What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Clarklake, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Clarklake
- Middle Branch ExcavationThey were very professional and worked with us in every aspect. Used a concrete septic tank instead of fiberglass which is what we wanted.
- Middle Branch ExcavationEverything went really good, we were only able to communicate by phone, sometimes that is difficult, but everything went smoothly, we are very satisfied with the work that was done we look forward to having other projects done by them.
- Middle Branch ExcavationThis was a first time excavation project for me. Duane and I worked back and forth with texts. He made a visit to the site and gave me day. Day of was as described and things looked great when he was done. I asked him to come back to do more and within two weeks everything was accomplished and it looks great. Thanks guys read less
- Middle Branch ExcavationGreat - they were very professional, communicated updates w/ pics (the site was remote to me), and completed the work in a timely manner!
- Middle Branch ExcavationI am extremely happy with these two gentlemen. They listen carefully and perform the work exactly as they were told. I never heard any sort of an argument coming from them. They are reasonable in their price and their work is excellent. I give them a 5-star rating. I am looking forward to working with them on more projects that I need done in the near futur read less
- GeoX Excavating and InstallationNot only did Joe from GeoX complete the job in a timely fashion, he was polite to my family and played catch for a few minutes with my kids! Fantastic work ethic and attitude. I recommend GeoX to anyone looking for professional work done right. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
- Middle Branch ExcavationIt went great! The did a fantastic job and treated me very well as a customer. They were professional but a lot of fun to work with. I would recommend!
- GeoMastersExcellent! Everything from the initial contact, proposal, and work was a customer-friendly and efficient experience. After accepting the proposal and obtaining the initial township permit, Joel took care of everything - coordinating the two county permits, the retirement of the old septic system, final inspections, and cleanup. Quality and timely work at a fair price. Five stars all the way read less
- MARC TODD CONCRETEMarc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.
- RICK'S SEPTIC TANK SVCOur septic backed up on Mother's day. We are out of Ricks service area but were given practical advice from a true professional that got us through until another company could get there! Not many businesses will help you that way :)
Excavators in Clarklake
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete Specialists. We are a full service concrete professional for over 30 years. We do all types of concrete work specializing in decorative concrete work.Recent Review:Marc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.Dawn Q.
- Recent Review:Great, worked with the insurance and took care of everything so I didn’t have to!Kenny P.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and .. read lessRecent Review:The work was done almost 2 years ago and is holding up without any issues. It was done in the timeframe promised, done professionally and the finishing was excellent. I had flooring installed and developed an issue due to the installation. Both the owner and site leader recently came out and inspected the system to ensure there was no issue with the drain (there wasn't). This type of customer service is rare these days. I am very happy I had the system installed and appreciate the professionalism I have encountered with this company from the estimate, work, finishing and follow-up. Thank you! read lessDebra G.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:A to Z Construction has been in business for over 30 years. We are insured. Our Company can complete just about any and all jobs without customer having different contractors in there home. We believe in customer service and quality of our work read lessRecent Review:Good , Dee Dee & A-Z followed thru With us to answer questions & Concerns that we had .Henry G.
- Business Description:$20.00 Off Plumbing Septic, Sewer, Drain Cleaning. Restrictions Apply - Not to be combined with any other offer.Recent Review:Terrible. I paid 3 times to have them out here. Was told I need a permit.. another $200... but they couldn't even fix it . Told by another business did not need drain field repaired... the drain field was dry. Waste of almost $1000 total. NEVER EVER AGAIN read lessMary B.
- Business Description:Concrete poured walls,Resident,Commerical, all Forms of flatwork, including stamping, sidewalks, driveways, basements. Free ESTIMATES. Remodeling,Additions, decks, railing,Garages, and other new construction. Professional interior/exterior Painting. Landscaping, dirt,sod,stone,mulch, retaining walls, and shrub & bushes planted or removed. Excavating demolition, land clearing,road construction, sand,gravel & topsoil. Septic & drainfield installation, bulldozing, backhoe, excavator, loader... read less
- Business Description:Driveways, Grading, Land Clearing , Pond Digging, Drain Fields, Demolition, With over 30 years experience we can tackle all your excavating needs! Call for a free estimate on your next project.
- Business Description:Havelka Construction has over 50 years of hauling, demolition and excavation experience in the Menominee County area. We are a full service hauling, demolition and concrete removal company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with an uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential work and have all the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time read less
- Business Description:We are a small company for the most part a father and son operation.Recent Review:It was an excellent experience! They have been in business for nearly 50 years, and it was very easy to work with them.John T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Cement City
- Michigan Center
- Manitou Beach
- Spring Arbor
- North Adams
- Grass Lake
excavators in Clarklake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- UBuildit LLC8992 D AVE E
- UBuildit LLC
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction
- DANIELS SEPTIC SERVICE INC4350 Knight Rd
- DANIELS SEPTIC SERVICE INC
- Gilbert Contracting Excavation Trucking7014 Meadow Creek Lane
- Gilbert Contracting Excavation Trucking
- LEWISTON SEPTIC SVC3084 CLINTON DR
- LEWISTON SEPTIC SVC
- Oesch Excavating LLC710 W Chisholm St
- Oesch Excavating LLC
- T & F Construction Company10790 W. Blue Lake Dr. none
- T & F Construction Company
- Ultimate Property Solutions LLC715 Douglas Ct
- Ultimate Property Solutions LLC
- VanErt's, LLC1506 Sutton Rd
- VanErt's, LLC
- Ward ExcavatingPO Box 240
Saint Louis, Michigan
- Ward Excavating