DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Raymond, ME
There are 20 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Raymond
- CHASE CUSTOM HOMES & FINANCE INCChase worked quickly and around my schedule. They communicated with me nearly everyday what was happening on site, and I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Extremely happy with the end results.
- Clear Choice Home ImprovementsClear Choice installed what I consider to be the best gutter and cover system on the market - the SnapLock System. Great system that does not depend on being screwed directly into your fascia boards but hangs on a bracket. Not for do-it-yourselfers. Takes training to install it right and the team that did mine were great. Nick, Charles and Lucas were fun to watch. They were smart, polite and technically savvy and they made sure I was happy at every step. Even when I asked for some modifications they were very willing to accommodate. The system actually looks great - who would think a gutter system and covers could actually look good but these do because the covers match my roof shingles and extend up under a row of shingles. Water is directed and controlled and leaves and debris don't end up in the gutters. When we had the first storm I went outside to check out how the gutters were working and besides getting very wet I was able to see they were working as promised. Great installation team, great product, fair price - what's not to like? Clear Choice is a great, reliable company that installed within the time frame they said it would be. Dealing with Brianna was a pleasure as she is very customer service oriented. I'm really pleased I chose Clear Choice and now I actually love my gutters
- Wallace Home ImprovementThey were excellent. They finished the job in one day. They cleaned everything up you wouldn't even know they were there. We would definitely hire them again and would recommend them to anyone who needed their services.
- David J Deschaine Roofing & SidingExcellent work. Excellent clean up. Great customer service provided by Mr. Deschaine and his crew. They worked like a well oiled machine. They definitely lived up to their reputation of perfection.
- David J Deschaine Roofing & SidingIt went well.. they were in and out.. protected my siding and shrubs.. everything was clean and tidy after.
- Muth & Company RoofingThis was an extensive project and we couldn't be more pleased with Muth's hard work and dedication. Ty (project manager) and his team were punctual, pleasant, polite and diligent. The team kept us constantly updated on the progress and partnered us in handling the challenges that arose. For example, when they removed the old soffits they found that our rafters were completely rotted. They had to replace all of our rafters which was not part of the original estimate for cost or timing. We were really concerned to find this out and Ty assured us that they would help us out. In the end, they didn't even charge us for fixing the rafters which would have cost $1600! Throughout the project, Ty and his team provided lots of ideas that improved the quality of the soffits & molding, but didn't nickel & dime us on the upgrades. Their work maintains the history & character of our old house. Muth went above and beyond our expectations.. We definitely recommend them and will use them again
- Purvis Home ImprovementExcellence, Quality, Efficiency, Professionalism are what you can expect from Shawn Purvis. From the original appointment, he was right on time, had great offerings with tradeoffs. He has a range of shingles and is a provider of quality shingles for which there are few qualified dealers in this area. He was pushing nothing and was offering degrees of product and services, always starting with the low cost options that fit the job. In my case, entire roof replacement and the higher end shingles were appropriate. Quality and endurance were the prime metrics for me and I looked for and got something in the middle price range. Shawn will tell you the pluses and minuses of the materials according to what you want done. Customization is where he's at his best to get you right color combination and aesthetic look you'd want in real quality work. This job was scheduled at a convenient time for me well in advance and two days before he informed me when they would arrive. His entire crew showed up right on time and got right to it. This is a highly experienced crew, some going back with him for 15 years. They work at high speed and deliver a real quality result. 97% of the job was done on the first day. The area was cleaned up completely. The final pricing had none of those "last minute adjustments or surprises" and the job was done exactly as quoted. If you're in the Southern Maine area, call Shawn Purvis, you'll like the result
- Purvis Home ImprovementHe did a fantastic job, going above and beyond to ensure that the work was solid, and set it up so that he could easily replace the rest of the gutters in the future. We would certainly hire this provider again.
- Purvis Home ImprovementShawn came out to my house within a day of my phone call to quote my job out. He was extremely polite, professional, and reasonable. He and his crew replaced a section of my roof, metal flashed my house, and installed gutters. The work was top notch. I will definitely be giving Purvis a call again when I need roof work done again!
- Purvis Home ImprovementMy husband is a former quality manager, and he expects nothing but the best from contractors we use. They arrived on time and on date promised. They sent a large crew who tackled a very old Dutch colonial roof and managed to get the back side done the first day. They finished the entire roof the next day. The crew was efficient and worked very well together. There were sections that needed plywood sheets that we knew about before the job started. When they were at the point of install, the crew foreman asked for another verbal ok. Shawn was onsite checking progress and satisfaction both days. The result was a quality installed roof that we are very pleased with, and one that people stop and admire. We requested a non smoking crew on site for our and the neighbor's property. Other than one slip that was corrected immediately and apologized for, we had no problems with that request. The crew was somewhat boisterous but very polite and hard working. The gutters were done the next day which are seamless. They too look great
Gutter Repair Contractors in Raymond
- Business Description:At Ruck Roofing we are a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor providing each homeowner with the greatest warranty in the industry. There are 2 types of warranties - Lifetime warranty plus a Golden Pledge where a GAF rep will come out to your home and inspect your roof once the job has been completed. It covers your material plus workmanship, now don't you feel safe choosing the right contractor - a GAF Master Elite Contractor. Additional address - 6 Country Drive, Biddeford, Maine 0400Recent Review:We needed three sections of old guttering removed. Mr. Ruck contacted us, stopped by to look at the project, and sent us a written estimate. His crew arrived this morning. They were professional but friendly, took down the guttering and downspouts, and filled the nail holes. They did an excellent job. We would highly recommend Ruck Seamless Guttering, and if we need guttering or roofing in the future, they will be our first callJudy V.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS. 5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. PRICING PER JOB (BASED ON MATERIAL COSTS AND SEASON -OFF SEASON DISCOUNTS). NO TRIP FEES, FREE ESTIMATES,Recent Review:Couldn’t ask for a better experience - start to finish.Carol S.
- Business Description:We never require money up front. You don't pay until the job is completed.Recent Review:Price was reasonable! Prompt and efficient and helpful! Extremely friendly! They explained everything well!Douglas D.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBA - BGR Properties.Recent Review:Great! The work was completed in one day.Mindy S.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated full service roofing contractor. We do everything from designing and building to roofing, gutters, and siding. Serving Cumberland and York Counties. Please call us to schedule. Office:207-283-3194 or Cell:207-205-067Recent Review:We recently experienced an amazing, satisfying week with Caron Roofing and Construction. Several leaks in our roof appeared during a month of sometimes heavy rain. I called Justin Caron to come take a look at possible repairs. He came the following day. He recommended total roof replacement, including a rubber membrane covering the nearly flat roof over the two-car garage. Our home was built in 1905 and last re-roofed thirty or forty years ago. It needed replacement, and Justin’s estimate of price was reasonable. Justin made a formal written proposal the next day, and, after discussion, agreement on the work was reached. Necessary materials arrived the following morning, with the roofing work scheduled for the day after. Bang! A little after seven in the morning of the fourth day after my initial call, the work crew arrived, along with every imaginable piece of equipment and tool needed. Netting was placed to protect plants and flowers. Two dumpsters were deployed to collect trash. The 12 person crew worked as a coordinated team, purposely, professionally, and proficiently. By afternoon’s end, the roofing was done. The crew gathered up their equipment, finished removal of all the old roofing, and tidied up the yard. They restored everything to the “as before” condition, except now we had a wonderful new roof. Four days from first call to completed job. Well doneAllen E.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plansRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality PricingRecent Review:I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my callDan T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- South Casco
- New Gloucester
- North Yarmouth
- Mechanic Falls
- Steep Falls
gutter repair contractors in Raymond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- Above & Beyond LLC524 Lincoln St
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- Arctic Roofing General Contractors 561 Main St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Beaulieu Builders56 Acorn Ridge Rd
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Builders Installed Products - Portland515 Riverside Industrial Pkwy
- Backshore Home Improvement
- Cairn Building and Renovation121 Peter Vier Rd
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- CARON ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION11 COUNTRY DR
- Casco Bay Roofing & Renovations39 Sumac St
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- CHASE CUSTOM HOMES & FINANCE INC290 Bridgton Rd Ste 2
- CHRISTIAN FAITH ROOFINGPO BOX 503
New Durham, New Hampshire
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- CUSTOM EXTERIORS2044 Washington Ave
- Cairn Building and Renovation
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darrell Davis - RRC Inc6 Nonesuch Cove Road
- David J Deschaine Roofing & Siding12 Dunscombe Street
South Portland, Maine
- DEERING LUMBER14 ELM STREET
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Done Right Home Improvement2 Oak St
South Portland, Maine
- D JOHNSON
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Harbor heights property group3 Scarborough Downs Rd
- HardCore Construction & Home Improvement7 Grammar St
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Higher Level Contracting Services, LLC.48 Dutton Hill Rd
- Holden Building & Carpentry75 Olympia St
- HomeExperts of Maine66 Industrial Park Road
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Horch Roofing Inc2414 Camden Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Insul-Kings50 Boston Rd
- Ken-Do Construction204 Chadsey Rd
- Ken-Do Construction
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- MC DONALD'S HOME IMPROVEMENT161 PEARL ST
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- McCulloch Construction101 Berry rd.
- MK Construction, Inc.2 Fieldcrest Drive
- MORSE BUILDERS218 Washington Ave
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Maine Property Construction LLC
- R Scott Harris InstallationsPO Box 945
- R.A.M. Construction35 Linnell Rd
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTINGPO BOX 7872
- Regal Renovation & Design20 Haskell St
- Renewal by Andersen of Portland ME66 Industrial Park Rd
- Repairs & Renovations by Gib696 Meadow Rd
- Restorations Home Remodeling LLC4 Capital Ave
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- Riley and Sons Renovations700 East Bridge Street
- Robert J. Raposa Builder512 Portland Road
- Roof Pros Storm Division IncPO Box 1858
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Ruck Paving8 Country Dr
- Ruck Seamless Gutters6 Country Drive
- R Scott Harris Installations