
- BlasTek, LLC12857 Canal View Dr
- Boonstra Masonry & Repair3550 Perry Ave SW
- Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLC1107 South Griffin St
Grand Haven, Michigan
- Building Impressions Unlimited LLC6993 16 Mile Rd NE
Cedar Springs, Michigan
- Barber Creek Builders & Remodelers
- Den Herder Homes and Renovations9480 Tiffany Pines NE
- Distinctive Brick & Stone, Inc1985 Aberdeen NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Diverse Contracting LLC4486 Burgis Ave.
- DreamScape Designs & landscaping791 E 16th St.
- Duer Building and Design15298 Rannes St
Spring Lake, Michigan
- Den Herder Homes and Renovations
- Foundation Specialist LLC1518 Steele Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Foundation Specialist LLC
- Liedel Power Cleaning & Painting2850 Luna Pier Rd
- Liedel Power Cleaning & Painting
- NYSTROM BUILDERS LLC5995 12 Mile Rd NE
- NYSTROM BUILDERS LLC
- Rossman Construction311 19th St
- Rossman Construction
- W.M.G.B. Inc2131 Martindale Ave SW
- W.M.G.B. Inc