How do you choose the right carpet for your space? From natural fibers to synthetics, every carpet offers strengths that make it better suited for different uses in your home. Learn all you need to know about the most popular carpet fibers available.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Waterville, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Waterville
- Halldale BuildersWorking with Mr Couturier was a pleasure. We value his expertise and knowledge. He guided us thru out this process, yet, listened to our concerns, and he was always considerate of our budget. (which was greatly appreciated). Glenn's work is superior and his craftsmanship speaks for itself. He has vision and wonderful ideas. We have just completed Phase 1 of our project. as of March 2013. Looking forward to Phase 2 - addition of Master Bedroom Suite - addition of family/great room - addtion of 2 car garage - new porch / front of house We feel so very fortunate to have been introduced to Mr Couturier and working with him. Looking forward to Phase 2 and the completion of our project with him
- FLOORMASTER NORTHThey carefully measure and order the amount needed and do not put seams where they shouldn't be. They are a very honest, reputable local business and realize that a good reputation is vital to their success. Do not be turned off by the age of the show room. Everything is there or can be ordered.
- MAROON FLOORINGFabulously! They were efficient, punctual and caring. Everything was spotlessly clean when they finished. We fully trust them and recommend them wholeheartedly.
- CAYOUETTE FLOORING INCCayouette is a family owned/run business, in existence for decades. Few dealers are willing to do recreation vehicles. I was given good counseling by the in-store staff and found a suitable and reasonably priced carpet for our fifth-wheel trailer.. The installation, although pricey as one might expect for all the small angles of an RV (steps, side walls) was very professionally done. The installer was skilled, experienced, neat, clean and very considerate. I highly recommend Cayouette for carpeting and all other types of flooring. They have earned a fine reputation over the years
- MATTSON'S HOME DECORATOR CENTERIt went very well. Carpet was installed a year ago and it is holding up just fine. No seam separation. Good workmanship.
- MAROON FLOORINGMaroons did an excellent job installing the carpet. They were on time. The job was done in the amount of time they said it would take, we were very please with the work.
- Homeport Supply LlcThey did a great job. I think everything went well with them. I've used them again and as a matter of fact I was planning to use them again.
- Color WorksOrdered over 500 sq.ft. of tile, received printed Order Acknowledgment , left $200 deposit. Several weeks later, I received a call from the sales rep who stated they misquoted price and that the tile would cost $724 more! Rep stated they would split the cost of THEIR mistake and only charge me $362 extra. I pointed out to the rep what is printed on THEIR Order Acknowledgment ...... PRICING IS SUBJECT TO INDUSTRY INCREASES AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED UNTIL ORDERED! I went to the store in person and contended that the tile WAS ordered and a deposit was given, therefore my price should have been guaranteed and honored. The sales rep held the position that I should pay for THEIR mistake. I told the sales rep I thought this was a lousy way to conduct business. I asked for, and received, my deposit back. Needless to say, I would never bring my business to Color Works again. Nor would ever recommend them to anyone
- Empire FlooringThe grades I've given are for Empire Flooing, and not for the very nice salesman who I talked with directly. The salesman came over to my house. He was very direct, he told me what he had to do, took his measurements, showed me his options. He even mentioned their lower grade floors, trying to sell the lesser grade selections and save me money. He went over the choices and explained to the reasons for them, he even explained how much to repair the floor. He told me the total cost was $4,600. He called the manager, the manager was not happy, he was trying to haggle with the employee like a bully. He wasn't talking to me, but I could hear through the speaker. He claimed that the ad from TV, which offered to sell one room of flooring installation and get two or three rooms free, hadn't gone into effect yet, and refused initially to honor it. Their commercials are very deceptive. After a long negotiation, they were able to lower the price by bringing the job down to just the three carpets, at $1,700. In order to finance it, I had to go through credit check which I expected. However. they wanted wife's driver's license, my state ID, and several personal references they would call directly, if I wasn't willing to give them this much they were unwilling to work with me. That was the final straw. I asked the salesman to leave. He was very gracious, unlike his employer, who was at that point yelling. All in all, it was two hours of pain, there was nothing good about it. The salesman earned a good rating from me, but not the company as a whole
- Bruce Eaton FlooringDreadful !! Bruce did not come to review project and give estimate on scheduled day. Bruce stated he had experience in installation of sisal carpeting. Bruce did not install carpet on scheduled day. Held up the construction by two weeks. After installation left a bill at home for more $$ than the original estimate and included things that were not done. Specifically lock-stitch seams. Bruce did not use the appropriate adhesive for natural latex backing. Carpet is not glued to sub-floor in most areas. General contractor called him on the items and Bruce insisted he did lock-stitch. Agreed to come and show where he lock-stitched and re-glue the carpet seams with appropriate adhesive/sealer. When he returned to the job site he stated he meant the seams were already lock-stitched, fact is he butted two salvage edges, no need to stitch anything. To remedy his errors he added a small amount of adhesive to one or two areas, not the entire seam and stapled the edges...right through the radiant heat tubing!! My general contractor and plumber have since repaired the heating system. I have ordered the appropriate adhesive/sealant and will be sealing the seam and edges myself. If your carpet is anything above construction grade, I would not recommend this company for installation. We all do make mistakes...extremely unprofessional to compound the errors with lies and carelessness
