Everything Home LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

Bryant | Pratt LLC is a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a passion for building, renovating, and remodeling residential and commercial properties. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional spaces that represent the individuality of our clients, and add value to the communities we build in. We offer fine home construction, commercial and residential renovations and remodels, kitchens, baths, additions, exteriors, construction management, and general contracting....

Backshore Home Improvement

Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans.

Greenwood Landscaping

When Dylan and his team at Greenwood Landscaping are doing work on your property, you know that you are in the best hands. Cost efficient, no smoking, no swearing, and family owned and operated. Every client he works with becomes a customer for life. Call today and book your project!

TG Painters

We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

11/16/2018

It was a terrible experience. It ended up that we did not have them finish the job. We would not recommend Wade Bryant, or his partner at the time, Tom Pratt, to anyone.

Description of Work
We hired Wade Bryant (Everything Home, Bryant/Pratt, Handyman Now) to build our Custom Home.

Category handyman service,home builders

06/03/2017

Very slow in responses and communication. It's been a month and a half and still have not received an estimate. Even asked him to tell us if the job was to small for him, but never received anything back.

Description of Work
Needed a double door to a deck to be replaced.

04/23/2017

Wade Bryant hasn't returned our phone calls to obtain an estimate. A courtesy return call would be appreciated.

Description of Work
Reattach front steps and deck to a remodel project.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry we did not connect with you and missed your call. We have checked our voicemail's and cannot find a message from you on the date you entered in the review. Also noticed you have our business address listed as your address, unfortunately, not listing your actual information makes it harder for us to try to research and connect with you. Again, we apologize we missed your call. If you want, you can try calling us again 207-899-9830 or send us a quick email. Thank you. Wade

06/23/2016

I ended up going with someone else to do the work. I think Wade would have done a great job overall, but his estimate was 3x the price of the handyman I ended up going with. Among the people I contacted, he actually got back to me in a more or less reasonable amount of time. I appreciated that.

Description of Work
Wade and his team gave me an estimate for a remodel of my kitchen and bath

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

05/20/2016

Wade replaced our 25-year old rotten deck with a wood deck that we love. He was very careful in assessing the repairs needed and did not suggest making repairs beyond what was necessary. We would say that Wade did a quality job for a good price. We would use him again in the future and would recommend him highly to our friends.

Description of Work
Replaced our deck.

Category decks

02/24/2016

Wade that In the Middle of December we requested a start date of Jan 18, and Wade's crew was there Jan 18th, exactly as scheduled. Knowing what was involved i had estimated I would be without a Kitchen 4-6 weeks. Wade was done, except for punch list items in exactly 4 weeks - he kept right on task, and kept his sub contractors on schedule, even though there was some delays caused by us, and by some extra material that needed to be ordered. There were many questions throughout the process, and Wade was quick to ask the question to ensure he was doing the job they way we wanted it done. He and Tom have a great attention to detail and very high quality. We have used Wade before, and will certainly us him again. We have used 7 different contractors over the 35 years we have owned our home, and a rental property, and we rate Wade up with one other contractor as the best ones to work with. Over the years we have learned to hold out as much money as possible for the final payment and never pay the final payment until every item on the punch list is completed, or the project never gets done. It is a sign of my trust in Tom and Wade that I broke my own rule and paid the final payment before the punch list was completed. My trust was well placed, as everything has now been completed

Description of Work
Wade and Tom gutted our kitchen and installed all new cabinets and appliances in the kitchen and a 72" built in hutch in the dining room

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

08/19/2015

Contractor contacted me about a week after I contacted them informing they were not taking new customers

Description of Work
nothing

08/18/2015

Responsive, knowledgeable. The quote was right in line with others we rec'd. We decided to put off the project and focus on other repairs/updates. Would call Wade back for another project.

Description of Work
Wade provided a quote for a new farmer's porch.

Category decks,handyman service

12/16/2014

Wade was a real lifesaver. I found him on Angie's list and called him the morning I noticed a bad leak coming into my finished basement (and it was forecasted to rain for the next 48 hours). He came over that morning and placed plastic over the suspected area of the leak until it could be properly fixed when the rain stopped. The plastic covering stopped the leak. Wade was very communicative about returning to fix the problem. He came as promised and properly weatherproofed the area and made it look a lot nicer than it did before. Area was completely cleaned up afterwards. I am very happy and will certainly call him again in the future should any home improvement projects arise.

Description of Work
Helped stop a damaging leak. Replaced roof over doghouse basement exit/entry. Waterproofed area with ice/water shield and caulk.

Category handyman service,remodeling,roofing,basement remodeling

12/13/2014

Despite very difficult weather, Wade and his helpers Tom and Dan completed the work on time. The quality of the work is excellent. Very precise and professional. I will be using this crew again.

Description of Work
Removed my old deck flooring, rails and steps. Installed a composite deck floor, built new steps and a hand rail from scratch. Removed an exterior door and installed a new fiberglass door. Repaired a hand rail leading to my family room. Handled the disposal of all old items and cleaned the work areas thoroughly.

Category handyman service

Residential-Construction, Remodeling & Renovations: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Basement-living spaces, Garages, Framing, Painting (Interior & Exterior), Decks, Porches & Sun-Rooms, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), Finished Carpentry, Door & Window Installations, Roofing, Build Fences, Sheds, Patios, Arbors, Pergolas, and Awning Installations.

We work with local master tradesmen such as plumbers and electricians to provide all the services needed to ensure that each job is completed at our high standard of professional quality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal