Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Gladwin, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Gladwin
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCVery satisfied. He came over the same day we called him to work a quote which was received within a couple days. He was there to work when he said he would be there. Had a nice crew with him to do the job in a timely manner. Everything from beginning to end was just so smooth, big plus.
- Blue Water Basement Waterproofing & FoundationsAs a construction contractor I have used Jeff and his crew since 2008 for several dozen basement and waterproofing projects. Time and time again he has shown me he knows his stuff. He has a knack for getting it right the first time.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCRobert and his team were responsive to our needs throughout the entire project, ensuring fantastic results. I would hire Robert and his team again and highly recommend his services to others.
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsWe are very pleased with the work Somerset Painting provided. Rick came out the day we called, surveyed our home and provided the estimate. His crew was punctual, thorough and efficient. They did a wonderful job. They were very good with clean up after completing their work. Communication with Rick and his painters was effortless, before, during and after the project. They came out again after completion and provided touch up. Our house looks great! We plan on using them again for future projects read less
- Somerset Painting & Professional ImprovementsVery well.! We noticed the work they had done on a neighbor's home and that itself was a recommendation. The brick person recommended by Rick did outstanding work in a timely manner at a competitive price. We would use both again. We have received many compliments on the work from neighbors as well.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCEverything went better than expected! He was very patient with us, went over all our options and helped us know what to expect. From everyone else we had talked to about getting work done on your house they all had amazing things to say about Robert. He is highly recommended by us and the community. You can trust he’s going to get the job done right and be up front and honest with you. If you need anything done on your home he’s the one to call read less
- W.M.G.B. IncThe job went very well. The installer, Dave, did an excellent job. He was very precise in everything he handled. His assistant, Bradley, was great too. It pays to hire a company that specializes in your needs! So glad we found them.
- HomeSpec BasementFixThey were great-The crew that came here-( John-Dave and Richie) went above and beyond- they were polite-knew all about their system and answered all questions-fixed a few other problems that I asked that weren't in contract-they were great with my little dog and careful not to ruin anything- They explained everything and I always knew what was happening! I was impressed read less
- Doctor Flue, inc.I finally contacted Doctor Flue. After dealing with water inside my fireplace for almost two years, the issue no longer exists. I wish I had called Doctor Flue the first time because they resolved all of my chimney and fireplace issues, worth every penny, very high quality workmanship and very professional. They provided me with the most thorough evaluation of my chimney and fireplace that no one else has ever done. They discovered more than one factor causing the water to leak inside the fireplace. Everything is now fixed, I cannot express what a relief it is to not have any water come into the fireplace no matter how hard it rains. I will always recommend Doctor Flue to anyone having issues with their chimney read less
- Doctor Flue, inc.Excellent. Arrived on time for both scheduled appointments. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly. Answered all questions. Cleaned up each time so well you didn't know work was even being done. Very pleased and highly recommend!
Masonry Contractors in Gladwin
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:I'll do what ever type of work there is. I'm a pretty handy guy. So bring what ever comes my way I'm ready.
- Business Description:We do all kinds of concrete and masonry installations and specialize in stone foundation repairs throughout the entire state of Michigan. We work on old field stone foundations dating back to the early 1800's. We use and perform high quality solutions that last for generations to come read less
- Recent Review:Overall the house turned out great. We were unsure what type and color stone would look best, so Mark recommended the type of stone. The colors look really good with the rest of the house.Amber L.
- Business Description:Most of our services are done by Harms Enterprises. We have a handful of Sub-contractors which we work very well with and have a very tight relationship with.Recent Review:excellent, came down to meet downstate, agreed on a price Work was a little slow due to winter. but bottom line the work was greatMitchell s.
- Business Description:Quality Built Buildings is a full service construction company, specializing in pole and steel buildings. We have crews set up for all areas that we have previously categorized in our profile. We also are licensed and insured for all jobs, small to large. We take on jobs from general contracting, commercial buildings, and all the way down to a simple residential roof. We are open to all your calls so please don't hesitate. We have been in business for over twenty-five years and are in good st.. read less
- Business Description:I am local builder that uses local employees and sub contractors. I was trained union journeyman carpenter in the Detroit area and moved back to the northern area after about ten years in the city. My company can handle commercial jobs as well as new homes or additions,pole barns, etc. I am also green certified builder and was trained recently as a energy analys read lessRecent Review:He suggested completely replacing the roof instead of trying to locate the leak and patching it. We agreed as the roof was probably over 15 years old. We had no way to know exactly as this house was newly purchased and the previous owner did not know either (she was a divorcee). Next rain after the roof replacement, within a span of weeks, we realized the leak was still there. Called him and he stated he isn't in the area and that he will stop by next time there is rain and he is in the area. Needless to say that never happened. He continued to delay and postpone until his labor warranty expired (in his case that's 1 year) at which point he denied any responsibility. At this point the only potential recourse left was the manufacturer warranty on the shingles themselves. I don't know how far that would have gotten us and we will never know since the contractor failed to give us any warranty paperwork for the shingles though we repeatedly asked him for it. Whether we needed it or not we indeed have a new roof but the leak, which was the original task, never got fixed. We are now looking for somebody else to fix it. My recommendation: if you are forced to use him (contractor work is hard to find at the moment) make sure you keep a tight leash and are all buttoned up before you sign that last check to him. He is not coming back for anything once that's done read lessStefan L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:They did an excellent job. Very happy with results.Karen J.
- Recent Review:Job well done. Punctual, neat and exactly as promised. The chimney was crumbling. He replaced the top 5 or so courses of brick and repaired the rest. He also repaired some mortar in our aging hearth, too. He knows chimneys! <br / read lessGary C.
- Business Description:Specialize in concrete flatwork, stonework, foundations, commercial, & residential.Recent Review:No surprises here...accurately measured square feet and stayed dead-on to estimate amount. Toby (owner) was involved in all aspects of installation and was very detail concious. He and his staff were professional throughout and am very happy with the work they accomplished. He was willing to haul by wheel-borrow the concrete needed for the side entry door slab. <br /> I have give Bigford Concrete and Masonry cudos for being an honest company. My first estimate was with a company out-of-town and their estimate was around 280 square feet off and $970 more than what Bigford charged. <br /> I would recommend this company to anyone! <br / read lessDonald D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- West Branch
- Saint Helen
- Houghton Lake
- Rose City
masonry contractors in Gladwin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bigford Concrete And Masonry1716 W Maplehurst
- Bigford Concrete And Masonry
- D & M Contractors231 W. Michigan Ave
- D & M Contractors
- FINISHED CONCRETEPO Box 679
West Branch, Michigan
- FINISHED CONCRETE
- Grindle4747 N M 30
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan
- Jess Arquette
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Oster and son masonry Inc.2740 s. loxley rd
Houghton Lake, Michigan
- Oster and son masonry Inc.
- Patriot Builders189 North Ridge Street
Port Sanilac, Michigan
- Patriot Builders
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan
- Rhoads Construction LLC
- Spanky's7490 shea
- Taylor Poured Walls6133 S MERIDIAN RD
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Taylor Poured Walls