Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Grand Ledge, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Grand Ledge
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams RealtyAs a first time home buyer I could not be more pleased with how Kara walked us through the steps and made the home buying experience a breeze. If I could give Kara more than 5 stars I would. It felt great having her by our side when it feels like the buying process is against you.
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams RealtyKara was the best person to work with. She was so caring of our needs and feelings during the home buying process. She always was willing to go above and beyond to help us through this process especially during the difficult times we had due to covid19 hitting.
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams RealtyI cannot praise Kara enough for all the research and work she did for me in finding a house in the Lansing area. With the market so crazy in January and February of 2020, almost every house I liked was gone seemingly instantly, but Kara and kept our eyes and ear out for new listings daily. After many viewings where she fit my strange schedule, I was able to find the perfect house in a perfect neighborhood at a wonderful price. And Kara is very conscientious about reminding her clients to think about future resale as well, so you don't find yourself locked into a property that may drop in value in coming years. Through the entire process, seeking, researching, viewing, inspection, closing, the whole nine yards, Kara was a gem! Kara has my highest recommendation for the fine service she provides as a real estate agent through Keller Williams read less
- EXIT Great Lakes RealtyRyan is AMAZING! I really cannot say enough on how easy he made our selling and buying experience. My husband and I never thought we'd get out of our starter home, but Ryan was optimistic and walked us through what to do and not to do. Sure enough the house sold! At the same time Ryan also helped us find our dream home! He truly listened to what we were looking for. It was never about commissions, it was just about helping us find the right home. He would throughly go through each house with us. Pointing out easy fixes and not so easy fixes. He often spotted things we never would have. His experience cannot be beat! Whether you're ready to sell or buy, call Ryan at EXIT Great Lakes. You will not regret it read less
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams RealtyIt went so well! Kara worked so hard to get us into a great house. The thing I appreciated most about having her as our realtor was that she worked hard to learn us as a family (what our desires, tastes, goals were). I loved the fact that she was super honest with us. There were a few houses we got excited about, but she knew the neighborhood or house better than us and instead of trying to make a quick profit, she would tell us no to those houses if she knew they didn't ultimately fit what we'd want. She was protective of our family getting into a place that would be good for us, our kids, our future. We now live in a house that we absolutely love. We didn't think we'd be able to even live in this neighborhood, but she got us in! Last thing, we loved working with Kara so much that through the process me, my wife and her are now friends and still love hanging out read less
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams RealtyKara with Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams was a WONDERFUL realtor. She helped us from day one, going to home after home and taking personal videos and sending them to us from out of state ad we searched for our home. She had the best recommendations for home inspectors, contractors to do work on our home, and her own insight as to what could go wrong with each house we looked at. She defiantly went above and beyond what most realtors do for their clients and I would highly recommend her if you are looking for that perfect home in the Mid-Michigan area read less
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams RealtyKara provided us with her wealth of knowledge of real estate in Lansing. Kara is a must in navigating a home purchase.
- Palmer ConstructionPalmer's entire team is professional, punctual, and responsive. We renovated a kitchen and doubled the footprint. A wall that was to be removed was not initially felt to be load bearing. Upon opening the walls it became apparent that it was indeed bearing. Palmer worked quickly with our architect and an engineer to find a solution. The remedy required pouring a footing in the basement, a new post in the basement, and three LVL beams in the kitchen ceiling. All of this work added to the budget but hardly set back the schedule. Palmer is willing to work with a hands-on / DIY homeowner as well. I was able to do the demolition, build and install the cabinetry, do the tile work, and painting myself in order to save some money. Palmer was always available to answer questions and made sure that work I did was correct. Dan Smeak was our project manager and Dale (?surname) was our onsite foreman. Both are the epitome of professional. They were willing to listen when I noticed things that were not to my liking as the project progressed and corrected them very quickly. For instance, I asked them to raise a window so that two windows were level as opposed to the same distance from the floor (old house, uneven floor), and they did it the next day. They organized the subcontractors well and when we had issues with work of the subs they remedied it. Overall, we were extremely happy with our experience and will definitely use them again in the future. A blog of the project is available at www.martinrenovation.blogspot.co read less
- The Home Buyer's Agent Of Ann Arbor IncI have been working with Jon for 9 years. We finally bought an old farm! Jon always treated us like we were his only clients and went out of his way to accommodate our new home buyer issues, one partner living overseas for most of the year, and countless other things we went through to find a place. We finally got a place we love and could not have done it without Jon's help. His skills, experience and evidence based approach to pricing helped us negotiate a fair price for everyone that was 35k less than the asking price read less
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWorking with Taylor went very well. He was punctual, did accurate estimating, and his team was very professional - no worries about having them at your home. I'm very please with the end result. Plus he's a big Spartan fan! I have only two concerns. It was more difficult working with Taylor after the windows were completed and I needed some paperwork to get the energy rebates available. To his credit he did try to send me the info a couple times (although I had to keep reminding him) and I finally had to contact the window vendor myself. Secondly, I have contacted him in regards to future work and he has not returned calls or requests I generated thru Angie's List. Perhaps he's too busy for the work right now, but a callback would have been more professional read less
Real Estate Agent in Grand Ledge
- Business Description:Radon Man LLC is your number one choice for Radon testing and Radon reduction systems. We offer testing services for those buying or selling a home or simply any concerned home owner. We install high quality affordable Radon mitigation systems. Our systems comply with the EPA's Radon mitigation standards. We're here to help educate clients on the dangers of Radon and how to easily reduce those! Client satisfaction is our number one goal read lessRecent Review:Extremely fast response from owner, very knowledgeable about radon mitigation and easy, quick installation. Very satisfied.Michael T.
- Business Description:Helping Home Buyers and Sellers get to where they want to be! Early Bird Homes provides premium Client care throughout the real estate process and beyond. Everyday we enjoy researching properties in detail, determining values and following current market trends. We specialize in helping home buyers find the right home at the right time, and working hard on listings so sellers don't have to read lessRecent Review:As a first time home buyer I could not be more pleased with how Kara walked us through the steps and made the home buying experience a breeze. If I could give Kara more than 5 stars I would. It felt great having her by our side when it feels like the buying process is against you read lessTyler K.
- Business Description:A Full Line Building and Remodeling Company serving the Mid-Michigan Area for over 35 years. Family owned and operated and always trying to improve our customers experience. Your personal satisfaction is not just our job, it's our #1 goal read lessRecent Review:We are extremely satisfied by the professional workmanship of the crew, Mark, Gary, and Baylee. They paid great attention to details and went extra miles to make sure the boards were properly installed on this 33 year old deck. The deck now looks fantastic! Thank you the crew! I would recommend TBI to anyone for the remodeling needs read lessBaokan B.
- Business Description:Palmer Construction is a Lansing, MI, based company, serving the General Lansing Area and family run company since 1997. Focus on quality installations and value to the customer. We strives to achieve its defined Mission, Vision, Core Values, Service Standards. By recognizing our failures, having fallen short of our lofty goals, we find grace in making improvements to become better at serving others, in hopes of having a positive impact on our industry (Roofing & Residential Construction). We.. read lessRecent Review:Palmer has worked all over our neighborhood and provided examples of their work .. neighbors were pleased to discuss and were uniformly enthusiastic. So we hired them. On time, in budget. Foreman checked in often on the job. Tradesmen were able, friendly, informative, and cleaned up the site when they left (except for sawdust that was under the snow!) I'm already getting myself on their schedule for more work read lessBrian K.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are a relocation company offering relocation services on a national level inclusive of our Real Estate Rebate program, Moving and Mortgage Services at a discount with National Movers and Lenders. We will handle all aspects of your listing, help with your purchase, set up your move and get you a mortgage. All at NO cost to you read lessRecent Review:I still have to search for it, I don't know how to log in to it. It is a mess!Heath F.
- Business Description:We are a full service real estate firm. 20 plus years in mortgage, real estate and title business.
