If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Fort Gratiot, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Fort Gratiot
- DEMATIO SEAL COATINGI gave them an 'F' rating above because they didn't call me back, but the owner did call me back today and I am having the work done this coming week. They have always done a great job on our driveway, so I wanted to change my rating to an 'A'. Again, he apologized for not getting to us sooner and I apologized for leaving a stern voicemail, so life happens, and I'm completely happy with his work, so hire them if you live in the area they service read less
- T. Burkes Asphalt & ConcreteI’ve just been through the first winter with my new driveway from T. Burke and I could not be more pleased. I needed the asphalt pad at the garage replaced and my dirt driveway raised above grade. Tom Burke and I decided on new asphalt replacing the existing pad and then asphalt milling for the driveway. The new asphalt pad needed to have a new grade direction to take the water away from the house. The milled driveway needed nearly a one-foot raise of the grade to keep snow from drifting into the driveway all winter. Tom’s lead, Mike, and the entire crew did a fantastic job installing the 3” asphalt pad and milling. They were perfectionists! I never had any snow drifting onto the driveway all winter and the asphalt pad drains perfectly away from the house into the yard. Tom was either on-site or in contact with me by phone throughout the job. I would highly recommend T. Burke for any paving needs read less
- Yeager Asphalt IncThere's a portion of my driveway that I'm not completely happy with. I've been meaning to call them and I haven't done so. So, I can't say anything negative about that spot until I give him a chance to correct it. Otherwise, I am perfectly satisfied with their work. He came on top and they started work when they said they would. They did what they were supposed to do. They did their work and left. They were not troublesome at all. They didn't make a nuisance of themselves at the house or anything like that read less
- JEFF CONNOLLY PAVING CONTRACTORSCARL GAVE US A VERY THOROUGH ESTIMATE AND DESCRIBED EVERYTHING THEY WOULD DO VERY CAREFULLY. HE AND HIS CREW SHOWED UP RIGHT WHEN SCHEDULED AND WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THE DRIVEWAY PUT IN CORRECTLY. THEY WERE ALL VERY POLITE! WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT WE CHOSE THEIR COMPANY AND LOVE OUR NEW DRIVEWAY!
- Total Asphalt Paving IncThey did an excellent job. They took care not to get any of the sealer on my garage siding and door. The work crew edged around the perimeter of the driveway and applied sealer to the sides sloping towards the grass. Overall I would recommend this company to my family.
- C & L ASPHALT PAVINGPerfect. From the initial quote to the finished driveway the owner was very professional. The quote was very competitive and the work was spectacular, both in quality and in timeliness. Highly recommend C&L Asphalt to anyone in need of Asphalt or concrete work.
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCAnthony's Asphalt had sealed our driveway for us two years earlier, but we were out of their normal service area and I wasn't sure if they would be willing to do it again without charging a substantial fee for the drive. I really wanted to use Anthony's since they were the only seal coaters near us that didn't use coal tar and I wanted to make sure I could market that with the house sale. I called and spoke with Stephanie and she stated that since we were a return customer they would have no problem coming out to our area. They did such a good job and made our house look so nice for the sale! Anthony informed us of new information he had learned regarding sealers and the dangers of using Coal Tar. We talked about how Coal Tar is now being banned in a lot of areas including Ann Arbor and Dexter. Anthony had no problem taking extra time to talk with us and make sure the driveway looked nice for the new owners. He made sure every detail was taken care of and didn't charge anything over his normal rates. We sold the house in 31 days. I work in Ann Arbor and refer everyone I know that has an asphalt driveway to Anthony's Asphalt. Very good people, very good services read less
- B & E Coating Services, LLCI learned about seal coating my driveway after asking questions to the office galIt is not just to make my driveway look pretty - seal holds in the rocks and helps to prevent my drive from getting worse.Do make sure that the crew does a quality job of cleaning the driveDo make sure that the business is listed with the better bureauGet refernces from them - B & E supplied me with many jobs to looks atDo get two coats of sealer - I did Make sure and compare all your quotes - make sure they are all quoting the same thing. After talking to the office gal at B & E I realized I was getting way more from them then the other guys! Don't use a sealer who comes and knocks on your doorDon't go with the cheap guy because Your going to get a junk job...for sure...friends of mine learned that the hard way!! :( Go with B & E Coating Services they did an awesome job for me!!989-352-730 read less
- McKenzie ConcreteThey offered competitive pricing. He did great work. He was honest and hard working. He was very punctual. He did very fast work.
- Jet-Black InternationalThe original date it rained they called the night before to reschedule because of the forecast, Very considerate. All the workers were friendly and professional.