Carpet Installers in Waterville
- Business Description:Specialize in tile,custom showers,hardwood,LVT, VCT,carpet and laminate. Also bathroom and kitchen remodels. I have 12 years of experience in this business we are quick, clean, dependable and a fully insured business. Have referencesRecent Review:Very well. Work began sooner than expected and was completely done in 3 days! Very impressed! It looks great!Susan M.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Halldale Builders is a small, family owned and operated construction company located in Montville, Maine since 1977. We build and remodel homes, barns, and other structures ranging from small projects to much larger scale homes and buildings. We offer our clients custom design and drafting services. We also work with the local Amish community to provide most of our custom interior cabinetry and built-ins. Our professionally trained, long term employees attend regular seminars based on current..Recent Review:Glenn and his team we incredible! We were a new build and a big undertaking with 3 stories and a large deck on the third floor. They completed all of our framing and making the project fully weather tight. We appreciated Glenn and his teams advice along the way, this project would not have been a success without their recommendations. Following the completion of their work Glenn has remained in touch to provide additional guidance and support, and offered to help us with any obstacles we may face as we work to finish this project. Great experience and highly recommendedDani P.
- Business Description:H.T. Winters is a Family Owned and operated small business that has been servicing Maine and New England for over 100 years. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. Our goal is to make sure our client gets exactly what they want with a quality installation that will last a lifetime, because thats how long we stand behind our workRecent Review:It was a small job and it was obvious that I was not a priority. The floor looked okay but not great for the price paid. The quarter round looks terrible around the moulding, and the metal transition strip was installed very poorly. I would recommend looking at other flooring companiesLiam O.
- Business Description:Home improvement storeRecent Review:My wife and I visited the showroom in Newcastle to pick out new carpet for a bedroom, and linoleum for a bathroom. The sales people were incredibly helpful and patient with us. We took some samples home to help us with our decision of color and pattern. When we returned the samples we set up a date and time for the work to be done. One person showed up on the appointed day. In about 4 hours he removed the old carpet/linoleum, installed the new carpet/linoleum, and cleaned up. I was impressed with the work one person did in that amount of time. It looks great. I will (and have) reccommend this business to other people <br /Bradley H.
- Recent Review:Everything went smooth from beginning to end. Ken was very involved with the planning and layout of our deck. He was also very accomadating when we changed our minds half way through. When it was all said and done we came in just under budget and got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend KC Renovations and will use them againMike C.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:Home Maintenance Specialist with over 30 years of Home Maintenance Building and repairs
- Business Description:A+ Roofing is a roofing company located in Wolfeboro Falls NH.Recent Review:From the beginning it was hairy. The owner showed his true colors almost immediately. Screaming profanities at his crew etc. A worker dropped a 10 foot section of gutter without looking and almost (within inches) hit a visitor on the head. The no show days were frustrating, leaving for lunch and too drunk to come back. Workers using profanity talking to people on cell phones was very embarrassing as I live very close to an elderly gentleman. There was not suppose to be any damage to my woodwork with the replacement windows. However that was not true and it cost me about $3900.00 for a finish carpenter. They also damaged the venting system to my Rinnai I had to have the company come out and replace the venting system, as well as they covered a vent with the siding therefor all of this had to be fixed. I agreed to pay for the oil company bill if he would replace my basement windows. This cost was $1180.00 his estimate for the basement windows was $950.00. The biggest issue is the fact that he assured me over and over he would be back, my husband wanted to hold back $2000.00 but the owner cried a sob story of the last three jobs he did for some other company had still not paid him. He looked me in the eye and said I would never screw you out of the windows, we have become friends right? His girlfriend was saying she really needed her medicine, the heat was off because they had not had the money etc., etc., I gave in and gave them the full amount. My husband was right we should have held back the $2K because as of this date they have not come back. The "I told you so" from my husband is frustrating but the worse part is I now have to hire someone to install new windows at the cost of $1500.0Helen F.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. USE SUBS OCCASIONALY FOR CARPENTRY. LICENSE #: 7930. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Excellent job, very congenial , and punctual <br />Nancy K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
Find carpet installers in
- South China
- Mount Vernon
carpet installers in Waterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Color Your Carpet
- DAN GILMORE & CO.P.O Box 4006
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- DAN GILMORE & CO.
- J & J Home Improvements18 Philbrick Rd
- J & J Home Improvements
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- L&B Services375 Sturtevant Hill Rd
- L&B Services
- Northland Custom Flooring LLC413 Wilton Road
- Northland Custom Flooring LLC
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR