Air-Master Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2006

Air-Master Heating & Air-Conditioning has been around for over 28 years. We have won many awards from top manufactures in our industries. Air-Master will give you: The most comprehensives consultations to go over your installation. Return on investment on the top energy saving equipment. Fully licensed and 2 million in liability insured. Best warranties in the business. Air-Master does not cut corners; we do the best work, at a fair price...

Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor

Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor is a full service energy consulting firm located in Ann Arbor MI. We are a trade ally with DTE and Consumers Energy for access to all of the rebates that are available to homeowners to help make energy efficiency upgrades to their home. We accept all major credit cards as well as check and cash.

10/11/2019

It was a good service and their technician is professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a yearly maintenance on my heating and AC.

11/08/2017

Great Job....very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Furnace, Air Conditioner and Hot Water Tank.

08/24/2017

The work from start to finish was fantastic. Everyone on site (5 men in total) was completely professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater installed.

07/26/2017

Took two full days to complete. Job looks neat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They will able to combine two 1960 Lennox Lowboys into a Single 2017 EL296V Furnace and Installed 4Ton Lennox XC16 Air Conditoner.

05/22/2017

I am very happy with the service I receive. I continue to recommend them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use their services on an ongoing basis. We have a contract for twice-yearly inspections/service. I have also used them to replace my air conditioner, which included a furnace upgrade to support the non-freon coolant.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial, industrial, residential, indoor air quality, hybrid heat, energy control, furnace & AC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available