- Business Description:The Tierney Team is a group of Realtors serving the Lansing/Mid-Michigan area. If you're looking to buy a home, sell your home, or if you're just looking around - Please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Business Description:Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Consulting Matthew Hausner is an ideal initiator in the real estate process. As a result of his attention to detail and experiential service, his clients make the most well-informed real estate decisions based on the accurate information he provides. Matthew has earned his B.S. from Central Michigan University, his J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, and is a proud graduate of Grand River Academy. This has bolstered his ability for neg.. read less
- Business Description:HOT-ROD REALTY & INVESTMENTS LLC We are a Real Estate Investments Company, Our Real Estate Investing Strategies Is to have SOLUTIONS TO HOMEOWNERS/BUYERS, We purchase Properties in any condition such as: Commercial & Residential Properties, Foreclosure Properties, Tax Deed Sales, Tax Liens Certificate, We buy Mortgage Notes And Sell Mortgage Notes, Foreclosure Homes Modifications, Homes Remodeling, We have Properties For Rent and also for Sale, Deed In Lieu, ETC... Know for sure on ev.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- East Lansing
- Eaton Rapids
- Saint Johns
real estate agents in Grand Ledge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4TH RIGHT REALTY10595 West Grand Ledge HWY
- 4TH RIGHT REALTY
- AA Inspection Svc781 Winding River Drive
- AAIInspections LLC4743 Moon Lake Road
- All-Pro Realty & Property4030 Lansing Ave
- Amber and Gayle2040 N Aurelius Rd Ste 1
- Amy Shupp - Re/Max317 Columbia Ave E
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- At Home Real Estate: Christopher Taylor107 E State St
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- AA Inspection Svc
- Capitol Area Management Services LLC411 W Lake Lansing Rd Building C
East Lansing, Michigan
- CENTURY 216427 Centurion Dr Ste 100 100
- Century 21 Looking Glass Dolinski Group7200 W SAGINAW HWY
- Coldwell Banker - Hubbell Briarwood3695 Okemos Rd
- Coldwell banker hubbell Briarwood1020 s. Creyts
- Countryside Real EstateP. O. Box 25
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Customer Service Relocation248 Leffler Cir
Florence, New Jersey
- Capitol Area Management Services LLC
- Dolinski Group Coldwell Banker1020 S Creyts Rd
- Dolinski Group Coldwell Banker
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams Realty3490 Belle Chase Way, Suite 130
- Early Bird Homes at Keller Williams Realty
- G S FEDEWA BUILDERS5570 Okemos Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- G S FEDEWA BUILDERS
- Liz Horford and The Trust Team1020 S. Creyts Rd
- Liz Horford and The Trust Team
- Northern Home Improvement1040 Mak-Tech Dr
- Northern Home Improvement
- Radon Man LLC250 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- RE/MAX MID-MICHIGAN REAL EST2300 W MICHIGAN AVE
- RE/MAX REAL ESTATE PROS13183 Schavey Rd
- Real Estate One 1st.4535 Willoughby Rd.
- Ross & Associates Realtors147 S Main
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Radon Man LLC
- Smeak Real Estate Company304 East Church
- Smeak Real Estate Company
- Taylor Teachout1000 Long Blvd
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc1140 Abbot Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- The SELLING Team3490 Belle Chase Way
- The Tierney Team - Keller Williams Realty3490 Belle Chase Way Suite 130
- Theresa Weaks Real Estate Sales8420 Macomb Street
Grosse Ile, Michigan
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tina Hause- Berkshire Hathaway REALTORS1400 Abbot Rd Suite #200
East Lansing, Michigan
- Tomie Raines Inc REALTORS1400 Abbot Rd Ste 200 Ste 200
East Lansing, Michigan
- Travis Conti-Licensed Michigan Realtor1020 South Creyts Road
- Taylor Teachout
- U S CAPITAL MORTGAGE PARTNERS1300 N Waverly Road
- U S CAPITAL MORTGAGE PARTNERS