Marshall's Modern Homes

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2012

21 Marshall Valley Rd

Windham, ME 04062

Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too. There is never any charge for estimates or travel fees....

garage building (5)insulation (5)electrician (5)drywall (5)concrete repair (5)general contractors (5)home builder (4)roofing (4)plumbers (4)excavating (4)plastering (3)hardwood floors (3)

09/03/2021

This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,excavators,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,home builders

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

03/05/2018

We were very pleased with Ray Marshall's work from start to finish. He came in with acceptable numbers on the quote, but what we really appreciated was the detail with which he broke everything down so we could see exactly how we were spending our money. He and his crew worked steadily, and we could see considerable progress on a daily basis. He has high standards for the quality of his work and w...

Description of Work
Two story garage addition.

Category contractors,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,excavators,insulation,roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

08/16/2017

We contacted Mr. Marshall to arrange a meeting to look at our property. He arrived on time and on the day scheduled with an associate, they looked around the whole property with us for about half an hour. We gave Ray the plans and he told us that it would take him about 2 weeks to get a quote for us. We told him that our experience with other contractors in the past had been terrible and that hone...

Description of Work
Extensive remodel of 3 bedroom house

Category contractors,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,excavators,gutter repair,hardwood floor,insulation,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,home builders

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

06/17/2016

Ray Marshall has provided great service for a reasonable price. He has keys to my property and I trust him completely. I've been working with him for a few years. My neighbors have hired him as well with good reviews on his work. I wouldn't hesitate to provide a reference if you need it.

Description of Work
Ray Marshall rebuilt my 1940 cottage by bringing the inside down to the studs, put in new windows, roof, added a second floor, put in the kitchen, interior work etc. Then when that was done he built a matching shed and wrap around porch. Property was sided and I've used him for another cottage in Scarboro. New windows, siding doors and interior re design that included refinishing neglected wood floors.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,insulation,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,home builders

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

Review for Marshall's Modern Homes - 21 Marshall Valley Rd, Windham, ME - 32022999

05/28/2016

This was one of the best experiences ever with a contractor! This was a difficult project because of all the different parties involved - mold remediation, furnace, disposal of water damaged items, the repairs to the pipes, replacing a water pump, and then the rebuilding of the floor and bathroom damaged in the leak. MMH was great a project management, even when the remediation company started giv...

Description of Work
I had a pipe break in my basement while away. MMH managed the whole project from start to finish. From starting the initial process with the insurance and mold remediation company right through to rebuilding the floor, bathroom, MMH was there the whole way.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,excavators,gutter repair,hardwood floor,insulation,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,home builders

Work Completed On 05/23/2016

Lot Clearing, Foundation, Framing, Drywall, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Metal Roofs, Shingles, Finish Work, Siding-Vinyl, Shingles