Cleaning furniture upholstery doesn't have to be a great mystery. With the help of everyday pantry items, cleaning solutions, or a handheld steamer, revive your sofa to its original glory. Here are six tips and tricks to tackle the job.
Get matched with top upholstery cleaners in Windsor, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local upholstery cleaners.
Recent Upholstery Cleaning Reviews in Windsor
- Master-CleanHe did a great job on my leather recliner which had not been cleaned since purchase (4-5 years ago). Also removed some tar like spots on my couch that I hadn't been able to do myself. The rug came out beautiful. He was at my home right on time and it took about 1 hr and a half for a full couch, a love seat, a leather chair and the living room carpet. Even though I didn't ask, he also did some of the stairs going up. He was very pleasant and did a great job. Everything was completely dry by the next morning. I would definitely hire Master-Clean again
- Advance 1 Cleaning Services IncWe had a fire 18 years ago and they were the ones that the insurance company used to come in and de-smoke the house and clean everything. They did a really fantastic job. They cleaned a carpet that was sitting outside and it looked really bad and I thought I was going to have to take it to the dump. They cleaned it and it looked brand new. It was amazing because I thought the thing was going to the dump. They do a super job. Every time I have been ready to change my carpets, I have them come and I have new carpets again and I don't have to buy another one. They have also done a great job with any upholstery I've had them do. I've used two other companies that had a special and might have cost a little less. Their price is competitive and fair. Their quality is excellent. If they are going to be 15 minutes early or late, they call. I use them twice a year
Upholstery Cleaners in Windsor
- Business Description:With over 19 years of experience, Pro-Flooring takes pride in providing quality work that lasts for decades to come. We use a 5 step process that will refresh your carpets. Our company specializes in commercial and residential steam cleaning of tile & grout, carpet, upholstery and concrete slabs, as well as installing a wide variety of flooring (tile, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl tile, and vinyl). Call today for preferred schedulingRecent Review:Wonderful, it is a white carpet and was very dirty and when they were done it was white againDonna M.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. was established in 1976. We serve all of Penobscot and Hancock counties out of our two locations: 565 Wilson Street Brewer and 211 Bar Harbor Rd, Trenton. We also offer limited services in parts of Waldo, Washington, Piscataquis and Somerset counties. We have technicians on call 24/7 365 days a year! Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm. The mission of the IICRC is t..Recent Review:PLEASE use another company, and make sure you get at least one second opinion before spending this kind of money. These guys are AWFUL and they will argue with you, speak down to you, and blame you if you dare question the quality of their work. I bent over backwards to give these guys a chance to fix this, but they couldn't have cared less. I even reached out to the Owner who just blew us off. They remediated mold in our attic when we bought our home a few years ago. A mere 2.5 years later we found out it's essentially all come back, and they want another $7000 to remediate again. What a scam! They acted like this was normal and couldn't have cared less. After getting a second and third opinion, we found out just how bad a job they had done the previous time (something apparently they're pretty well known for amongst the local mold remediators). The other services couldn't believe it... Here's a list of everything they screwed up that you should look for. You can learn from our mistake: - They left two bathroom fan ducts exhausting into the attic. Even I know that this is the absolute worst thing you could do. It essentially guarantees mold growth. It is CRAZY that they missed this. - They didn't replace the insulation, which is also apparently mandatory for proper remediation. We found THICK mold they had missed under the insulation, and we were told mold on the insulation allowed it to spread again quickly. - The other services found many spots where they had missed in the previous remediation. You could literally see where the spray had missed on the walls. - They didn't seal any of the recessed lighting that was allowing air from our home to escape into the attic. - They didn't even attempt to address the airflow issues in our attic that caused the mold in the first place. We've now learned that our soffits were partially blocked and our ridge vent is nearly entirely obstructed. Penobscot Cleaning's only recommendation previously was to better insulate the attic door and monitor periodically. They even specifically recommended against installing a power fan. You can't make it up. If you are selling a home and want to resolve a mold issue as cheaply as possible at the expense of the buyers, by all means use these guys; You are guaranteed to have mold again in the near future. If you are buying a home, please insist on a different company. There are many other great options locally, please reach out to them. I was particularly impressed with Eastern Mold Remediation and Nason's Home Solutions. Both were extremely knowledgeable and helpfulAustin M.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Cleaning Experts. We Do It Right!
- Business Description:We are a family owned business serving Maine communities for over 30 years. We are a member of DKI, the largest contracting network in North America. As a member of DKI, we can call on other DKI companies to assist us with large losses when necessary. All DKI members have to adhere to strict guidelines ensuring the same great service abilitiesRecent Review:they told me they would be over at 8:30 am on Thursday and the were right on time. They did an outstanding job and I think the orice was very reasonable. <br />terry g.
- Business Description:Cleaning & Restorations, Carpets- Rugs, Tile & Grout, Stone Floors, Upholsterys, Water Extraction Service
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address - PO Box 581, Waterville, ME 04903. Additional DBA - Advance 1.Recent Review:Wow! This establishment is da bomb! In a great way of course! I called them after lots of frustration looking for a company to do this. Finally, I decided to check out Angie's list! There was Advanced 1 Cleaning! I called and amazingly they were able to come that very same day! Previous tenants were quite messy and the carpet was soiled badly. Had tried the "store" type carpet cleaners and it barely touched the stain. They remarkably were able to get most of the years grime out! I will definitely be calling them again! My apologies for not doing this review much sooner....don't hesitate to call...you won't be disappointed!!Audrey J.
- Business Description:Carpet cleaning ,upholstery cleaning, home, business, auto carpets also
Explore our Solution Center for helpful upholstery cleaner articles
Cleaning a couch can seem intimidating, but when it comes to knowing what you’ll spend to clean furniture upholstery, this guide will have you ready to tackle the project. From that stained ottoman to a set of matching armchairs, we’ve got the numbers.
Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Find upholstery cleaners in
- South China
- West Gardiner
upholstery cleaners in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Cleaning LLC465 Curtis Rd
- 5 Star Cleaning LLC
- Cancemi Carpet cleaningP O Box 646
North Anson, Maine
- Cancemi Carpet cleaning
- Rite Way Cleaning36 Chapel Rd
- Rite Way Cleaning