Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Fort Gratiot, MI
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Fort Gratiot
- Foundation Systems of MichiganAs unique and challenging water circumstances presented by Lake St. Clair threatened my home and property, FSM was confident they could take them on. A huge thank you to the team, and a special thank you to Tod, Field Supervisor, for seeing my job through to the end and for ensuring the best scenario for my unique situation. Tod exemplified persistence, perseverance, patience, professionalism, and a ton of integrity and skill, every step of the way, and was always cautious of our family’s safety during the pandemic. We are truly grateful to FSM for giving us the piece of mind that our home will now stand safely for generations to come. Our expectations were definitely exceeded
- R&R General Construction LLCIgnacio was a joy to work with!! Always on time and performed the work beyond expectation. Stayed in constant contact with us and adressed additional issues when they were discovered. Would highly recommend him for any job!!
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCVery satisfied. He came over the same day we called him to work a quote which was received within a couple days. He was there to work when he said he would be there. Had a nice crew with him to do the job in a timely manner. Everything from beginning to end was just so smooth, big plus.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe work was done very efficiently and professionally. The crew from Foundation Systems were courteous and prompt.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganI ran the project from 500 miles away, and the lead manager was in contact with me daily, sending pictures and giving updates. They were all very professional and great to work with.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe FSM Team did a great job. Our crawl space was sealed, a support beam added and sump pump installed. The team continually communicates as the project is being done so we know what was going on. They would also ask for our input if there were different options available to consider.
- Blue Water Basement Waterproofing & FoundationsAs a construction contractor I have used Jeff and his crew since 2008 for several dozen basement and waterproofing projects. Time and time again he has shown me he knows his stuff. He has a knack for getting it right the first time.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCExcellent job. He was very thorough in his work and quality was a+. Definitely would hire again. Very polite and easy to work with.
- MARC TODD CONCRETEMarc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.
- Coponen ConstructionExcellent! Marcus didn’t cut any corners as he got my whole back patio and fireplace done with efficiency and style.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Fort Gratiot
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:He did a good job. It was excellent.Ljupco A.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and ..
- Business Description:WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing is an independently owned and operated company serving South Eastern Michigan for over 25 years. When you call or email WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing, you won’t be dealing with a salesperson; you’ll be dealing directly with the owner. Not only do we guarantee that if you call today you will have your estimate in 24 hours or less, we guarantee our basement waterproofing services with a lifetime transferable guarantee. We will always give you honest advice ..Recent Review:They told me what problems I had. They exactly knew what they're doing. They solved the problem.Yvonne W.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife owner and operated company. We have over 20 years experience. We are on the job from start to finish. We are very competitive in our prices and will beat any written estimate. We accept cash or check. We also accept credit cards through pay pal for a fee. Blue Water Basement Waterproofing is a fully licensed and Insured companyRecent Review:Very professional. Work was done well and quickly. Do not go to one of the big companies!If you want job done well and don't want to be robbed, choose this company.They take pride in their work. They not only want to get job done but done correctlychris d.
- Business Description:We understand that most buyers and sellers are not just looking for an inspection... our comprehensive evaluations are preparing you to make one of life's most important and challenging decisions. That why we believe it's important for you to know that our home inspections are based in real world experience using the latest technology all while striving to answer all of your questions. Residential home building, municipal code compliance, historical home renovations. Knowledge from experience..Recent Review:Zack did a great job with my new home inspection. He was thorough and helped to clearly explain what repairs were needed.Valerie B.
- Business Description:Peaks Construction is a fully licensed and insured company with over 20 years experience in the industry. Our company offers roofing, siding, windows and more. Peaks construction has several in house crews, we do not sub our work out. We care about our employees and most importantly, we care about our customers. We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Our contractors are experienced in a broad range of skills, and offer intelligent solutions to your building needs. ..Recent Review:These guys were fantastic. Did a quality job on time and on budget. Would definitely use them again for future projects. Cost was very competitive for my area.Tim C.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete Specialists. We are a full service concrete professional for over 30 years. We do all types of concrete work specializing in decorative concrete work.
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Worst experience ever with them. They promised to fix the small leak in my basement. During installation I told the foreman I specifically thought the dry well location was way too close to the house and that it should be put in the back yard. He said there is no way it would flood and worst case it would get mildly damp in the front yard if it rained a ton (in hindsight because they didn't want to do the extra work of putting it in the correct location). That was definitely not true as almost immediately it overflowed. This flooded not only our basement but also our elderly neighbors basement and garage too. My pregnant wife and I had to literally stay up all night mopping up the basement so that it would not be ruined until get could get an emergency plumber to come out the next day. Their incompetence almost put my wife into premature labor due to the physical exertion of having to stay up all night mopping even though I tried to do as much as I could. For well over two months I have left numerous messages with the company as well as my salesman, Alan Free, who very much apologized to me for their incompetence and told me a manager would call me back. They still have not called back. Totally unethical and incompetent. Just not right for them to charge thousands of dollars, create a bigger problem, and refuse to do anything about itBobby D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- North Street
- Clyde Township
- Port Huron
- Grant Township
- Smiths Creek
- Saint Clair
concrete contractors in Fort Gratiot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- Bichler Gravel & Concrete Co6851 County Rd 426
- BioClean Softwash3093 Indianwood Rd
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Blue Water Basement Waterproofing & Foundations6970 Arnold
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Bob The Handyman53723 Tyne Ct
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Briolat Construction6975 Lakeport Dr
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan
- Jess Arquette
- L&L Masonry 162 W Wellman Line Rd
- L&L Masonry
- Mancani Construction Inc15630 Common Rd
- MARC TODD CONCRETE71225 MEADOW AVE
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
- McKenzie Concrete4080 Vincent Rd
North Street, Michigan
- Michigan Specialty Coatings5407 Gratiot Ave
St Clair, Michigan
- Mid Michigan Patches N Potholes3840 West Walton Rd
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Mancani Construction Inc
- Northern Concrete Cutting Inc4220 Lake George Rd
- Northern Concrete Cutting Inc
- Oster and son masonry Inc.2740 s. loxley rd
Houghton Lake, Michigan
- Oster and son masonry Inc.
- P & F Construction and Development LLC423 W 2ND ST
- Patriot Builders189 North Ridge Street
Port Sanilac, Michigan
- Peaks Construction44850 Vic Wertz Dr
Clinton Township, Michigan
- Pro Lawn & Snow1730 Pug Rd
Saint Clair, Michigan
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
- P & F Construction and Development LLC
- S&D Home Repair8409 McKinley
Center Line, Michigan
- Sanctum Contracting7700 Jordan Rd
- Saw Property Management4302 Greenbrook Ln
- Spanky's7490 shea
- Specialized Concrete LLC8690 Forest Rd
- Stamped Concrete ProsPO Box 5328
- Starr Services509 Edwards St
- Statue Works4581 Sebewaing Rd.
- Superior Home Building LLC7742 Colony Drive
Clay Twp., Michigan
- S&D Home Repair
- Ultimate Contracting Corp.5216 Pointe Tremble Rd Frnt
- Ultimate Contracting Corp.