Driveway Pavers in Fort Gratiot
- Business Description:Quality Built Buildings is a full service construction company, specializing in pole and steel buildings. We have crews set up for all areas that we have previously categorized in our profile. We also are licensed and insured for all jobs, small to large. We take on jobs from general contracting, commercial buildings, and all the way down to a simple residential roof. We are open to all your calls so please don't hesitate. We have been in business for over twenty-five years and are in good st.. read less
- Business Description:We have a great crew that knows how to get work done in a timely matter. We also subcontract work out when we are busy Ower bill is depending on the size of the job half down balance at the end or if its a large job then we will split it in quarter payment read less
- Business Description:All-Odd-Job's We do everything, You can find us on Facebook as well. Or Google All-Odd-Job's It's under Newaygo Home Improvement.Recent Review:always late. never prepared. has an excuse for everything. 4 months after the job he showed up and wanted more work. I told him I would have my husband call him because we weren't going to be home that night. luckily we had friends staying with us and when Billy showed up thinking no one was going to be home he was surprised! he was caught red handed digging in our vehicle. never got away with anything not that he didn't try. read lessCrystal M.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated with a full staff of knowledgeable, trained and reliable individuals. Pro-Tech Property Services is committed to assisting you with any and all of your residential or commercial needs. We accept all forms of payments (cash, check or charge) read lessRecent Review:A young contractor who understands old homes? Yes please! <br /> Working with Jay and Jenn of Pro-Tech was great. They were very helpful in guiding us through a process which in hindsight was a bit aggressive for two new homeowners. To give you some context, we close on Valentine's Day which was on a Tuesday. We had movers hauling our stuff on that Friday. The very next Saturday, I was busting up our existing kitchen helping the Pro-Tech guys with some of the demolition work. <br /> What started the work was our home inspector recommended we upgrade the copper water piping. When Jay told us what we had to do to get that done, I asked him if it were possible to leave certain walls "open". He asked, "Are you talking kitchen remodel?" And so it began. <br /> We were on a budget. Jay helped us develop a plan to revitalize our kitchen without needing to rely on ramen and sardines as diet staples. <br /> Many times, it was just Jay working on our kitchen, but for the major updates he brought his crew and they were respectful and skilled. Never once did we worry about who was working on our home. <br /> Anyway, we appreciated their work so much, we're having them back on an emergency restoration project, which is their specialty. <br / read lessHubert S.
- Business Description:We're here to make your life a little smoother.Recent Review:Perfect. From the initial quote to the finished driveway the owner was very professional. The quote was very competitive and the work was spectacular, both in quality and in timeliness. Highly recommend C&L Asphalt to anyone in need of Asphalt or concrete work read lesspaul n.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:briolat construction has been in business since1976 we are both licensed and insured. Additional Email - email@example.com.Recent Review:The owner and son arrived and bulldozed the old house. (Saving a family of racoons in the process.) Other men took the loads of debris away. After the house was gone the area was worked on so well that it was as if the house were never there. All the trees around the house were saved. It told less than eight hours. <br / read lessRebecca N.
- Business Description:competive priceing and qulity workman shipRecent Review:My husband used them to put in a floor in our 40x60 pole barn. The owner responded to our phone call came out and quoted the job and even came out while the barn was being constructed, to make sure the site was correct. They came out and did the job when he said they would and my husband could not have been more pleased read lessDenise K.
- Business Description:Damron Brothers Asphalt IncRecent Review:I was searching for a snow removal company. I researched local companies near me, this being one. On their website I sent an email asking for a quote. Their Office Manager responded asking for my phone number and address. I quickly responded. I waited a few weeks and kept sending emails, responding to the email with the address request, to ensure my email was going to the proper location. Now four months later, and the end of the season, the Office Manager can't even respond with a NO we don't want your business. I use email to track and record correspondence. Living in a small town, I attempt to use the services within my local community, first, and within reason. Regardless of the excuse, this in a very rude way to conduct business. It must be nice to be so in demand you don't need to worry about adding a customer base and done have a need to provide service to your customers read lessJohn J.
- Business Description:We are a family business and employ 15 peopleRecent Review:They did a fantastic job from the start to the finish. They knocked out the driveway in a very timely manner, there crew worked so well together and when they left the only sign that they had been there was my new beautiful driveway. <br / read lessTonya H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Street
- Clyde Township
- Port Huron
- Grant Township
- Smiths Creek
- Saint Clair
driveway paving contractors in Fort Gratiot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alexander Development Group LLC1136 Townhall Rd
- Alexander Development Group LLC
- Briolat Construction6975 Lakeport Dr
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- Briolat Construction
- C & L ASPHALT PAVING1867 HARVEY RD
Smiths Creek, Michigan
- C & L ASPHALT PAVING
- Damron Brothers Asphalt Inc7295 Tower Rd
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Damron Brothers Asphalt Inc
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan
- Rhoads Construction LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100